第一季 第一集
星际之门 起源
Catherine, come.
凯瑟琳 过来
What is it, Cat?
这是什么 小凯
Still don't know.
还未知
Metal?
金属
Most archaeological finds from this period are stone,
这个时期大多数的考古发现都是石头
but not this one.
但这个不是
My father believes it's melted meteorite.
我父亲认为是融化的陨石
Ten years of research and you're still not sure.
研究十年了还是不确定
These things take time.
这些东西需要时间
And no more money means no more research.
没钱就没法研究了
Not here, at least.
至少在这不行
Well, I'm grateful for the mystery.
我觉得保持神秘挺好
Otherwise, our chance encounter
不然我们在市场上
at the market may have never come to pass.
就遇不到了
That would have been tragic.
那就太糟糕了
I'm... I'm awfully, uh, excited to meet your father.
要见你父亲我真是太激动了
He's a fine and, uh, fascinating fellow.
他人很好 而且很棒
You're cute when you're nervous.
你紧张的样子真可爱
It's true, young man.
没错 年轻人
I am fascinating.
我的确很棒
Father, there you are.
父亲 你来了
You said that a Captain James Beal would be stopping by to say hello
你说有个詹姆斯·比尔上尉要来
and see our little sphinx here.
看看我们的小谜团
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Pleased to meet you, sir.
很高兴认识你 先生
Pleasure is mine.
我也是
Have you any money on you?
你有钱吗
To help with the cause...
来给我们投资
Uh, well, I didn't...
我没
I'm pulling your leg.
我开玩笑的
Will you be joining us for supper?
你和我们一起吃晚餐吗
I'll teach you how to write your name in ancient hieroglyphs.
我可以教你怎么用古象形文字写你名字
Sounds delightful.
太棒了
Excellent.
很好
My apologies for arriving so late,I was...
很抱歉我来迟了 我
Well, I was waylaid by a telegram.
突然来了份电报
It seems our old friend Deitrich,
我们的老朋友戴特里希
my partner in all this madness,won't be returning.
我的研究伙伴不会回来了
What?
什么
He was in Berlin,
他在之前柏林
dredging up backers for our work.
为我们的研究找投资人
What was his message?
他说了什么
It is so odd.
很奇怪
Just a curt goodbye and nothing more.
就草草道别而已
It's not how I imagined he would leave us.
我没想到他会这么离开我们
Maybe this really is over.
可能真的没戏了
Well, I do hope you're hungry.
希望你们饿了
He's actually a terrible cook, so beware.
他做饭很难吃的 小心点哦
He's very nice.
他人很好嘛
Stop it.
少来
Yes, he is.
他是很好
Though, it's still all very new.
但我们也没多久
And your eyes are still all lit up.
你那眼神不还在放光吗
Catherine, I hope you realize
凯瑟琳 我希望你明白
you don't have to leave Egypt on my account.
你不用因为我离开埃及
I'm not.
不是
Owens, at the museum was so impressed
博物馆的欧文斯
with my cataloging of our Giza artifacts
对我吉萨的文物编目很感兴趣
that he offered me a position.
让我去那工作
I thought you'd be proud of me.
我以为你会为我骄傲呢
No, Catherine.
不 凯瑟琳
I am, but...
我是很骄傲 但
Our work, this is your legacy as well.
我们的研究也有你的功劳
You just said it was over.
你刚说这一切都结束了啊
Where is the money coming from this time?
这次还有什么钱投资呢
Now, that's none of your concern, is it?
这用不着你来担心吧
It's none of my concern? I spent my entire childhood
我不用担心 我整个童年
living your work.
都看你工作
And now you're being stubborn.
你真是固执
You're being ridiculous and condescending!
你太扯了 而且大男子主义
You never take even a moment
你从来都没有
to slow down and think before you act.
缓一缓或者三思后行
You are just like your mother.
就跟你妈一样
Catherine!
凯瑟琳
What're you doing, Catherine?
你在干嘛 凯瑟琳
What is this?
这是什么
It is here.
就是这
I don't believe this.
难以置信
It's really here.
真的在这
It's really truly here.
千真万确
Look, exactly like the hieroglyph.
瞧 跟象形符号♥一样
I'm so proud of you.
我太为你骄傲了
Come.
来
Yeah.
嗯
Behold, the gateway to history...
各位 历史的大门
Hello? Excuse me? is finally...
不好意思 终于
Please, stop. Stop. Please, stop.
请停止 拜托
May I help you?
有什么事吗
My sincere apologies. You must be Professor Paul Langford.
非常抱歉 你是保罗·兰福德教授吧
I am, and...
是的
My name is Dr. Wilhelm Brucke.
我是威廉·布鲁克博士
Chief occultist to the Fuehrer.
元首的首席神秘学家
I feared we might never find you.
我还怕我们可能永远都找不到你呢
Although, it is to be expected,
虽然这也是意料之中的
since the world has forgotten you exist.
因为世界都把你忘了
I beg your pardon?
什么
Do you have any idea what you have uncovered here?
你知道你发现的这个是什么吗
We have some theories, yes.
我们有些想法
I come with more than theory.
我这可不止是一些想法
Looking through the prism of several dead languages...
我们研究了几个失落的语言
Have you ever seen this before?
你见过这个吗
Where did you find this?
你从哪找到的
I procured it from a felonious
我两年前在泰国的
little spice dealer in Thailand two years ago.
一个不好惹的香料商人那弄到的
I don't understand.
怎么可能
Surely, you are familiar
当然了
with the recent theory of Einstein-Rosen bridges.
你对近期爱因斯坦-罗森桥的理论很熟悉
I still don't understand.
我还是不明白
Too busy studying the ancient Egyptians, huh? Yes.
一直忙于研究古埃及人吧 是的
Forest for the trees, Professor.
一叶障目 不见泰山 教授
When I laid eyes upon this parchment,
我看到这个羊皮纸时
I knew I had found something truly special,
就知道我发现了真正特别的东西
which holds meaning beyond our world,
这是我们世界无法揣测的
of what we can only imagine, for now.
目前无法望向其背
Have you never wanted to take a step back,
你有没有后退过一步
so you could look at it?
好好观察它
Never imagined that this might be, say, a doorway?
你没想过这可能是个传送门吗
A doorway?
传送门
Evening, fraeulein.
姑娘晚上好啊
Why ever are you sneaking around so late at night?
这么晚了怎么还偷偷摸摸的呀
I was hoping to brush up on my German.
我想着温习德语的
You must be Catherine.
你是凯瑟琳吧
Wait, no. Wait, wait, wait. Stop.
等等 住手
Hands, hands! Okay, okay.
手 举起来 好的
Wonderful of you to join us.
你能来真的太好了
What is this?
你们在干嘛
Where is Deitrich?
戴特里希呢
Poor Deitrich.
可怜的戴特里希
Upon alerting me to your whereabouts,
他跟我说了你们的位置