剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表
She was found at home, it's not gonna be her.
在家被发现 不会是她
Alexandro Nico, that's, uh, Carlo's brother. He...
亚历山德罗·尼克 那是 卡罗的弟弟 他...
..He died the night you came back, it's not him, but...
..他在你回来的那晚死了 不是他 但是...
Who are these people?
这些人是谁
Previous offenders.
前科罪犯
Maybe it's one of them.
可能是他们中的人呢
I'll bring up the parole lists.
我找一下假释名单
No.
不
Nup.
不对
Nup.
不对
Owen Nilsson?
欧文·尼尔森
Jesus. Eight years served for manslaughter.
天啊 因为过失杀人坐了八年牢
Let's go.
走吧
That looks just like that bird we found.
看起来和我们发现的那只鸟一模一样
Yeah, it is.
就是那只
What?
什么
What, you did this?
什么 你弄的吗
Yeah, I preserve 'em.
嗯 我给它们做防腐处理了
No way.
不会吧
Otherwise they just rot.
不然它们会腐烂的
So what, you're like a... like a taxidermist?
所以 你是个... 标本剥制师吗
Oh, amateur, that's all.
只是业余的
I think they look beautiful.
我觉得它们美极了
Yeah.
嗯
Please, come through.
请 进来吧
So obviously, fittings are temporary,
很明显 这些装♥修♥是暂时的
but all the bedrooms have built-ins
但所有的卧室都有内置家居
and there's under-floor heating and AC in every room.
每间屋还有地暖和空调
What about the outhouse? The what?
那茅厕呢 什么
The bog.
厕所
Well, there's two bathrooms,
有两个洗手间
there's one here and there's an en suite off the main bedroom.
这里一个 主卧里还有个独♥立♥洗手间
So Charlie, you said you weren't local, is that right?
那么查理 你说你不是本地人 是吗
Me... me parents are looking to move here.
我... 我父母想搬到这里来
I said I'd come and have a squiz for 'em.
我过来给他们看看
Have they retired? Yeah.
他们退休了吗 嗯
Well, Yoorana's so excellent for so many activities.
尤拉那可以进行很多活动
Do they like fishing? Golf?
他们喜欢钓鱼吗 高尔夫呢
Yeah. What do you make of the place so far?
嗯 你觉得这里怎么样
Ah, it's great. Top spot.
很好 最佳的位置
Well, of course, I... I have heard some... some bad things.
当然 我... 我听说了一些... 一些坏消息
There was a terrible murder here, wasn't there?
这里有过一起很可怕的谋杀案 是不是
A young girl? A murder?
一个年轻女孩儿 谋杀吗
Yeah, what was her name?
对 她叫什么来着
I don't remember.
我不记得了
It started with a K. Uh...
是K开头的名字
Kate. No, Kirstie.
凯特 不 是克尔斯蒂
Yeah, that was it, Kirstie Darrow.
对 就是这个名字 克尔斯蒂 Darrow
That was 30-odd years ago.
已经三十多年前的事情了
Oh, so you do remember it? Do I look that old?
所以你是记得的 我看着有这么老吗
Yeah.
嗯
Excuse me! Uh, hello!
不好意思 你好
Can I help you?
我能帮你吗
Oh, I was just looking.
我只是四处看看
Great houses.
很好的房♥子啊
Yeah.
对啊
Are you... interested in seeing inside one?
你... 有兴趣进去看看吗
Let me take your details. What for?
我记一下您的信息 干什么用
This is our open inspection.
这是我们的开放参观活动
I work for Carmichael Real Estate.
我为卡迈克尔房♥地♥产♥工作
Oh, right.
对
So you know Vicky Carmichael, then?
所以你认识薇姬·卡迈克尔喽
You could say that. She's my mother.
你可以这么说 她是我母亲
Fuck off!
去你的
Excuse me? How old are you?!
什么 你多大了
Older than you. 27, why?
比你大 二十七 怎么了
Excuse me, I have clients.
不好意思 我还有客人
Why are you asking me about Kirstie Darrow?
你为什么问我克尔斯蒂·达罗的事儿
Oh, me parents love the area, so I've...
我父母喜欢这个区域 所以我...
..I've been doing a bit of research on the place.
..我对这个地方做了些研究
Then you would have read there was an arrest and a court case,
那你应该知道犯人被捕了 上了法庭
a bloke went to jail, that was it.
进了监狱 就是这样
Yeah, that was it.
嗯 就是这样
Now, shall we keep looking, or are we done here?
好了 我们还要不要继续看呢
Yeah. No, let's keep looking.
继续看吧
This way.
这边
So there's plenty of wardrobe space, for your parents.
有很多给你父母放衣物的地方
So, you were born in Yoorana?
所以 你是出生在尤拉那吗
Born and bred.
土生土长的
Well, you would have been
那克尔斯蒂十几岁的时候
a teenager the same time Kirstie was, then.
你也差不多那么大吧
How dare you.
你怎么敢这么说话
Who are you?
你是谁
You're from one of those fucking crime shows, aren't you?
你是某个该死的犯罪节目的人吧 是不是
No, I'm a relative of the Darrows... I don't care!
不 我是达罗家的亲戚... 我不在乎
You have no right to come
你没有权利来这里
here and ask me those questions. Get out!
问我这些问题 出去
Go on, get out! Yep.
快 出去 好
Get out of here! Keep walking, you fraud!
出去 快走 你这个骗子
Go on, get out!
快 出去
Get off! Get off me!
离开 离我远点儿
Get off!
离开
Leave her alone!
离她远点儿
Get off! She doesn't want to!
离开 她不想这样
You're hurting her!
你伤到她了
Shut up, Kirstie. You're next.
闭嘴 克尔斯蒂 下个就是你
Kirstie.
克尔斯蒂
Kirstie. Kirstie!
克尔斯蒂 克尔斯蒂
Are you all right? If you know something...
你还好吗 你要是知道什么的话...
Are you okay?
你还好吗
It happened to her too.
也发生在了她身上
What happened?
什么发生了
The same as me.
和我一样
She was violated?
她也被侵犯了吗
By the same mongrel who hurt you?
伤害你们俩的是同一个混♥蛋♥吗
There was a bunch of 'em.
好几个人
Poor Vicky.
可怜的薇姬
And she had a son, Charlie.
她还有了个儿子 查理
Born one year after.
一年后出生的
Jesus.
天啊
No wonder she lied.
怪不得她撒谎了
Jesus!
天啊
Oh, Sarah! You scared the living daylights out of me.
莎拉 你吓死我了
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么呢
Wh... why are you here?
你... 你为什么在这儿
Elishia McKellar's dead.
伊莱莎·麦凯勒死了
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, I know. James filled me in.
我知道 詹姆斯告诉我了
Why are you here?
你为什么在这儿
To protect the others.
来保护其他人
Why are you here?
你为什么在这儿
Yeah, same.
同一个原因
Was that gun... Did you get that gun from the station?
那枪... 你从警局拿的吗
Yeah.
对
There's a killer out there.
有个杀人犯在逃啊
Yeah.
嗯
Everything that's happened, it's just...
发生的这些事 实在是...
..It's wrong, isn't it?
错误的 不是吗
We should go.
我们得走了
Stay in the car.
待在车里
剧集 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表