成为英雄的因素是什么
What makes a hero?
为团结奋斗
Someone who fights for unity!
为正义抗争
Someone who stands for justice!
比如洛克人
Someone like...Megaman!
洛克人
第一季 第十集[季终]
变幻之风在此 食物链底端的人
The winds of change are here, bottom Feeders!
没人能匹敌我的威力 能力和惊人的天资
No one can match my might, my abilities, my incredible genius!
我要让你们看看
And now I will show everyone--
你只是一个充满热气的家伙
That you're just full of hot air?
不 我要让软弱的机器人臣服于空气人
No! I'll show them that weak bots shall bow down to Air Man
因为我最厉害
because I'm the greatest.
我最擅长当最厉害的人
I'm even the greatest at being the greatest!
不如你来表演一下最酷的投降
How about you show me your best surrender
然后和平解决这事怎么样
and end this peacefully?
别说我没给你机会
Don't say I didn't give you a chance!
但我需要一些帮助
Though I'm gonna need some help
来抵抗龙♥卷♥风♥群
to stand a chance against a tornado swarm.
不
Oh, no!
复♥制♥启动
Replication activation.
你好大的胆子
How dare you!
你都没资格碰我的备用螺丝
You're not even fit to hold my spare screws!
我才不想碰
I'd rather not,
不过说到你的能力 我就是你的粉丝了
but when it comes to your powers, I'm a fan!
又复♥制♥了一个坏蛋 老大
One more baddie replicated, Chief!
赶紧解决 该上课了
Now finish it off! School's about to start.
不 你的时间到了 空气人
Oh, no! Your time's up, Air Man.
激活冰人模式
Activate ice man schematics!
比起被风吹来吹去
I've got more important things to do
我还有更重要的事
than twist in the wind.
好方便 我一般都会喊冻住[不许动]
Well, that's convenient. I'd usually say "Freeze!"
看来是多余了
But I think that would be redundant!
你有能力保护硅市吗
Do you have what it takes to protect Silicon City?
加入善行会吧
Join the Good Guild Today!
我有能力
Oh, I got what it takes.
什么 波特竞选主席
What? Bert for "Prez?"
是啊 我说了好几周了
Uh, yeah! It's all I've been talking about for weeks!
今天是选举日 记得吗
It's election day, remember?
我应该是走神了
Ah, guess I've been... distracted.
你只要记得投波特·威利就好了
All you need to remember is to vote Bert Wily for president.
怎么会有人想要当主席呢
Why would anyone want to be president?
公民责任 荣誉 食堂排第一
Civic responsibility. Honor. First in line in the cafeteria.
这锤子不错
Nice hammer.
这是主席槌
It's the Presidential Gavel.
我很荣幸担任了一年的主席
It's been my honor to be Presidentfor the last year
希望能把这份殊荣传给下一位优秀的学生
and I look forward to passing it on to the next worthy student.
这个象征着最高权力的手持将会是我的
That high-impact handheld symbol of power will be mine!
早安 市民们
Good Morrow, fellow citizens.
彼得·庞克斯基报
Peter Punkowski reporting for ...
报到
"Duty."
这开场不错
That's quite an entrance.
政♥治♥就像光学
Politics is about optics.
越多的学生把我和权力联♥系♥起来
The more students associate me with power,
就有越多的人给我投票
the more likely they'll be to vote for me!
你 学生会主席
You? School President?
当然 谁有资格胜任
Of course! Is there any question
你难道还有疑问吗
who's most qualified for the gig?
事实上 我
Actually, I--
你凭什么认为你是厉害的
What makes you think you're the best?
计算 民调 民调后的民调 全部
Calculations, polls, post-poll polls and... everything.
春天这个天气好奇怪
Strange weather for the spring.
我要竞选主席
I'm going to run for president!
什么情况
What's happening now?
彼得·庞克斯基不是最厉害的
Peter Punkowski is not the best.
我才是 或者波特
I'm the best. Or Bert!
我们会跟你竞争 然后赢得胜利
We'll run against you and win!
你要给我当副♥主♥席♥吗 那太棒了
You want to be my Vice Prez? Ah, that's the bolts!
双主席更好
Co-Prez. Better.
不是这样的 阿奇
Ah, that's not how it works, Aki!
如果你要竞选 就是跟波特和彼得竞争
If you run, it'll be against Bert and Peter.
没错 光小姐
Correct, Miss Light!
你们不能一起当 只能是你或者威利
You can't co-prez! It's you or Wily!
当主席无关自己 而是大家
Being the president isn't about you; it's about the people.
这事关谁最厉害
It's about being the greatest.
我最擅长当最厉害的人
And I'm the greatest at being the greatest!
我要竞选主席
And now I'm running for President!
不过 事实上
Yeah, but... actually,
这竞选口号♥相当不错啊
that's a pretty decent campaign slogan.
我想说一下我的新举措
Um, I'd like to talk a bit about my new idea:
完成作业的人将会得到免费的冰淇淋
"Free Ice Cream if you finish your homework!"
太棒了
Yeah! Yes! Yes!
阿奇太弱了 他的能量太低了
Aki is a weak candidate. He's too low energy.
我只是有一次忘记充电了
One time I forgot to charge!
他是个测试版本 需要升级
He's a Beta version in need of an upgrade!
我的软件运行得很好
My software works fine!
事实上 这是史上最棒的软件
In fact, it's the greatest software ever!
不太清楚他的策略
Don't know much about his policy,
不过彼得知道怎么让大家看见他的脸
but Peter sure does know how to get his face out there!
这不是竞选主席的重点
This isn't what running for president is about.
这并不关乎谁赢谁输
It's not about winners and losers
或者免费披萨和冰淇淋
or free pizza and ice cream!
事实上 我的冰淇淋
Actually, my ice cream is free
只对完成作业的人免费
only to kids who finish their homework.
这还真是个好主意
Oh, that's actually a pretty good idea.
谢谢 我洗澡时想到的
Thanks! I thought of it in the bath.
说太多了
I've said too much.
够了 我要赢下这场竞选
Enough! I need to win this election!
我知道我是最佳人选 因为我最厉害
I know I'm the best for the job because I AM THE BEST!
别激动 拿破仑
Slow your roll, Napoleon!
我觉得我们得做一些诊断
I think we should run some diagnostics.
确保你在复♥制♥空气人的时候
Make sure you didn't pick up anything
没有接收别的
when you whammied Air Man.
空气人 是的 我比他还厉害
Air Man. Yes! I'm better than him, too!
你说得对 这让我想到一个点子
You're right, that gives me an idea.
不 不需要更多的披萨
No, not more pizza.
阿奇·光可能没有彼得·庞克振奋人心
Aki Light might not be more exciting than Peter Punk,
但我知道谁可以
but I know someone who is.
嗯 这反应就对了
Yeah. "Uh" is right.
洛克人变身
Meganize me!
大家请听我说 我发现
Everyone, please! It's come to my attention
今天有选举 作为硅市的保护者
that there's an election today. As protector of Silicon City,
我必须告诉你们 主席只能是这个人
I must tell you that there's only ONE choice for president.
阿奇·光
Aki Light!
如果你们投票给洛克人的跟屁虫
If you vote for a loser like Mega Man's toadie,
将会成为风中之尘
you'll be dust in the wind!
空气人 我不是把你交给善行会了么
Air Man? I thought I left you with the Good Guild!
你是指那对剪纸板吗
You mean that pair of cardboard cutouts?
我就觉得他们挺僵硬的
I thought they looked a little stiff.
激活空气人模式
Activate Air Man schematics.
你真的以为你能跟我相提并论
You really think you can match me?
那可不止 空气脑袋
I plan on doing more than that, airhead!
我想赢 但还没有这么想赢
I want to win, but not this badly!
忘掉选举吧 安全第一 大家快跑
Forget the election, we need to get to safety. C'mon everyone!
只要我的双脚还在地面上
As long as I keep my feet on the ground,
我就能投出这唯一的选票
I can cast the only vote!
如果其他的票都被吹走了 我就赢定了
If the other votes blow away, I can't lose!
承认吧 空气人 我是最厉害的
Just admit it already, Air Man. I'm the best!
没有人能跟我一样 我势不可挡
No one is as great as me! I'm unstoppable!
冷却一下喷气设备 老大
Cool your jets, Boss!
你已经被热气充满了
You're so full of hot air,
你要把学校给炸了