I did some research.
我很敬佩你的上进心 小姐
I admire your gumption, miss!
等等 如果你在那炸他
Wait! If you blast him there,
就会毁了他身后无价的艺术品
you'll destroy a PRICELESS work of art behind him!
对吧 彼得
Right, Peter?
对 厕所颂
Yes... um... Ode to the Commode.
由著名的法国机器人比德特[坐浴盆]绘制
Painted by the renowned French robot... Bidet?
迷你 好了吗
Mini, we good?
继续你的计划打击
Resume your regularly scheduled smackdown!
这是卫生间 我们骗了你 贪婪的笨蛋
It's a bathroom! We tricked you, Greedy McGreedy Pants!
结束了 爆裂女 投降吧
It's over, Blasto Woman. Just give up.
特别快递
Special delivery!
好疼啊
That one hurt.
可惜我没有推进器 等等 我有
Too bad I don't have booster jets. Oh, wait, I do!
你的航♥班♥取消了
Your flight is cancelled.
我想补充一下 但这句挺好
I'd add to that, but it's a good line.
看来真是一块垃圾 我真笨
Guess it really is a piece of junk. Silly me!
爆裂女 游戏结束
Blasto Woman! It's game over!
结果你还打偏了
Aww, you missed. And after all that?
他没有
He didn't miss.
熊本战役的遗物 坚不可摧
A relic from the Kusumoto Offensive. Indestructible.
你很懂嘛
Oh, you know your stuff!
我老师教得好
I had a pretty good teacher once.
还是用手肘吧
Elbow bump?
不敢相信我要这么说
I can't believe I'm saying this,
但我今天学到了一些东西
but I actually learned a thing or two today.
主要是不以貌取人
Mostly not to judge a cover by its book.
你懂的
You know what I mean.
你准备好写报告了吗
So you're prepared to write your report?
除非是关于对付流氓机器人的
Only if the report's on battling rogue robots.
不然 没有
Otherwise, nope!
那个庞克教授呢
Where is the Punky Professor, anyway?
他去确保等离子炮的安全了
He wanted to make sure the Plasma Cannon was safe.
为什么不能用了
I wonder why this never worked.
原来是因为这个
Oh, that's why.