第一季 第八集
星际之门 起源
It's okay.
没事
What?
什么
Oh, Cat.
小凯
This tiny outpost could use a bit more manpower huh?
这个小岗哨需要更多人力吧
Cat?
小凯
Hold on.
等下
Catherine you--
凯瑟琳 你...
Damn it! Cat!
该死 小凯
Your father.
是你父亲
Father.
父亲
No, no, no, not now.
不行 现在不行
Not here. Let go of me.
这里不行 放开我
We still don't have our guns, there's nothing we can do.
我们的枪没要回来 什么都干不了
There's nothing we can do.
我们什么都干不了
Na-nay.
不要
Piss off.
滚
Will those you supply serve me as they do?
你提供的奴隶会像他们一样 好好给我♥干♥活吗
Yes, yes away with you, away with you.
是的 走开 走开
Impressive display of subservience.
这卑躬屈膝的场面令人动容
Enough to rival my own loyal and obedient dog, Langford.
能我的忠犬媲美了 兰福德
But are they really willing to serve?
不过他们真的愿意服役吗
Do they revere you enough to fight for you?
他们是否对你足够尊敬 愿意为你而战
To die for you?
为你而死
Her people are strong and well trained,
他们的族人强壮且训练有素
not like your stupid dead soldier.
不像你那些愚蠢的死士兵
A test then, say it.
那比试下 翻译啊
A test, a friendly game, to highlight obedience
比试下 来场友谊赛 重点是服从
and willingness to serve the cause.
以及愿意为革命服役
Stefan.
斯特凡
Not this time.
这次不行
For Hitler.
为了希♥特♥勒♥
Stefan!
斯特凡
I'm all right.
我没事
She has allowed this outrage
她不计较这次暴行
because she earlier killed Gunter.
因为她之前杀了冈特
Stefan! Stefan! Stefan!
斯特凡 斯特凡
He was German. He was German!
他是德国人 他是德国人
In service to the Führer!
为元首效忠
He would've slowed us down!
他会拖后腿的
Go, go film!
去录像
Eva, go film!
伊娃 去录像
We must assert our power, lest we lose it.
我们必须保护力量 以免丧失
Flex our might or be seen as weak!
丧失力量或被视为脆弱
Did you get that last bit?
最后那点你录了吗
Was it my good side?
是我好看的那边脸吗
You have no good side.
你哪边都丑
You're a monster.
你就是禽兽
No, my friend, I am a god.
不 我的朋友 我是神
Fear not everyone, for I shall replace this--
无惧任何人 因为我会弥补这...
this loss with thousands upon thousands of slaves!
用成千上万奴隶来弥补这个损失
The desert shall be filled forever!
沙漠会被填满
I can't remember the word for thousand.
我不记得怎么说千字了
Langford!
兰福德
As long as Aset will have it.
只要阿赛德愿意
Langford.
兰福德
Eva.
伊娃
Come.
走了
That son of a bitch.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Wasif, get our guns now.
瓦西夫 去拿我们的枪
Beal, we need to go.
比尔 我们得走了
Hold on, hold on.
等下 等下
No. That man, he deserves to die.
不 那人死有余辜
Did you see what he just did?
你看到他的所作所为了吗
What do you think he'll do to my father?
你觉得他会怎么对我父亲
I understand, but we had better think this through.
我理解你 但我们得仔细考虑下
It's all right.
会好的
What-What did he say?
他说什么了
I think they're asking us to help them destroy Brücke.
我想他是让我们帮助他们打败布鲁克
Well tell them
那跟他们说
yes!
好的