别担心 他们最终会厌烦的
Don't worry, they'll get bored eventually.
你把你的肝脏和心脏扔到那个上面
You throw your liver and hearts down that one.
肺直接穿过
The lungs go straight through.
肠子 肠子往下走
Guts, intestines go down that one.
不是火箭手术
Not rocket surgery.
喂 罗密欧
Oi! Romeo!
拿起你的心 滚蛋
Pick up your heart and fuck off!
你必须像他们中的一员一样 好吧
You've just got to be like one of them. Alright?
是的 但是如果我不想呢
Yep. But what if I don't want to?
那么生活会很糟糕 亲爱的
Then life's gonna suck pretty hard, honey.
呃 如果是猪肉的话 我不能吃
Uh... If they are pork, I can't eat them.
它们是香肠 我能告诉你什么
They're sausages. What can I tell you?
你是想要还是不想要它们 只要土豆泥
Do you want them or not? Just the mash then.
好吧 你适合自己
OK, you suit yourself.
如果你想来 我们大多数晚上下班后都会去酒吧
We go down to the pub most nights after work if you want to come.
答应我 呃 不会对你采取行动
Promise I, uh... won't put the moves on you.
除非你要我
Unless you want me to.
那么 你认为呢 到时候那里见
So, what do you reckon? See you there?
呃
Uh...
是的 我不这么认为
Yeah, I don't... I don't think so.
你好 这些是 嗯 莱拉的
Hi. These are, um...Laila's.
我不知道该给谁
I don't know who to give this to.
莱拉
Laila?
是的 她在哪
Yeah. Where is she?
呃 我不知道
Uh... I...don't know.
我可以帮忙把旧的拿出来 把新的放进去
I can give a hand to get the old one out and the new one in.
这里
Here.
好吧 我背靠背上了两节课
Alright, so I've got two lectures back to back,
我想我会继续参加学习小组
and I thought I'd stay on with the study group.
我会 嗯 我大概会在 11:00 左右到家
I'll, um... I'll be home probably around 11:00.
只要你需要我 我就可以在这里
I can be here as long as you need me.
米基 总有一天会来的
Miki's gonna be here at some point.
你最终必须和她谈谈
You have to talk to her eventually.
我不是那个背弃我的人
I'm not the one who turned my back.
安全驾驶
Drive safely.
谢谢
Thanks.
再见 再见
See ya. See ya.
哦 看 热咖啡来了
Oh, watch it - hot coffee coming through.
哦 谢谢你 新鲜的罐子
Oh. Thank you. Fresh pot.
是的 嘿 嗯
Yeah, hey, um...
是的
Yeah?
告诉我你在想什么
Explain to me what you were thinking.
关于什么
About what?
现在雇用她 米基
Hiring her now. Miki?
是的 哦
Yeah. Oh!
哦 几周后就没有关系了 是吗
Oh, it won't matter in a couple of weeks, will it?
哦...
Ohh...
我们只需要保持沉默 直到销♥售♥完成
We just have to keep quiet until the sale goes through,
然后米基和其他人...
and then Miki and the rest of them...
这不是我们的问题 所以
..it's not really our problem, so...
嗯
Mm.
然后我们会在飞机上
And then we'll be on a plane.
是吗 是的 对不
Yeah? Yeah! Right?
我们将坐上飞机 你 我和瓦扬 前往天堂
We'll be on a plane, you, me and Wayan, and heading towards paradise
这一切都会过去
and then all of this will be behind us.
爸爸 看
Daddy, look.
哦 哇 哦
Oh, wow! Oh!
安达皮塔 是的 安达皮塔
Anda pintar! Yeah, anda pintar.
急救柜上锁了
First-aid cabinet's locked.
哦
Oh.
我有你从药房♥订购的绷带和止痛药
I've got the bandages and analgesics you ordered from the pharmacy.
抓住它了 谢谢 康纳
Got him! Thanks, Connor.
干杯 怎么样
Cheers. How's that?!
你想给我看更多吗
Do you want to show me more?
是的 给我看看 来吧
Yeah. Show me. Come on.
为什么 我别无选择
Why? I have no choice.
对不起
Sorry.
交给我吧
Leave it to me.
我会的 我不想提那件事 我会和他谈谈
I will. I won't mention that. I'll talk to him.
卡车来了
MAN: The truck is here!
走 走 走
Go! Go! Go!
她在这里干什么 凯文给了她一份工作
What's she doing here? Kevin gave her a job.
是的
Yeah.
想晚点再来我身边吗
Want to come back to mine later?
不 你向他们收费 就像他们有海港风景一样
No, you're charging them like they've got harbour views!
如果他们不喜欢 休 他们可以住在别的地方
If they don't like it, Hugh, they can live somewhere else.
你在利用弱势群体
You're taking advantage of vulnerable people.
是这样吗 好啊
Is that right? OK.
你们大家 等一下 我可以问一个问题吗
You lot, just hold on a second. Can I ask you a question?
休认为我在利用你们
Hugh here thinks I'm taking advantage of you.
这是真的吗 我在利用你们中的任何人吗
Is that true? Am I taking advantage of any of you?
好吧 说出来 如果有什么要说的 就说出来
Well, speak up. If you've got something to say, say it.
稍等
Hang on.
你向我们收取电费 水费
You charge us for electricity, for water.
是的 那些不是免费的 伙计 对任何人都不是
Yes, and those things aren't free, mate. Not for any of us.
我们没有病假 没有什么
We get no sick days. Nothing.
你认为我可以随时请假吗 你
Do you think I can take a day off whenever I want? Do you?
我不能
I can't.
我们所有人都一样
It's the same for all of us!
是这样吗
Is that it?!
好的
Good.
滚开 明天见
Piss off! I'll see you tomorrow.
你有什么问题
What is your problem?
它们只是基本条件 只是
They're just basic conditions. Just...
这不关你的事 休
It's none of your business, Hugh.
好吗
OK?
请离开
Please go.
在你真的让我生气之前离开 伙计
Leave before you really make me angry, mate.
是的
Yeah.
他妈的做善事
Fucking do-gooder.
哦 你在这儿
Oh, there you are.
你的纱布也快用完了
You're running low on gauze too.
我会回来 好的 谢谢你
I'll come back. OK. Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
爱你 我也爱你
Love you. Love you too.
你明天不回来的概率是三比一
There's three-to-one odds going that you won't be back tomorrow.
是吗
Yeah?
你下注的方向是什么
Which way are you betting?
哦 我不赌博
Ooh, I don't gamble.
我有其他的恶习
I have other vices.
哦 亚当 看到鲜肉了吗
Oi, Adam, seen the fresh meat?
天哪 尼克 闭嘴
Jesus Christ, Nick, shut up.
什么
What?
米基杀了他的妹妹
Miki killed his sister.
没想到你会出来
Didn't think you were ever coming out.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想说对不起
I want to say sorry and that.
我今天只是在闲逛
I was only mucking around today.
我刚开始的时候 混♥蛋♥就这样对我
Bastards did it to me when I started.
顺便说一句 我是尼克
I'm Nick, by the way.
你没有打扰我 尼克
You didn't bother me, Nick.
真的吗
Really?
小鸡监狱有那么糟糕吗
Was chick prison that bad?
那么 我可以给你买♥♥杯啤酒什么的吗
So, can I buy you a beer or something?
你喝啤酒吗
You drink beer?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我喝啤酒
Yeah, I drink beer.
妈的
Oh, shit.
等一下 我把包忘了 我就两秒钟
Hang on. I left my bag. I'll be two secs.
嘿 跟我来 我们从另一条路出去
Hey, come with me, we'll go out the other way.