剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表
皇家律师
第一季 第六集
前情提要
-马克·德雷珀 -他怎么了
- Mark Draper. - What about him?
刚刚被逮捕 是谋杀
He's just been arrested. It's for murder.
马克·德雷珀就是我做这份工作的理由
Mark Draper is the reason that I do this job.
皇家律师面试
So, Silk interview.
这是我想的那个东西吗
Is that what I think it is?
我的面试官名单
Names of my interviewers.
国内级别最高的女法官
Only the most high-ranking female judge in the country.
克兰尼奇法官
Judge Cranitch.
你就该去做出庭律师
The Bar's made for you...
你♥爸♥又是法官什么的
Daddy the judge and all that.
-你和妮芙同案辩护吗 -是的
- You're co-defending with Niamh? - Yeah.
你现在在比赛
You're in a contest.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你可以相信我 玛莎
You can count on me, Martha.
不管你想让这孩子得到什么
Whatever you want by way of support for this baby,
我都会给你
you'll get from me.
加里·拉什是个可怕的窃贼 前科累累
Gary Rush is a horrible burglar with pages of form.
替我向玛莎·科斯特洛问好
Say hello to Martha Costello.
告诉她 她是我的幸运女神
Tell her she's the girl for me.
没有任何证据表明
There will be nothing on that medal
那枚军功章加里·拉什有关联
to link Gary Rush to it.
所以你什么都别做
So you do nothing.
比利
Billy...
我们不确定 他能否适应现代生活
We're not sure how he fits in.
我要你潜伏在要推♥翻♥我的那些人里
I want you on the inside of this coup, working for me,
告诉我必要的信息
feeding me everything I need to know.
你想让我和你们结伙 好赶走比利
You want me in your gang when you kick Billy out the door.
别再提这事了
Let's not talk about this again, ever.
感觉好卑鄙
Feels dirty.
玛莎 玛莎 走了
Martha. Martha! Come on.
你刚才在听什么
What were you listening to?
-楼上楼下 -什么
- Upstairs Downstairs. - What?
楼上约翰·加瑟里的摄像头录的声音
The sound recording on John Guthrie's webcam upstairs
当时他父亲在楼下被害
while his father's being killed downstairs.
为什么要否认入室盗窃 马克
Why deny it, Mark? To a domestic burglary?
无可奉告
No comment.
把刀刺进一个60岁老人的身体里
What did it feel like, Mark?
是什么感觉 马克
Sticking a knife in a 60-year-old man?
无可奉告
No comment.
加瑟里夫人看见你行凶了
Because Mrs Guthrie saw you do this.
马克 她说得很清楚
Mark, she couldn't be clearer.
当时你跟法官在楼梯底
You and the judge were at the bottom of the stairs
是你用那把刀刺的他
and you put the knife in him.
你最好现在向我们坦白一切
This is your chance to tell us why.
因磁带录音 补充说明
For the benefit of the tape recording,
嫌疑人此时摇头 示意拒绝回答
the suspect is shaking his head to indicate no.
站着别动
Wait there.
谢谢
Thanks.
有点棘手
This isn't going to be easy.
该走了
Time to go.
进去吧
Come on.
丈夫 父亲在家被害
Would you stay in a house
是你的话 能住得下去吗
where your husband and father had been stabbed to death?
我要去见当事人
Um... I'm going to see my client.
-你不回办公室吗 -不好意思
- What, you're not going back to chambers? - Sorry.
那我怎么回去
What am I supposed to do?
听说伦敦地铁是种便利的
I hear the London Underground is a convenient
现代化运输方式
and modern mode of transport.
要我挤地铁
The tube?
你和那姑娘
You and this girl,
你们跟踪他到了前门
you followed him back to his front door.
你们带着刀
You've got a knife with you.
她拿刀抵着法官
She holds the judge hostage
而你去找有什么东西可偷
while you look round for things to steal.
他的妻子回来 看见你刺死了他
The wife comes back and she's a witness to the fact that you stab him.
你的衣服上溅满了血
There's blood all over your clothes.
你们试图逃离现场 但警♥察♥来了
You run away from the scene when the police arrive.
被捕时你撒了谎
You lie when you're arrested.
但在警车里你招供了
You confess in the back of the police car.
你的口袋里有法官的车钥匙
You've got the judge's car keys in your pocket,
你已经承认自己入室盗窃
and you've pleaded guilty to the burglary of his house.
-我漏掉什么了吗 -艾玛
- Is there anything I've left out? - Emma.
你的同案的被告人 在警局受审时说
Your co-defendant says it was you who did it
是你动的手
in a police station interview.
我那是自卫 我已经说过了
I was defending myself. I've told you this.
当时我摔在地上 是他要来害我
I was on the floor and he was going to hurt me.
马克 我们讲的是法律
Mark, this is the law.
正当防卫时使用的武力必须合理
The force you use in defending yourself has to be reasonable.
而判定是否合理 要依照当时的情况
Whether it's reasonable depends on the circumstances,
但基本上 会归结到人的直觉判断
but basically it boils down to common sense.
这是一个60岁的老人
This is a 60-year-old man,
在自己家里被害
in his own home,
对方是两个情绪不稳定的持械劫犯
he's confronted with two wired-up, armed intruders.
你觉得
Who does common sense tell you
陪审团到时会偏向哪一方
that the jury is going to like better then, Mark?
是他要杀我 他拿着高尔夫球杆
He went for me. With the golf club!
你看过他妻子的证词
You've seen the wife's witness statement.
她说过有什么高尔夫球杆了吗
Does she say anything about a golf club?
说过她丈夫试图攻击你了吗
Anything about her husband trying to attack you?
他朝我挥球杆 疯了一样
He was swinging it at me. He went mental.
我倒在地上 觉得他要杀了我
I fell over and I thought that he was going to kill me.
可他打偏了
He just missed my head with it.
于是你就在那时捅了他 作为自卫
And this is when you stabbed him in self defence?
我跟你讲过了
I've told you.
我觉得他是现编的
It feels like he's just come up with it.
-那个高尔夫球杆 -他说得很清楚了
- The golf club. - He made that pretty clear to you.
迈克尔 这次我要完全按照指示来
I'm getting full instructions this time, Michael.
马克·德雷珀这案子
I'm not going to court
我不会再打无准备之仗
half-naked again for Mark Draper.
让我们的专家去查高尔夫球杆
Get our expert to look at the golf clubs.
专家现在在控方那边
Our expert's taking on the accused in the prosecution.
-不是好人选 -比尔·卡特勒
- He's not the nicest person to...- Bill Cutler.
我认识他很久了 我给你他的电♥话♥
He's an old friend of mine. I'll give you his number.
-我们没时间去...-他会有办法的
- We haven't got time to... - He'll find a way.
迈克尔 说实话
To be honest, Michael,
我们现在要动用一切能动的关系
we need all the friends we can get.
律师从不承认会诱导当事人
Barristers never admit to leaning on clients
说出有利律师辩护的话
to get the instructions they want from you.
大多是因为 律师在这么做时完全不自知
Mostly cos they don't know they're doing it.
诱导性提问成了律师的天性
Leading questions become second nature...
比如"我能否这样认为"
"Would I be right in thinking?"
"我没有说错吧"等等
"Correct me if I'm wrong, but..."
但我不会这样问 艾玛
That's not what I do, Emma.
我只想确认一点
I just want to get something straight.
受害人被刺时
When the stabbing actually happened,
是背对着你的 对吗
the victim's back was towards you.
最后你什么都没看到
You couldn't see the last moments
因为你的视线被法官挡住了
because your view was blocked by the judge.
行 记下来了吗 好极了
Good. Got that? Excellent.
比尔·卡特勒在一号♥线上 小姐
Bill Cutler on line one, Miss.
多谢
Thank you.
-阿伦 -你好啊 玛莎
- Alan! - Hello, Martha.
你气色真好
You look great.
-谢谢 -就是办公室主任该有的样子
- Thank you. - He looks like Head of Chambers should look.
是什么样子 比利
And what's that, Billy?
一半乔治·克鲁尼 一半乔安娜·林莉
Half George Clooney, half Joanna Lumley.
[分别为美国男演员和英国女演员]
行
OK.
这四个月发生了什么重要事件吗
Anything happened in the last four months I need to know?
剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表