还有你 想做什麽?
Dr Grayson, the pennyroyal you gave to Annie...
格雷森医生 唇萼薄荷(堕胎药)你给安妮...
I've spoke to the women who recommended you to Annie for just that purpose.
我已经跟那位介绍安妮去找你要那种药草的女士谈过
If you'd prefer, I can simply print every detail, including your part.
如果你想 我可以直接登出所有细节 包括你牵涉在内的事
Or perhaps you have things wrong. He clearly doesn't know.
又或者你搞错了 他显然不知情
She asked me for an abortifacient.
她问我要堕胎药方
I gave it to her. That's all.
我就给她了 就那样而已
Then why was she scared? Don't play the ingenue.
那她为何害怕? 不要装天真无邪
She was obviously afraid the birth would expose her lover as a Chinese.
她明显是担心生下来 会让人发现她的情人是华裔
I'm sure you can't know for certain that she had a Chinese...
我想你不可能肯定她怀了华人的...
She asked how the miscegenist brat would turn out.
她问了那个溷种小鬼生下来 会是什麽样子
It's hardly difficult to puzzle.
那不是什麽难解的问题
And I was more than happy to offer an alternative.
而我乐意给她提供替代选择
Good eve.
晚安
The man is delusional. He's...
那男人根本胡说八道 他...
How did he recognise you?
他怎会认得你?
Maybe he had me confused with another... You really think me such a fool?
或许他认错人了 看成了... 你真的认为我这麽愚蠢吗?
No, I... I think if you thought about it a little longer...
不 我...想如果你再想清楚...
Be honest!
坦白吧!
Just once.
就这麽一次
What do you think will happen
你认为会发生什麽事?
if you write Annie Thomas had a Chinese lover?
如果你报道安妮·汤玛斯有个华裔情人?
People will know the truth. People will die.
人♥民♥会知道真♥相♥ 有人会死
Someone has!
有人已经死了!
You don't... care about Annie.
你根本... 不关心安妮
You don't care about Chinese, you care about yourself.
你不关心华人 你只关心自己
I care about the truth.
我关心真♥相♥
You cannot print that story.
你不能刊登那个故事
And I will not be ordered about by anyone.
而我不会被任何人命令做事
Then you're right.
那你说得对
I do think you're a fool.
我真的认为你很愚蠢
阿申在哪裡?
Ah Sun!
阿申!
Where is everyone?
其他人呢?
发生什麽事?
是兄弟会那女人
张蕾? 她来过吗?
她想知道关于阿翁的事
她在找你
我说最好赶快收拾细软(钱财)逃跑
我不会怕她而落跑
You cannot win.
你赢不了
We leave or we're both dead.
我们离开或都要死
准备好了吗?
我们要儘快离开
康钧
你来得正好
我们终于有机会和你一起...
队长
晚安
You really were disappointingly easy.
你真的很容易令人失望