I'm sorry.
都处理好了
All sorted now.
好了 行动吧
All right, let's get moving!
别理他 彼得 他无心的
Ignore it, Peter. He don't mean it.
我喜欢不用正眼看他们 薇薇安
I like to look them in the whites of their eyes, Vivien.
他们自认为可以为所欲为
Think they can stalk the streets
当街恐吓女人 小孩和老人
intimidating women, children, elderly?
如果他们碰到我们
Then they meet us, don't they?
武力对武力 他们往往就会胆怯了
When you meet muscle with muscle, they tend to think twice.
听我指挥 跟我行事 斯帕克 低调点 兄弟
Follow my lead and do as I say. Sparks, keep your head down, mate.
犹太渣滓就在那栋楼里 -准备好了吗
That's where the Jew scum are - in that building there. - Ready?
消灭犹太人 -消灭犹太人
Perish Judah! Perish Judah!
好吧 点起来 -点什么
OK, light it up. - Light what up?
今晚就干
We're doing it tonight.
我可不信
I don't believe it.
鼠辈全都出来了 看这一堆 -还好吗 伙计们
Of course the rats are out. Look at this lot, look. - All right, lads?
社会败类
Vermin, all of you!
进展如何
How's it going?
你这偷偷摸摸的犹太人 上啊 -来啊 懦夫
You sneaky Yids. Come on! - Come on, you cowards!
斯帕克 快拿出来
Sparks, get it out!
点了 点了
Light it! Light it!
快点
Quickly!
点不着
It's not working!
给我 快点 -罗尼
Give us it here! Come on! - Ronnie!
是汽油瓶 快阻止他
The Mol! It's a Molotov - stop him!
彼得 彼得
Peter! Peter!
啊
Argh!
啊
Ah!
趁鱼还没坏掉 快吃吧
Last day before they go off, so eat up.
虽然臭气熏天 但鱼油对你的皮肤有好处
Stinks the place out, but the oil's good for your skin.
我还没打包呢 还没… -上车吧 甜心
I haven't packed yet. I haven't... - Just get in, sweetheart.
薇薇安 见过拉比莱勒吗
Vivien, you met Rabbi Lehrer?
我父亲收藏了你的书 -哦
My father has your books. - Oh.
发生了什么
Has something happened?
昨晚不太走运
Last night was a dark night.
薇薇安 一个耶希瓦男孩 非常有前途的年轻学生 死了
A yeshiva boy, a very promising young student, died, Vivien -
他妈妈痛失独子
his mother's only son.
很抱歉要告诉你这个
I'm sorry to have to tell you this.
还有个坏消息
And I've more bad news.
我们没有杰克的消息 但我们知道他受伤了
We haven't heard from Jack, but we know he was injured
救护车被送往伦敦东皇家医院
and that the ambulance went to the Royal East London Infirmary.
但我们组织的人去找他都是…
But for any one of us to go and ask for him is...
不太明智的
Well, it isn't very wise.
你们有叫彼得·福克斯的病人吗 -没有
Do you have a Peter Fox? - No.
杰克·莫里斯呢
Um, Jack Morris?
没有
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
自信地走进去 伪装成医院的一员
Walk confidently, like you're meant to be there.
任何一个16到24的白人年轻男性 都可能是纳粹
Any young males - white, 16-24 - could be NSM.
一旦感到被跟踪 马上离开
Any sense of being followed, leave immediately.
如果他在 他会给你传话的
If he's there, he'll get word to you.
如果不在 查出他是什么时候出院的
If he's not, find out when he was and discharged and,
有可能的话 弄到地址
if you can, get an address.
就是这样 就是这样 哈里森先生 向前倾 没错
That's it. That's it, Mr Harrison. Lean forward. Right.
你好 需要帮忙吗
Excuse me, can I help you?
这是曼彻斯特皮卡迪利 终点站到了
This is Manchester Piccadilly our final destination.
前往伦敦尤斯顿的所有乘客…
All passengers for London Euston...
4点20开往伦敦尤斯顿的火车在3号♥站台
The train standing at platform 3 is the 4.20 to London Euston.
进去吧
Come on.
我待会儿再跟你说 再见
All right, I'll speak to you later. Bye.
见鬼
Dammit!
你问了谁 用什么名字问的
Who did you ask? Eh? What name did you give?
索尔 薇薇安做得很棒
Sol, Vivien did very well.
她问的是彼得·福克斯 未登记在册
She stuck to the script. She asked for a Peter Fox - not registered.
她问的是杰克·莫里斯 未登记在册
She asked for a Jack Morris - not registered. Bernie's up in Glasgow.
伯尼在格拉斯哥
Bernie's up in Glasgow.
他什么时候回来 -不回来了
Well, when's he back? - He's not.
那边有一场种族战争 他忙得不可开交
There's a race war on those estates - he's got his hands full.
要让波洛克来吗 -不 他也不行
Shall we get Pollock on it? - No, he can't.
他们盯他盯得紧着呢 他必须低调
They're sniffing around him and he's got to lie low.
那你现在打算怎么办
So what are you going to do now?
你说什么 -我说你现在打算怎么办
I'm sorry? - I said what are you going to do now?
是你把他送进了狼坑
You were the one who sent him in there with those animals,
现在他不见了 鬼知道在哪
and now he's lost and God knows where!
他们可能正在严刑逼供 -打住 小甜心
They could be onto him, torturing him. - All right, sweetheart.
你受了惊吓 喝一杯压压惊 -他孤立无援
Look, you've had a shock. Have a drink, yeah? - He's on his own!
你根本不知道怎么办
And you have no idea, do you?
你也不知道怎么找到他
You have no idea how to get to him.
一条线索都没有
You lot don't have a clue.
什么 我们不知道 是吗 让我告诉你一件事 泡泡
What, we don't have a clue, yeah? Let me tell you something, bubbale.
看见那位拉比没 -别说了
See the Rabbi here? - No. No, no
拉比 拜托让我说
Rabbi, please, let me speak.
这位拉比 他当时就在集中营中
The Rabbi here, he was at the liberation of the camps!
他亲眼看到了惨状
He saw the horrors first-hand,
不过别管他 他连手肘和屁♥股♥都分不清 而我呢
but don't mind him cos he don't know his arse from his elbow! And me?
我集♥合♥了两万人 在凯布尔街击退了黑衫军
I fought off the black shirts on Cable Street, united 20,000 people!
我们的胜利被载入史册 你说我什么都不知道
Victorious, we were! We went down in history, but I don't have a clue!
索尔
Sol!
假设我是他在北方追求的女孩
What if he had a girl who was looking for him...
很久没有收到他的回信
..a girl he was courting from up north, who got worried
我很担心他 过来找他呢
when she didn't hear back from him?
她的突然出现也不会引起怀疑
She could just turn up unexpectedly, ask a few innocent questions?
没人认识我 没人知道我的真实身份
No-one knows me. No-one knows who I am.
这不可行的 -我不是都去过医院了吗
That's impossible. - Well, I went to the hospital, didn't I?
你都让拉比来找我了
You got the Rabbi to come and get me.
我可没有那么蠢
You can't think I'm that much of an idiot.
薇薇安 科林·乔丹和他的纳粹都是危险分子
Vivien, Colin Jordan and his NSM thugs are dangerous.
他们就是一群杀人犯 这可不是儿戏
They're a bunch of murderers. This ain't a game.
好吧 那你在哪遇到他的 又认识他多久了
All right. So where did you meet him? How long have you known him?
想好怎么编了吗
What's your cover story?
我很快意识到彼得走上了正确的道路
I soon realised that Peter was on the right path to install
树立了…
good old...
好的法♥西♥斯♥价值观
..good old fascist values.
我的价值观和他一拍即合
And I agree with that - all of that.
所以只要让我和他单独待一会儿
So if I could just have a moment with him...
不行 行不通的
No, it will never work.
没有事先通知就进去宣告自己的存在 这太可疑了
You can't go in unannounced and just declare yourself - it's too fishy.
但这个想法很不错 为你点赞 拉比 为她点赞
Ah. But it was a noble idea. Kudos to you. Rabbi? Kudos to her.
不 再试一次 我可以的
No, I can get it. I know I can.
这不是你骗骗就能成的
It's not just something you can blag.
需要数月的训练 -再简单点
It takes months of training. - It needs to be simpler.
你需要多奉承他 赞美他 装作粉丝 脑残粉
You need to flatter him more. Praise him. Be a fan, a big fan.
所有男人都是四肢发达 头脑简单
That's all men want. Simple creatures, all of them.
乔丹先生 我能感谢你
Mr Jordan, can I just thank you for all the hard work
为这个国家所做的贡献吗
you are doing for the people of this country?
我们非常感谢您的辛勤工作和奉献精神 谢谢你
We are so grateful for all your hard work and dedication. Thank you.
就这样 再多说点 -谢他什么
Like that. More like that. - Thank him for what?
你具体感谢他什么
What specifically are you thanking him for?
乔丹先生 很感谢你的努力付出
I'd like to thank you, Mr Jordan, for all your hard work
让我们国家从外族入侵中恢复过来
in getting our country back from alien invasion.
我们需要你
We need you.
这个国家需要一位像你这样的领导人
The country needs you, a leader like you, to take our country back.
不错
Yeah!
坐湿瓦:拜望和安慰死者的亲属,拉比们整日为死者祈祷
你妈妈会再为我坐一次湿瓦的 -没错
Your mother will sit shiva for me all over again. - Yes!
对不起 莱斯莉 恐怕我不能给你退款
I'm sorry, Lesley, I can't give you a refund, I'm afraid.
我们技艺熟练 但也不是奇迹缔造者
We're skilled, but we're not miracle workers.
抱歉 莱斯莉 但说实话 他还是会膝盖发软的
Sorry, Lesley, but, honestly, he'll still go weak at the knees!
真高兴你终于来了
Oh, glad you came in the end.
其他女孩在八卦 担心你怀孕了 -才不是
The girls were talking, worried you was up the duff. - No!
听好 沃都尔街上有个医生
Listen, there's a doctor on the top of Wardour Street.