剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表
建造自己的棺材
in the corridor outside the cells.
他希望我能陪着他 当他们...
He asked me to be there when they...
实在是
It was...
不管怎样
Anyway...
你怎么样 妮芙 一切顺利吗
How are you, Niamh? How's it going?
是的 你好
Yes, hello.
抱歉 我之前打过电♥话♥
Sorry I...I called earlier.
我要预约医生
I wanted to make an appointment.
什么 不不不不不
What? No, no, no, no, no.
我刚才有急事
I had to hang up.
你不能再把电脑打开吗
What, couldn't you turn the computer back on?
没那么难吧
It wouldn't be that difficult, would it?
好的
OK. OK.
你们早上几点上班
Well, can you tell me what time you open in the morning?
八点
We open at 8 o'clock.
谢谢
Thank you.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
有什么好笑的
Why are you laughing?
很成熟 帮我倒酒喝
Very grown up, pouring me a drink from a drinks cabinet.
加冰吗
Ice?
你是在笑我吗
Are you laughing at me?
不
No.
《杀死一只知更鸟》
我的最爱
My favourite book.
我小时候 总想象我父亲是阿蒂克斯·芬奇
I used to think my dad was Atticus Finch.
[《杀死一只知更鸟》中的主角 一名律师]
其实是格里高利·派克
Well, Gregory Peck actually.
[演员 在电影版中饰演阿蒂克斯·芬奇]
[节选自小说《杀死一只知更鸟》]
他关上灯 走进杰姆的房♥间
He turned out the light and went into Jem's room.
他整晚陪着他
He would be there all night,
当杰姆早上醒来时 他还在那里
and he would be there when Jem waked up in the morning.
帮我接下电♥话♥
Can you get that?
喂
Hello?
炮神瑞德又得手了
Shagger Reader's scored again!
不好意思 请问瑞德先生在吗
Sorry. Is Mr Reader there, by any chance?
早安 小姐
Morning, Miss!
他又用死囚那招了
Did he do the death row thing?
反正是双方各执一词
I suppose you could say it's his word against hers.
"你强♥奸♥了我" "我没有" "你有"
"You raped me." "Oh, no I didn't." "Oh, yes, you did."
不过非陌生人强♥奸♥
But the thing about non-stranger rape
归根结底就是出庭律师间的对抗
is that it really comes down to is brief against brief.
你和我的对抗 玛莎
You against me, Marth.
你好像不大适应做控方律师啊
You look a bit uncomfortable with that white ribbon round your brief.
人♥权♥先生要做控方了
Mr Human Rights Prosecuting.
强♥奸♥可不一样 我去见受害者了
Yeah, well, rape's different. I'm going to see the victim.
原告 不是受害者
Complainant. Not victim.
等你混个十五年左右
When you've had 15 years at the Bar
我或许会考虑你的意见
I might be interested in your opinion.
现在你就别插嘴了
Right now, you don't exist.
一起来吗 还是愧疚得不敢见她
You coming? Or would it be too difficult for you to look her in the eye?
我能信任你吧 别摆布她 克莱夫
I can trust you, can't I...not to coach her, Clive?
我们都知道你不想接这个案子
Look, we both know you don't want to be doing this,
但和我开战 不会让你好过多少
but picking a fight with me won't help you feel better about it.
为了事业抛弃原则
Sacrificing principle for ambition
良心绝不会好受 玛莎
is never gonna feel good, Martha,
怎么掩饰都没用 你好 妮芙
however you dress it up. Hello, Niamh.
她怎么样
How is she?
-不太好 -我们以前见过吗
- Not good. - Have we met before?
12年前 博街治安法♥院♥
12 years ago, Bow Street Magistrates' Court.
你盘问我的时候毫不留情
You cross-examined me into the ground.
是吗 因为什么
Oh. Did I? God. What was it?
-疏忽驾驶 -还好 不算太糟
- Careless driving. - Oh, right, so not the end of the world then.
那是我第一次开车 所以还是挺糟的
Well, it was my first time, so it felt like the end of the world.
-抱歉 -很高兴看到你弃暗投明
- Sorry. - Glad to see you've crossed over.
你现在站在道德的这边
You're on the side of the angels now.
他是什么样的人
Um...what's HE like?
-谁 -他的律师
- Who? - His barrister.
是她
She.
是位女律师
He's a she.
我知道 要你站在庭上 重述当时的遭遇
God knows I understand how hard it'll be to go in there and relive
是多么的痛苦
what you've been through.
要是让我来选 盘问你的最佳人选
But if I had to choose anyone to cross examine you,
我会选玛莎·科斯特洛
it would be Martha Costello.
你以前在法庭上遇到过她
Oh, so you've seen her in court before?
我们在同一家办公室办公
We're in chambers together.
刑事律师界很小
It's a small world, the Criminal Bar.
我很了解玛莎 至少我清楚一件事
I know Martha well enough to be clear about one thing,
她不会为难你的 她根本不愿接下这宗案子
she won't go for you. Her heart isn't in it.
强♥奸♥案中 被告的结果一般是
The bottom line with defendants in rape...
如果你长得又丑又龌龊 败势已定
if you're ugly and dirty, you go down.
如果你长得帅气 还衣冠楚楚
If you're good-looking and clean,
-就能无罪释放 -你怎么知道
- you get off. - How do you know?
你不是不接强♥奸♥案吗
I thought you didn't do rape?
我读过相关的材料
Oh, I've read about it.
还写过相关材料
I've written about it.
虽然没真正接过强♥奸♥案
One way or another without actually doing one,
我还是有不少经验的
I've done a lot of rape.
英俊又干净能让你无罪释放
Handsome and washed gets you a "not guilty".
见鬼
Oh, shit.
史蒂夫·克拉克 事务律师代表
Steve Clarke, solicitor's rep.
这位是阿伦·布莱德利
This is Alan Bradley.
-玛莎·科斯特洛 -很好
- Martha Costello. - Great.
好极了
Excellent.
-她不会上庭的 -她已经来了
- She won't go through with it. - She's here.
她在法庭上 还有很多支持者
She's at court and she's got plenty of support.
这样讨论这事 感觉很奇怪
It feels odd talking about it like this.
我倒希望能来场庭审
I actually want there to be a trial
好证明自己的清白
so I can prove my innocence.
你不用去证明什么
You don't have to prove anything.
证明你有罪是控方的职责
It's for the prosecution to prove your guilt.
你不会就此作罢吧
You'll do more than that, won't you?
什么意思
What do you mean?
听你这语气 感觉我们就该在一边闲着
You sound like it's a case of sitting back and seeing
看着控方律师的能耐 有些消极
if the prosecution get home or not. A bit passive.
你很了解刑事司法系统嘛
You know your way around the criminal justice system.
我念过法学院
I went to Bar school.
好吧
Right.
然后呢
And?
没完成学业
I didn't make it.
好吧
Right.
控方律师是什么样的人
What's he like? The prosecuting counsel?
英俊潇洒 衣冠楚楚
Good-looking. Clean.
他是个不错的律师
He's a good advocate.
她不会自夸 她不是那种人
She won't say it, cos she's not like that.
玛莎·科斯特洛非常出色
Martha Costello's brilliant.
我能问个问题吗
Can I ask a difficult question?
胜算有多大
What are my chances?
不该事先预测评审团的裁决
Predicting which way a jury is going to go is never a good idea.
抱歉 这问题不合适
Sorry. Unfair question.
一半一半
50-50.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是无辜的
I didn't do this.
我不会做这种事
I could never do a thing like this.
一半一半 有趣
50-50. Interesting.
有趣吗 他要是有罪 就要蹲十年
Hm, interesting? Ten years if he goes down for this,
还要被贴上强♥奸♥犯的标签
and a nonce label in prison.
-真有趣 -你相信他吗
- Interesting? - So, do you believe him?
我可没说 我不清楚
I didn't say that. I don't know.
-通常呢 -通常情况下
- Normally? - Normally, you know, normally,
当事人是否有罪 一看便知
it's very clear whether a client is guilty or not.
剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表