♪ Come to me, pretty
♪ Pull back my limbs
♪ It's the oldest tradition
♪ Known to my skin
♪ I can be soft
♪ When I'm disarmed
♪ I can be just
♪ What you want. ♪
野蛮河
第一季第一集
今天是她的生日吗
Is it her birthday?
不 这更像是一个 呃...
No, this is more of a, uh...
欢迎回家的蛋糕 亲爱的
..a welcome-home cake, honey.
她和你一样有胡子吗
Does she have a beard like you?
胡子
A beard?
我是说 我...
I mean, I...
宝贝 我连胡子都没有 看
Baby, I don't even have a beard. Look.
你有胡须
You have whiskers.
哇 它很扎手 疼吗
Grr! It's prickly. Did that hurt?
我觉得它像钉子一样尖
I feel like it's spiky.
不 我们不是…我们不一样
No, we're not...we're not identical.
异卵双胞胎 看
Fraternal twins. See?
还记得那是什么意思吗
Remember what that means?
贾米拉 待会你可以
WOMAN: Jamila, after that
把后面的盒子整理分类
you could sort some of the other boxes out the back.
嗯
Mm?
如果你喜欢的话 可以买♥♥这个
You know, you can have that one if you like.
哦 不了
Oh. No!
不 你可以 把它带回家
No! You can. Take it home.
哦 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
没关系 早安
It's alright... WOMAN: Morning!
哦 你好
Ooh! Hello.
嗨 早安 贾米拉
Hi. Morning, Jamila.
不介意我借你的窗户
Mind if I borrow your window...
几个星期吗
..for a couple of weeks?
不 只是 直到选举吗
No. Just... Just till the election?
是的 是的 好吧 不
Yeah.... Yeah. Alright, well, no, good on you
很高兴你搭手 是的 在这里
for putting your hand up. Yep, over here?
哦 很好 帮我一把 科琳
Oh, good. Give me a hand, Colleen.
干得好
Here you go.
这是一个好地方 嗯 哼
This is a good spot. Mm-hm.
好 我们站上去
Alright, up we go.
正好 哦 它真大啊
Right. Oh, it's huge!
你觉得它够大吗
You think it's big enough?
好的 贴在上面吗
Alright, up here?
是的 是的 我认为这很好
Yeah. Yeah, I think that's good.
好的 我们把就它贴在这里
Alright, we'll tape it up here.
很合适 非常完美
Fits. Perfect.
科琳 你还好吗
Colleen? Are you alright?
不 我很好 我 嗯...
No, I'm fine. I, um...
我会投你的票 绝对地
I'm gonna be voting for you. Absolutely.
好呀 那只差一票
Well, that's one vote down.
只剩2000人了
Only 2,000 to go.
亲爱的 我想再多用点胶带
A bit more tape, I think, darl'.
嘿
Hey.
哦 我的天
Oh, bloody hell!
哦 天哪
Oh, Jesus.
哇
Wow.
我不敢相信你真的在这里
I can't believe you're really here.
呃 这是你的米基阿姨
Uh... This is your Aunty Miki.
你一定是 河
You must be...River.
不 不 湖 是吗
No. No. Lake, is it?
嗯
Hm?
我知道 你是海洋
I know. It's Ocean.
很适合你
It suits you.
哦 耶 进来吧 我来拿你的行李
Oh, yeah, come in. I'll grab your stuff.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
看看我们做了什么
Look what we made.
是的 呃 哎呀
Yeah, uh... Well...
是谁做的 呵呵 我们做到了吗
Who did that, huh? Did we do that?
给米基阿姨
For Aunty Miki?
嘿 你应该 嗯
Hey, you should have, um...
你应该打电♥话♥的 我已准备好来接你的
You should have called. I was all set to pick you up.
我没有手♥机♥
I don't have a phone.
我们现在可以做糖衣了吗
Can we make the icing now?
混合的很好 宝贝 做得好
Good mixing there, baby. Well done.
好的 现在 有多少个粉红色的 我们数出来了吗
Alright, now, how many pink ones? Have we counted them out?
我可以洒水吗
Can I do the sprinkles?
我本想整理床铺的 抱歉 米基
I meant to make up the bed! Sorry, Miki!
我们赢了 我很高兴
We won! GIRL: I'm so glad.
恭喜你们 姑娘们 太棒了
MAN: Congratulations, girls. That was awesome!
谢谢你 恩格勒特先生
Thank you, Mr Englert!
停
Stop!
你在写什么
What are you writing?
没有什么
Nothing.
好吧
OK.
你愿意我们继续做朋友吗
Do you promise to still be friends with me
当我觉得无聊又老的时候
when I'm, like, boring and old?
你没说愿意 哦 好吧 我保证
You didn't say promise! Oh! OK! I promise!
我保证 我保证
I promise! I promise.
好吧
OK.
不像你和科琳 是吗
Not like you and Colleen, is it?
这样选边站
Taking sides like this?
黛博拉有一些好想法
Deborah has some good ideas.
格林尼的胡言乱语
Greenie panic-mongering nonsense.
她会关闭肉类加工厂
She'll shut the meatworks down.
那么这个小镇会在哪里
Then where will this town be?
她是想清理它 而不是关闭它
I think she wants to clean it up, not shut it down.
清理河流 支付适当的报酬
Clean up the river, pay people properly.
用什么支付
With what?
金钱树上的钱
Money from the money tree?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我们现在该走了
We should go now.
我会带着我自己的海报回来
I'll be back with a poster of my own.
只是为了公平
Just to be fair.
刚才那是干什么啊
What was that all about?
典型的麦克斯不喜欢它 想要他自己的海报
Typical Max didn't like it. Wants his own poster up.
公平地说 我没有意识到...
To be fair, I didn't realise...
嘘
Boo!
爸爸
Daddy!
这是给我的 这是给我的 呃
It's for me! It's for me! TERRY: Uh...
宝贝 等等 我应该...
Baby, wait, I should...
我去开门
I'll get it.
你好 亲爱的 你父亲在家吗
COLLEEN: Hello, sweetheart. Is your father home?
请进吧 哦
Come in. Oh!
谢谢你
Thank you.
呃 科琳 如果你 嗯
Uh... Colleen, if you, um...
很抱歉 但我认为现在真的很糟糕
I'm sorry, but I... I think this is really bad time.
不 我们不会待太久的 特里
No, we...we won't stay long, Terry.
拜托
Please.
你好 米基
Hello, Miki.
哦 你看起来不错
Oh, you look well.
也许我们应该稍后再来
Maybe we should come back later.
休 我们同意的
Hugh, we agreed.
我们认为您可能需要一些东西 嗯
We thought you just might need a few things. Um...
不知道这些天你会穿什么
Didn't know what you'd be wearing these days.
科琳 你不必这样做 哦 不
Colleen, you don't have to do this. Oh, no.
是的 我们这样做
Yes, we do.
对不起 我们没有早点来看你
I'm sorry we didn't come to see you sooner.
她不想我们在这里
She doesn't want us here.
不 我
No, I...
我想我只是 不习惯访客
I guess I'm just... not used to visitors.
你知道 没有一周的通知和完整的体腔检查
You know, not without a week's notice and a full cavity search.
我们想说的只是
All we wanted to say was...
我们原谅你
..we forgive you.