One chance, Ghost Spider.
你只有一次机会 幽灵蜘蛛
You tell us what really happened,
你要告诉我们真♥相♥
and if we believe you, we'll let you go.
如果我们相信你 我们就放了你
If we don't, we're taking you in for what you did to that kid.
不然我们就要因你杀害那孩子而逮捕你
And if you have an ounce of responsibility in--
如果你还有一点责任心...
Can the responsibility lecture.
省省所谓的责任心课
I'm out here trying to catch the woman
我要抓住真正的凶手
who's actually responsible.
那个女人
And I won't let you or that kid from S.H.I.E.L.D. Stop me.
你们或者神盾局的那孩子都无法阻止我
Not yet.
至少不是现在
If you're not the one who hurt that boy,
如果不是你伤害了那个孩子
you need to tell us who did.
你得告诉我们是谁干的
First off,
首先
Kevin wasn't just some boy, he was my best friend.
凯文不是什么普通男孩 他是我最好的朋友
We've been inseparable since second-grade summer camp.
从二年级夏令营开始 我们俩就形影不离
Look up, doofus.
往上看 笨蛋
Gotcha!
抓到你了
He was the only one that knew my secret identity.
只有他知道我的秘密身份
And he was... an Inhuman.
他是...异人族
We found that out when the Terrigen Wave hit.
泰瑞根雾来袭时我们发现的
It passed over us, and I thought he'd be fine.
我们被雾笼罩了 我以为他没事
I was fine, but he wasn't.
我没事 但我有事
Gwen, what's happen--
格温 我...
He had his own powers,
他有了自己的能力
and he wanted to use them for good, like me.
他希望用来做好事 跟我一样
Missed again.
又没打中
No fair. You keep flipping around.
不公平 你老是躲来躲去
Fine, Hawkeye. Hit this.
好吧 鹰眼 打中这个
No. No.
不 不
No. Kevin, are you even looking right now?
不 凯文 你现在睁着眼睛吗
Try this.
试试这个
Impressive.
真厉害
Take the apple.
打中苹果
Better. Better... ish.
好多了 好多了...点
Just hold still.
你不要动
You can't ask a villain to stay put.
你不能让坏蛋别动
Ya gotta-- Oh!
你得...
Got it.
拿到了
Nice.
不错
But on the night of our first patrol, he didn't show up.
但是我们第一次巡逻那晚 他没有出现
I tracked his phone, but I was too late.
我追踪到了他的手♥机♥ 但我太晚了
Kev, are you here?
凯文 你在吗
Kevin!
凯文
I didn't even notice her.
我甚至都没发现她
Why? Why him?
为什么 为什么杀他
Who are you?
你是谁
I can't explain it, but when that woman cut me--
我难以解释 但是那个女人划伤我时
barely cut me--
划伤了一点
it's like she sucked the life right out of me.
她好像吸走了我的生命
I only just escaped, and because she didn't leave any marks,
我勉强逃脱 因为她没留下任何痕迹
it looked the like the two of us had been alone.
那里看上去好像只有我们两个人
The cops blamed me for his death.
警♥察♥认为是我杀了他
I mean, it could be true.
可能是真的
I have heard of Inhumans with weirder powers.
我听会有异人有更奇怪的能力
Or she's just making it up, and Kevin wasn't her bestie,
或者她只是编的 凯文不是她最好的朋友
he was just an enemy or some kid in the way.
他只是她的敌人 或者阻挠的孩子
How do you prove someone was your best friend?
你怎么证明别人是你最好的朋友
Never thought that this would be anything but an embarrassment,
我本来一直都觉得拿出来挺不好意思的
but for what it's worth...
不过如果可以的话
Yeah, that's pretty convincing. I'm in.
这很有说服力 我信你
Yeah. We'll help you find the woman in the warehouse.
我们会帮你找到仓库里的女人
No, you can't. You're both still heroes,
不行 你们还是英雄
and if anyone thinks that you're with me, you'll be hunted too.
如果别人认为你们和我一伙 你们也会被追捕
Do you really want the cops after you? S.H.I.E.L.D.?
你们真的想被警♥察♥和神盾局追捕吗
It's the right thing to do.
这是正确的事
There are lots of right things to do.
还有很多其他正确的事
I have to find this woman,
我要找到这个女人
avenge my friend, and clear my name.
为我朋友报仇 洗清我的罪名
Until then, I can't help the people of this city
在此之前 我无法做我该做的事
the way that I should.
帮助这个城市里的人
But you can.
但你们可以
You better get outta here.
你最好赶紧走
Tippy's friends say someone's coming.
小脚趾的朋友们说有人来了
Thank you. And, hey,
谢了 还有
it's okay if you leave a couple muggers for me.
你们也可以给我留一两个抢劫犯
With the two of us together?
有我们俩在
Not a chance.
不可能的