Yes!
太好了
Time for a good old-fashioned knuckle-buster!
该来一套经典的打斗了
Sorry. I don't do old-fashioned.
抱歉 我不喜欢经典
Oh, it's on now!
开始了
Don't leave yet.
还不准走
You haven't even seen what we can do.
你还没见识过我们的本事
Embiggen!
变大
What she said.
正如她所说
Sorry about the wax, Tips,
抱歉让你掉进来了 小脚趾
but it's time for Plan M59.
但该执行M59计划了
Go!
上
Lay off the kawaii kaiju!
从那个可爱怪兽身上下来
Did she run off?
她逃走了吗
Fat chance!
几率很小
But she might start running now.
但她现在可能要开始跑了
I'm gonna get you!
我要抓住你
Get off my friend!
放开我朋友
Squirrel Girl, what are you doing?
松鼠妹 你在干什么
You've gotta give me some more space.
你得给我一些空间
I can't stay this big forever.
我不可能永远这么大
So much for the unbeatable Squirrel Girl and, uh--
这就是所谓不可战胜的松鼠妹和
I don't know-- bendy Ms. Marvel?
我不知道 柔韧惊奇女士吗
Sorry, S.G.
抱歉 松鼠妹
This isn't the epic team-up I pictured.
这不是我想象中的传奇集结
Agreed.
我同意
But I think it can be
但是我觉得还是可以的
if we just fight anime-style!
只要我们用动画风战斗
With excessively big weapons?
用巨大的武器吗
No. By calling out our attacks, like this.
不 通过把我们的招数大喊出来 像这样
Rocket kick, now!
火箭踢 就现在
Oh, you think you're the only animal that can climb?
你以为只有你是会爬行的动物吗
Upside-down striking frenzy!
颠倒狂怒
Strike this!
尝尝这个
Good save.
接得好
Thanks, Double-M.
谢了 惊惊
Now just keep me covered.
掩护好我
Gotcha! Oh, no, you don't!
接住了 你可别想
That's just unfair.
太不公平了
Web diversion assist into web-ball throw!
网转助攻网球投掷
I'm done with this.
我受够了
Slingshot, now!
弹球
Flying squirrel!
飞翔松鼠
Of course I get away from S.H.I.E.L.D.
当然了 我从神盾局手里逃脱
only to get caught by a pair of nobodies
就是为了栽在一群
who aren't even interested in the truth!
对真♥相♥根本没兴趣的小人物手里
We know the truth. You were supposed to be a hero,
我们知道真♥相♥ 你本来是一名英雄
and instead, you took someone's life.
然而 你却杀了人
That isn't what happened!
不是那样的
But everyone's so caught up in dishing out punishment,
但是所有人都急着想要制裁我
they never stopped to ask if I was actually guilty.
从来没有问过我到底是否有罪
Why would they?
为什么要问
I'm just another stupid kid.
我只是另一个愚蠢的孩子
No one cares. What do you mean?
没有人在乎 什么意思
I mean, I didn't hurt anyone, let alone him!
我是说 我没有伤害过任何人 他也是
For real!
真的
Okay. Tell your story, Ghosty.
说出你的故事 幽灵
If we believe you, we'll let you go.
如果我们相信你 我们就放了你
If we don't...
不然的话
Well, let's just say you get to find out
只能说你会知道
what a pistachio feels like!
开心果的感受
Oh, please don't.
不要啊