真实事件改编
本节目包含歧视性语言和内容
This programme contains discriminatory language and content
某些场景可能会引起部分观众的不适
and some scenes which some viewers may find upsetting.
*在青青绿草生长的山谷里
* Down in the valley where the green grass grows
*住着一位少女
* There lives a lady in green, she goes
*她长大了 长大了
* She grows, she grows
*出落得如此甜美…*
* She grows so sweet... *
跟我一起唱
Sing with me!
*她在街的尽头要了一个梯子…*
* That she calls for a ladder at the end of the street... *
声音再大点
You can be louder than that!
*小甜心 小甜心 你愿意嫁给我吗
* Sweetheart, sweetheart, will you marry me?
*是的 大人 我愿意 今天三点半
* Yes, Lord, yes, sir, at half past three
*摆上冰糕 五香糕 软冻糕
* Iced cakes, spiced cakes, soft parfait
*我们将在三点半举♥行♥婚礼*
* And we'll have a wedding at half past three! *
保罗 你在哪 -爸爸来了
Paul, where are you? - Daddy's coming!
亲爱的 让我帮你拾掇一下 就是这样 好孩子
Let's tidy you up, darling. That's it. Good boy.
英格兰 肯特郡
1962年
帝国复兴 -帝国复兴
Wir kommen wieder. - Wir kommen wieder.
我们会回来的
We come again.
嗯哼
Hm!
我会让他准备好的
I'll get him ready.
愿上帝保佑你 留守你
May God bless you and keep you.
愿上帝赐予你荣光 恩待你
May God shine His light on you and be gracious to you.
愿上帝来到你身边 保你平和
May God come toward you and grant you peace.
曼彻斯特
阿门
Amen.
第二次世界大战结束17年后
受希♥特♥勒♥纳粹党启发的民族社♥会♥主♥义♥运动
在伦敦建立了总部
全国上下的民众支持正在上升
雷德利路
求主降福此食物及饮料 因父及子及圣灵之名
Baruch ata Adonai Eloheinu melech ha'olam hamotzi lechem min ha'aretz.
阿门
Amen.
来吧 杰里米 请随便吃
Come on, then, Jeremy, help yourself.
太棒了 爱泼斯坦夫人
It's wonderful as ever, Mrs Epstein.
废话
Oh, schmoozer!
大卫
David!
给罗莎的 -谢谢叔叔
For Roza. - Oh! Thank you, Uncle.
我在度蜜月时每晚都哭 是不是 大卫
I cried every night on our honeymoon, didn't I, David?
确实是这样 -我哭了吗
She did, yes. - Oh, did I weep?
曼彻斯特东区的女孩子
An East End girl in Manchester -
和异乡人没啥两样
might as well have been a foreign land!
我哭了整整四个日夜
For four days and four nights,
但到了第五个晚上 我妥协了
I was inconsolable but, by the fifth night, I was sold.
沙龙一切都好吗 薇薇 -豆子我嚼了 嘎吱一下 不是那么软
All good at the salon, Viv? - I gave the beans some crunch - not so soft.
对 -你们英国人为什么总是把蔬菜煮成糊状
Hm, yeah. - Why do you English always boil the vegetables to mush?
不知道 我也不知道 -薇薇 沙龙的工作怎么样
I don't know. I really don't know! - All good at the salon, Viv?
是锅炉的声音 罗莎
It's the boiler, Roza.
锅炉
Boiler!
沙龙还好… -很忙 没得歇
All good at the salon...? - Busy, nonstop.
休息坐不住两分钟
Didn't sit down for two minutes.
你很快就不必担心这些了
Well, you won't have to worry about all that soon enough.
我的意思是 结婚后你就不需要一直工作了
When you're married, you won't have to work all the time, I mean.
杰里米说他不介意我工作 不是吗
Jeremy said he doesn't mind me working, didn't you?
你的姐♥妹♥们♥都不工作了
Your sisters all stopped.
我愿意做任何让薇薇安开心的事
I am happy to do whatever makes Vivien most happy.
这样只会让克莱恩老先生蒙羞
Well, it doesn't look good on Mr Klein
他的儿子竟然还让儿媳妇出去赚钱
if his son has to send his wife out to earn a wage -
还会给生意带来不良影响 对吗 孩子他爸
sends a bad message, a bad message about business, right, Daddy?
薇薇会知道怎么做的 -对 就是这意思
Vivvy will know what to do. - Exactly, yes.
你听到没 -什么
Do you hear? - What?
楼上的声音 我听到了 -都说了 是锅炉的声音
Upstairs, I can hear. - I'm telling you, it's the boiler.
你想让杰里米去看看吗 -杰里米来救援
You want Jeremy to go and check for you? - Jeremy to the rescue!
为什么要让他去 没什么大不了的
Why make him schlep? It won't be anything.
看在上帝的份上 就让他去看一下嘛
Let him check, for God's sake!
没事 罗莎 没事的
You're all right, Roza, you're all right.
薇薇安 给她倒一杯雪利酒 缓一缓
Vivien, get her a sherry, steady her nerves.
你很安全 罗莎
You're safe here, Roza.
给你 罗莎
Here you are, Roza.
谢谢 我没事 没事了 -海岸看起来完全安全
Thank you. I'm fine. I'm fine. - Coast appears to be completely clear.
必须是
Always is.
很好 低头 杰里米 让我们看看你的珍珠白牙
Right, lovely. Chin down, Jeremy, show us your pearly whites.
你♥爸♥在和他纪事报的朋友谈 -笑得再开点
Dad spoke to his friend at The Chronicle. - Lovely big smile.
是吗
Oh, yes?
我们可以在封底上刊登你的订婚公告
We can do a big engagement announcement on the back pages -
篇幅历史最大 -多好的消息啊
biggest they've ever had. - What fantastic news.
我想已经拍好了
I think we've got it.
我可以单独拍一张用在名片上吗
Is it all right if I get one on my own, for my business cards?
少拍右侧 我觉得我的左侧颜更高
Just be careful of my right side - I think I'm stronger on my left.
你装一下开心会死吗
Would it kill you to pretend to be happy?
会死
Yes.
拍到没
Are you getting it?
拍好了吗
Have you got a good one?
爱泼斯坦裁缝店
是我 爸爸
Only me, Dad!
妈妈让我把午餐盒带回去
Mum wants the lunchboxes back.
她说你库存了不少
She says you've been hoarding.
怎么是你
It's you.
薇薇安
Vivien.
你好 -我不知道你还回来
Hello. - I didn't know you were coming back.
我不…
I didn't...
我听说有人要贺喜了
Well, I hear a mazel tov's in order.
英俊小伙 家世显赫 你父母肯定乐开花了
A nice boy, a good family - your parents must be delighted.
我们欣喜若狂
We're all over the moon.
所以 你在…
So, what have you been...
做什么 到底 -只是…
..doing, exactly? - Just...
做事 对哦
..business. - Right.
你就不能写信
You couldn't write or...
或者类似的吗
..some such?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你永远是我的女孩 -是的 你上次说过了
You will always be my girl. - Yes. You said that last time.
你还说过好多
You said quite a few things.
所以…
So...
你回来做什么
..what have you come back for?
根西岛的灯芯绒
Corduroy from Guernsey -
高级货
top notch stuff.
直背涤纶 圣迈克尔最好的
Straight back polyester - St Michael's best.
薇薇安
Vivien...
你得忘了我 -为什么
..you have to forget about me. - Why?
我一直在等待 我准备好了
I've been waiting. I've been ready.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
稍等一下
One second!
爸爸 我只是来拿你的午餐盒的 妈妈叫我过来的
Daddy! I was just here to get your lunchboxes. Mum asked me to come.
我找不到
Couldn't find them.
别跟我说 你在给她量三件套的尺寸
Don't tell me - you were measuring her up for a three-piece?
杰克只是在帮我找
Jack was just helping me look.
你真有种 小子
You've got some nerve, son.
对不起 先生 -杰克 你不妨直接告诉他
Sorry, sir. - Jack, you might as well just tell him.
还有什么可失去的呢 -嗯 这就够了
What is there to lose? - Well, that is quite enough of that.
我还是回去工作吧
I'll just get back to work.
回家去帮你妈妈 薇薇安
Go home to help your mother, Vivien.
别自取其辱了
Don't embarrass yourself.
所以我整理了一下文件 六月的报表还在
So I sorted the paperwork. June's sale's still here.
她的要价 简直是光天化日明抢
It's daylight robbery, the amount she charges.
蛋糕不就是糖和面粉
The cake - it's just sugar and flour!
但我还是订了一个三层的 这样应该够了吧
Still, I ordered a three tier. That'll be enough, won't it?
可能需要四层的
Maybe we need a four tier.
我还是订四层的吧 顶层总是很小
I'll get a four tier - the top ones are ever so small.
他来找你了
He's come for you.
来带我走 杰克
Come and get me, Jack.
对了 杰克
Right, Jack.
夜间行车多加注意
Drive carefully at this time of night.
他去哪了
Where's he gone?
你对他说了什么 你为什么这样对我
What have you said to him? Why are you doing this to me?