剧集 | 传奇球队:洛杉矶湖人队实录(2022) | 导航列表
还带着一个女人 衣衫有点凌乱
uh, with a woman, a little disheveled.
那个球员说 “刚刚真是太棒了”
And, the player said, "Wow, that was great."
我真希望能恢复单身一个晚上
One night, I'd like to be single.
据你所知论♥坛♥俱乐部有可♥卡♥因♥吗?
ANTONINE: Was cocaine all up in The Forum Club, to your knowledge?
有论♥坛♥俱乐部
ROB: There was The Forum Club...
还有媒体酒吧
and then, there was the press lounge.
老实说 真正好玩的事都在媒体酒吧
The real action went on in the press lounge, to be truthful.
有一个人 我每次看到他在都很高兴
There was a guy, and I was always very happy that he was there.
这个嘛… 我可以告诉你们那个人不是我
Oh, well, uh, one thing I can tell you for sure, it wasn't me.
湖人队 国王队 论♥坛♥体育馆 和整个家族
The Lakers, the Kings, The Forum, you know, the family.
一切都很顺利
Everything's going right.
我们的人生完全变了
Our lives had totally changed.
卖♥♥票只是为了累积一些经验
JEANIE: Selling tickets. That was just to gain the first experience.
之后他会帮你找一个 适合你个性的职位
Then, he would try to find a place for you that would fit your personality.
他希望我们像肯尼迪家族一样
He wanted to be just like the Kennedys, you know?
希望由孩子继承他的事业
And he wanted to see his children take over the business.
未来我总是会退休的 到时候希望能继续
DR. BUSS: That sometime in the future I will retire,
以家族事业的方式经营论♥坛♥体育馆
and I would like to continue to operate The Forum as a family business.
但是他们需要经验才能运营
But they're going to need experience in order to direct something
像论♥坛♥体育馆 湖人队 和国王队这种规模的组织
the size of The Forum, and the Lakers and the Kings.
为各位介绍洛杉矶网线队
So, I wanna introduce you to the 19-year-old general manager
19岁的总经理
of the Los Angeles Strings.
吉妮·巴斯 她父亲是论♥坛♥体育馆 湖人队和国王队老板杰里·巴斯
Jeanie Buss. She's the daughter of Forum, Kings, Lakers owner, Jerry Buss,
吉妮 你是南加大大三的学生
and Jeanie, you're going to be a junior at USC,
主修企业管理
majoring in business administrations.
我问你一个商业或金融方面的问题
So, let me ask you a business or finance question.
网球队今年的收益如何?
How has Team Tennis gone financially this year?
很不错 大概会稍有亏损
It's going pretty well. I stand to lose a little bit,
我父亲第一次经营团体网球时
but not as much as my dad lost in the first time
赔得更多
with Team Tennis.
玛蒂娜… -我父亲买♥♥下湖人队之前
Martina is playing...
他有一支打世界团体网球赛的球队
Prior to my dad buying the Lakers, he owned a team in World Team Tennis.
当他问我要不要管理这支球队 我一口就答应了
When he asked if I wanted to run the team, I was like, "Of course! Yes. I'm... Yeah."
心想 “太棒了 我可以休学了”
And I said, "This is great. Now I can quit school."
他说 “不可以…你得继续上学”
And he said, "No, no, no, no. No."
“同时做这一份工作”
It's like, "You have to go to school, and you can have the job.
“但是你不能为了工作就不念书”
"But if you... You can't take the job and quit school."
杰里的哲学是应该把人丢进游泳池
Jerry believed that you should throw people into the pool,
如果他们能游泳 就能活下来
and if they can swim, they survive.
我很同情他们
And I felt sorry for them
因为他们被丢进了 他们完全不了解的事务中
because they were thrown into things that they didn't understand.
我爸打电♥话♥给我说 “发生了一件很好玩的事”
My dad called me and he says, "You know, the funniest thing happened.
“室内足球大联盟MISL打电♥话♥给我”
"I get a call from the MISL, which is Major Indoor Soccer League,
“他们想要我们在洛杉矶 组织一支球队参赛”
"and they want us to field a team in Los Angeles."
这是儿子 约翰·巴斯
This is son, John Buss. He's the President
他是洛杉矶激光队的总裁
of the Los Angeles Lazers,
这是一支室内足球队
an indoor soccer team.
我爸说 “约翰尼 激光队给你”
And my dad said, "Johnny, you take over the Lazers,
“该做的事情你去处理一下”
you do what needs to be done."
我很少…一年大概只有一两次 会跟他谈到
And I rarely, maybe once or twice a year, ever talked to him about the...
经营室内足球联盟的事情
the business of the Indoor Soccer League.
约翰尼是老大 他大概承受了很多
…Johnny's the oldest, and there were a lot of... probably,
我无法理解的压力
pressures that I can't relate to.
我爸有点像是把他们堆进了火坑
My dad kinda threw them into the fire
因为只有这样你才能学会
because that's the only way you're gonna learn.
但是总经理除了加油之外 还要做什么呢?
MALE REPORTER: But what is it besides cheering that a general manager does?
整个赛季中 吉妮每天都在这里
During the season, Jeanie's here every day,
了解网坛动态
keeping track of what's happening in tennis.
因为说到底
Because after all,
她想网罗最优秀的选手
she will want to draft the best players available,
她希望这是他们家族共同的特质
a trait she hope runs in the family.
我们决定由她经营球队后 就开始选秀了
Right after we decided that she would run the franchise, the draft came up.
她带了一份名单进来
She brought in a sheet of paper with all of the names,
说 “我们来选一支球队吧”
and said, "Well, let's draft the team."
他看看名单 又看看我
He looked at the list and then looked at me,
说 “我要你来选”
and he said, "I want you to do it."
她说 “我以为你会给我一些建议”
And she said, "Well, I thought you'd give me some suggestions."
他说 “我要你来负起这个责任”
He said, "I want you to have the responsibility.
“我要你知道那种感觉”
"I want you to know what it feels like when people say,
当人们说 “你做了什么?你选了什么人?”
'What have you done?"What have you picked?'
“我要你承担过错 或是接受赞美”
I want you to..."to get the blame, or to get the recognition."
“不要误会了 这是你的球队 是你的比赛”
"Let's make no mistake about it. It's your team, it's your ball game,
“这一切要由你来做决定”
"and it's up to you."
这是在为他希望我们做的事情做准备
JOHN: This was grooming for, you know, what he wanted us to do.
让我们参与家族事业
And that was to be involved in a family business.
约翰负责激光队 吉妮负责网线队
JIM: It was John does the Lazers, Jeanie does the Strings.
而在论♥坛♥体育馆 我爸让公♥司♥运作得像一台精准的机器
And so, at The Forum, my dad had it pretty much running like a machine
所以不是…
and it wasn't... I was... I was part of the machine,
我是机器的一部分 但不是重要的部分
but not an intricate part of the machine.
但我从来没有说过 “天啊 如果我也有支球队”
But never did I say, "Well, gosh, it would be nice
“那就太好了” 我从来没说过
"if I had a team or something like that." No.
我可以看到嫉妒
JANIE: I could see jealousy, uh, between...
存在于我们之间
Well, all of us.
我想我们都…
I mean, I think we were all...
我知道我有点嫉妒吉妮
Well, I know I was a bit jealous of Jeanie.
但她年纪比我大 所以比我早得到机会
But she's older than me, so she got the opportunity before I got
有机会闯一番事业
a chance to... to do something.
珍妮嫉妒…
Janie's jealous of... that Jeanie did this,
吉妮做了这件事 或吉姆嫉妒吉妮 吉妮嫉妒我
or Jimmy's jealous of Jeanie, and Jeanie's jealous of me,
反正大家都在嫉妒
and... You know, it was that jealousy kind of thing.
他们可能被我的野心吓到了
They might have been, um, you know, intimidated by my ambition,
但主要是媒体…
but it was more the media...
把我拱上舞台中♥央♥ 让我独占了所有人的目光
that I got the center stage, that I got the spotlight.
我受到很多关注 因为我这个女性进入了传统上
I got a lot of attention because I was
由男性主导的运动世界
a woman in a traditionally, you know, male sports world.
这大概让他们觉得很挫败
And, you know, they... That probably was frustrating for them,
不过这我也无可奈何
but that I couldn't help.
你未来真正想做什么?
FEMALE REPORTER: What's the future? What do you really want to do?
想接下父亲的大位吗?
Hope to replace your father at the top?
对 我已经跟他说了 他知道
Yeah. I've already told him that. He knows that.
我想他有点吃惊 听到自己的…
I think, um, he's kind of surprised that his...
女儿说想继承他的地位
His daughter would be saying that, and really wanting to fill his shoes,
但我觉得总有一天我可以做到
but I think someday I can do it.
有人说吉妮爬得太高太快 你觉得呢?
What about the idea that there's been just too much too soon for Jeanie?
当然是有这个可能
Uh, certainly, there's the possibility, uh...
我想任何有良心的父亲 都会思考这一点
and I think any conscionable father would think of that.
但是另一方面 她迟早
On the other hand, sooner or later
都得接受这个事实
she's gonna have to come to grips with that.
这时候他说 “吉妮 我要介绍你认识琳达·扎弗拉尼”
That's when he said, "Jeanie, I want you to meet Linda Zafrani."
我当时在花♥花♥公♥子♥工作 巴斯博士在跟我妹妹交往
I was working for Playboy, and Dr. Buss was dating my little sister,
她也在花♥花♥公♥子♥工作
who was also working for Playboy.
巴斯博士已经又另结新欢了
Dr. Buss was onto the next young beauty,
我妹妹大受打击 所以我打电♥话♥给巴斯博士说
and my sister was devastated, so I called Dr. Buss up and I said,
“你对黛比太不公平了”
"I don't think it's fair what you did to Debbie,
“我觉得你应该娶她” 他说
"and I think you should marry her." He's like,
“我不会娶她 但是我很欣赏”
"I'm not gonna marry her,
“你为妹妹挺身而出的勇气”
but I appreciate how you stuck up for her,
“你愿不愿意来为我工作?”
"and I wonder would you consider working for me?"
我爸说 “我要你跟琳达一起工作”
JEANIE: My dad said, "I want you and Linda to work together."
他的解释是
As he explained it,
“琳达有一种街头智慧的强悍风格”
"Linda's got that street-smart toughness
“我觉得你很需要”
"that I think you need."
他想找一个他觉得她能信任的人
He wanted someone that he thought she could trust,
帮助她鱼与熊掌兼得
to help facilitate her ability to do both things.
就是一边工作一边上学
Go to school and work.
虽然她有哥哥
And even though she had a older brother,
但她是家族的门面
she was the front-facing person.
所以承受的压力更大
So she had a added stress.
1982年又出现不可控的局面
STEVE: In 1982, there was another big coin flip.
那是湖人队对上快船队 湖人队拿到选秀权
It was the Lakers against the Clippers. Lakers had the pick because...
剧集 | 传奇球队:洛杉矶湖人队实录(2022) | 导航列表