剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表
Before I was hanged...
在我被吊死之前...
I drowned.
我被淹死过
Elishia was right.
伊莱莎说得对
Before I was William Blackburn...
我在成为威廉·布莱克本之前
I was something else.
是另一个人
So this worked, then?
这么说这确实有用
I think we're ready.
我觉得我们已经做好准备了
Anything?
想起什么了吗
Nothin'.
没有
I can't remember.
我记不起来
I'll meet you back at the lake.
我们湖边见
Well, where are you going?
你要去哪儿
To get some fuckin' satisfaction.
去给自己找点儿乐子
Yeah!
耶
This place... is for us.
这个地方是为我们建造的
It's where we'll honour and
我们在这里纪念
remember our mates who didn't come back...
追忆我们那些已故的战友
and help those who did.
帮助那些幸存的战友
What are you doing? Let go of my chair!
你在干什么 放开我的轮椅
What is your problem?
你有什么事吗
Remember me? Bloody oath.
还记得我吗 该死的
You owe us for a new window. No.
你要赔我们的窗户玻璃 不
You can drop the act now, 'cause there's no one else around.
别装了 周围没有人
Come on! Think back. Try harder!
来啊 使劲想 再使劲
Fucking remember!
他妈的记起来啊
I can't!
我记不起来
Hey, where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪儿
Stop this! Shut up!
快停下 闭嘴
I'm going to call the police. You can't do this.
我要报♥警♥了 你不能这么做
What are you doing?
你干什么
You fuckin' crazy?
你♥他♥妈♥的是疯了吗
How deep do you reckon that water is?
你估计这水有多深
I don't know.
我不知道
Only takes a few inches to drown.
只要几英尺深就能淹死
Do you remember me yet?
你现在想起我了吗
My name is Kirstie Darrow!
我叫克尔斯蒂·达罗
I know that name.
我知道这个名字
How do I know that name?
我怎么会知道这个名字
This is bullshit!
去你♥妈♥的♥
You know what you did.
我知道你都干了些什么
I don't. I swear. Stop!
我不知道 我发誓 快停下
Fucking remember! I can't!
他妈的快给我想 我想不起来
No one talks about stuff that happened before the accident.
没人跟我说过车祸之前的事
No one tells me anything.
没人和我说过
I know I was an arsehole.
我知道我是个混♥蛋♥
But whatever I did, it can't have...
但是不管我做过什么 它不会...
it can't have been as bad as that.
它不会像你说的那么糟
You raped and murdered me.
你奸♥杀♥了我
Jesus.
天啊
Chris was right. You are a fuckin' head case.
克里斯说得对 你♥他♥妈♥就是个疯子
I should kill you.
我要杀了你
Look, I'm sorry you're upset.
看到你难过我很抱歉
I deserve justice, and this chair is not enough.
我应得到正义 只是让你坐上轮椅远远不够
I'd like to go home now.
我现在要回家了
Please take me home.
请送我回家
It's not enough!
远远不够
I'm pleased to see they fit, at least.
至少看到衣服合你身 我还是挺开心的
Ah. Very fetching, don't you think?
很迷人 对不对
Drink some water.
喝点儿水吧
Have you nothing stronger, no?
你没有更猛的喝的了吗
How do you know so much about us?
你怎么这么了解我们
I'm afraid you wouldn't believe me.
恐怕你不会相信我的话
You knew this house was called Kalinda.
你知道这幢房♥子叫卡琳达
That's private family history.
这是我们的家族秘史
Patrick Fitzgerald changed the name before he died.
帕特里克·费兹杰罗在临死前改了房♥名
The house was meant to be Kalinda's.
这幢房♥子应该是卡琳达的
So you know who she was?
你也知道她是谁
Prove it.
证明给我看
These have been here as long as I remember.
自我记事起它们就在这儿了
My grandfather knew what they meant, but he wouldn't tell me.
我的祖父知道它们的含义 但他不愿告诉我
Kalinda was a domestic. Captured Paddy's heart.
卡琳达是个佣人 帕迪拜倒在她的石榴裙下
She bore him a child.
她给他生了个孩子
Paddy vowed to protect that child.
帕迪发誓会保护好那个孩子
And these carvings...
这些雕刻图案...
they tell the story of Paddy and Kalinda.
它们讲述了帕迪和卡琳达之间的故事
See there, that's 'white man'...
看这儿 这是"一个白人"...
and 'woman with child'.
和"带小孩的女人"
It's all right. We're married now.
不会有事的 我们已经结婚了
What about this?
这是什么
Kalinda must have carved that after Paddy's murder.
卡琳达一定是在帕迪被谋杀后刻下的这些
It means... 'short journey'.
意思是 "短暂的旅行"
Paddy knew there'd be consequences.
帕迪知道一定会有严重的后果
He hid the will to protect
他藏起遗嘱以保护
Kalinda and their child from his family.
卡琳达和他们的孩子免受家族的迫♥害♥
But the family came after them. They came after Paddy.
但是家族还是找来了 沿着帕迪的踪迹
He died at his own son's hand.
他死在自己儿子的手上
Bled out by his Sunday dinner.
在周末的晚餐桌旁血流不止
Well, if you really are a Fitzgerald,
如果你真的是费兹杰罗家族的成员
you have a duty to protect our history.
你就有义务保护我们的历史
To defend the family name.
维护家族名誉
There's no honour in this family's past, I can tell you that.
这个家族的过去没有荣誉 这是我可以告诉你的
Its legacy is steeped in violence and lies.
它的历史充斥着暴♥力♥和谎言
After Paddy died,
帕迪死后
Kalinda's people were hunted. Hunted down like dogs.
卡琳达的族人们被全部屠♥杀♥ 像狗一样被屠♥杀♥
And perhaps your grandfather knew the truth.
或许你的祖父知道真♥相♥
Perhaps he carried that knowledge to his grave.
或许他把这些都带到了坟墓里
And now it's your burden.
现在这变成了你肩上的重担
Or your redemption.
或是你的救赎
"You've called Sarah Hayes. Please leave a message."
"这里是莎拉·海斯 有事请留言"
Come in.
进来吧
Hey.
嗨
What did you want?
你想要什么
I, um...
我 嗯...
I've started to remember my last few days in the hospice.
我开始记起最后在医院的那段日子
And I...
我...
I think I asked you to help me die.
我好像曾经请你帮忙 让我死
And I just need to know if that's what actually happened.
我只想知道那是不是真的
I hated seeing you like that.
我讨厌看到你那种样子
The look in your eyes.
你眼里流露的神情
You were so scared.
你那么害怕
Yeah, I remember.
我记得
You wanted help to die, but you couldn't put that on James,
你想死 但是你不能让詹姆斯帮你
so you asked me.
所以你想让我帮你
Like, you begged me.
你求我
So, how'd we do it?
所以 我们是怎么做的
I stole a box of hardcore painkillers from the hospital.
我从医院偷了一盒止痛药
And, what, I just... just took them all and fell asleep?
然后 怎样 我就... 全都吃了 然后就此睡去了吗
No.
没有
I never gave them to you.
我没给你
I couldn't go through with it.
我做不到
So the cancer did kill me, then.
那我就是因为癌症死的了
It was cruel and ugly and it lasted for weeks.
那是一段残忍♥又难熬的日子 长达数周
And then, when you did go...
然后 当你真的走了...
it wasn't peaceful, it was horrible.
并不是平静地去了 而是受尽了折磨
I hated myself for not doing what you asked.
我恨自己没有帮你
I let you down. I'm really sorry.
我让你失望了 对不起
Smudgie!
小绵
What's happened?
怎么回事
Nothing. Kate?
没事 凯特
Why didn't you answer the phone?
你为什么没接我电♥话♥
剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表