行尸之惧:核潜艇
第一部分
船名:宾夕法尼亚号♥
等级:弹道导弹战略核潜艇
位置:28.84029, -94.59299
深度:24米
侧位:073°T
船员数量:155
是个男孩
你要当爸爸了 等了那么久
你终于要见到我们的儿子了
我爱你 露西
第二部分
船名:宾夕法尼亚号♥
等级:弹道导弹战略核潜艇
位置:29.02583, -94.19158
深度:24米
侧位:098°T
船员数量:
船员数量:155
船员数量:154
第三部分
船名:宾夕法尼亚号♥
等级:弹道导弹战略核潜艇
位置:29.0706♥4♥, -94.25990
深度:24米
侧位:110°T
船员数量:
船员数量:154
船员数量:139
第四部分
船名:宾夕法尼亚号♥
等级:弹道导弹战略核潜艇
位置:28.99310, -94.24356
深度:24米
侧位:116°T
船员数量:
船员数量:139
船员数量:81
第五部分
船名:宾夕法尼亚号♥
等级:弹道导弹战略核潜艇
位置:28.02489, -94.25757
深度:24米
侧位:101°T
船员数量:
船员数量:81
船员数量:37
第六部分
船名:宾夕法尼亚号♥
等级:弹道导弹战略核潜艇
位置:29.07072, -94.32676
深度:24米
侧位:084°T
船员数量:
船员数量:37
船员数量:9
T E E F Z
Tango, Echo, Echo, Foxtrot, Zulu.
T E E F Z
Tango, Echo, Echo, Foxtrot, Zulu.
真实性确认 -增压所有管道
Authenticity confirmed. - Pressurize all tubes.
增压所有管道 是的长官
Pressurize all tubes. Aye-aye, sir.
设置射电阵列条件为1行程开关 准备发射
Set condition to 1SQ for WSRT. Prepare to launch.
导弹 一级戒备
Man battle stations missile, 1SQ at DEFCON 1.
这里是射电阵列
This is WSRT.
旋转所有导弹 旋转所有导弹
Spin up all missiles.Spinning up all missiles.
是的长官
Aye-aye, sir.
第二把钥匙
Second key.
等着您的指令 准备发射
Ready to launch on your command.
比上一次要好
It's better.
导弹发射演习结束
Missile launch training exercise over.
去做你们自己的事吧
Go about your business.
你就是没本事 米德尔布鲁克
You just don't have the touch, Middlebrook.
这不是在开玩笑
It's not a joke.
我们在这艘船上有一个共同的任务
We have one collective job on this ship,
但我们在昨天却共同失败了
and we collectively failed to do it yesterday.
我们为什么要进行实战演习
Why are we running weapons drills anyway?
我们在墨西哥湾
We're in the Gulf of Mexico.
是啊 我基本上能从这里看到我家房♥子
Yeah, I mean, I can basically see my house from here.
这不关你们的事
It's none of your concern.
舰长下令发射 我们就发射
Captain gives the order to launch, we launch.
如果你不能做到这 你就不配在这潜艇上
If you can't do that, you don't deserve
胸前挂着海豚标志
those dolphins on your chest.
你们明白了吗 -是的长官
You got it? - Aye-aye, sir.
全体成员注意 纳布 到无线电室报道
Attention. Nub, report to the radio shack.
所有相关人员到声纳舱
All shower techs to sonar.
帕特 立即向主泊位报告
Part, report to main berthing immediately.
你见过皮尔斯了吗
You seen Pierce?
或许在电机房♥
Ah, electric room, maybe?
听说你现在有孩子了
Hey, heard you got a kid now.
想让我教你怎么做米老鼠煎饼吗
Want me to show you how to make Mickey Mouse pancakes?
真好笑
Real funny.
收到什么了吗
Anything?
没有 这跟妓♥女♥在教堂一样安静
No, man, it's quiet like a whore in church.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
我也不知道怎么回事
I don't know, either, man.
奥利弗
Oliver.
稍息
At ease.
我们今早试了两次 这件事不会再发生了 长官
We ran it twice this morning. Won't happen again, sir.
上周我们讨论过你在下一站要去做大副训练
Last week we discussed you going in XO training next leg,
开一艘自己的船
running a ship of your own.
这正是你想要的 不是吗
That's what you want, isn't it?
是的长官 我很想要
Yes, sir. More than anything.
根据你昨天的表现
Well, based on your performance yesterday,
坦白来说 我很担心
frankly, I'm concerned.
你让我想起了你这个年纪的自己
You remind me of myself at your age --
步步高升 有了新的家庭
coming up the ranks, new family back home.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
我来告诉你我的船长是怎么跟我说的
I'll tell you what my skipper told me.
他说 做该做的事
He said, "Do what needs doing."
这意味着要做出没人愿意做的艰难决定
That means making the tough calls no one wants to make,
无论你身边发生了什么
no matter what's going on around you
或者回到陆地上
or back on land.
这是他吗 你的儿子
Is that him? Your son.
昨天是这样吗
That what happened yesterday?
你因为想着他们分心吗
You get distracted thinking about them?
坦白来讲 长官
If I'm honest, sir,
我从没觉得自己是个顾家的人
I've never seen myself as much of a family man.
有人在家等着你 这很重要
It's important to have someone back home waiting for you.
这能让你记住我们的目的所在
Helps you remember what we do it for.
我不知道我是否适合做 你知道吧 父亲
I don't know if I'm cut out for it -- you know, fatherhood.
一旦他朝你微笑 你的感觉就会不一样了
You'll feel different once he's smiling up at you.
这是最简单的事情
The simplest things,
就像一把摇摆的钥匙 魔法
like a dangling key -- magic.
当他们小的时候 他们只会爱你
When they're little, they just love you.
别的什么都不知道
They don't know any better.
尽管说吧
Speak freely.
弗里德曼无法任职 指挥部也没有消息
With Friedman laid up, no word from Command,
为什么要进行演练
why run a drill?
如果命令下达了
If an order comes down, it won't be when
就不会像我们坐在一起喝热可可这么轻松了
we're sitting around drinking hot cocoa.
我们必须时刻准备着
We have to be ready.
即使我们处于劣势
Even if we're on our back foot,
我需要知道
I need to know
我下命令时 你就转动钥匙
when I give the order, you'll turn the key
然后做该做的事
and do what needs doing.
不带任何犹豫 长官
Without hesitation, sir.
长官 弗里德曼出事了
It's Friedman, sir.
他的情况恶化了
He's taken a turn for the worse.
救伤直升机在哪儿 -还是没有回应
Where's that medevac? - Still no response.
好吧 那就继续试着跟他们联♥系♥ 该死的
Well, keep trying them, damn it.
没有时间了 他们现在正在准备手术
There's no time. They're prepping the mess now.
帕克从来没做过阑尾切除术
Park's never done an appendectomy.
他说他正在研究
He says he's reading up on it.
正在研究吗
Reading up?
我们不是敌人水域里的海龙
We're not the sea dragon in enemy waters
现在是墨西哥湾的和平时期
It's peacetime in the Gulf of goddamn Mexico.
我看不见 脓太多了
I can't see it, there's so much pus.
接着吸
More suction.
这里 我得把它夹住
Here. I need to clamp it off.
冲洗
Irrigation.
他快醒了 芬太尼的药效在减弱
He's waking up.The fentanyl's wearing off.
冷静下来 弗里德曼 一切会好的
Calm down, Friedman. Gonna be okay.
他快休克了
He's going into shock.
手动呼吸袋
Bag.
一二三四
One, two, three, four.
快点
Come on.
一二三四
One, two, three, four.
一二三四
One, two, three, four.
一二三四