How do we stop him?Shot to the head.
之前一枪爆头有用
A shot to the head worked before.
我只是做了我该做的
Just do what needs doing.
我猜真有用
I guess that works, too.
我刚把副船长杀了
I just killed the XO.
它不是我们副船长
That wasn't our XO.
你只是做了你该做的 -好吧
You did what you had to do. - All right?
是的
Yeah.
行了 去找船长吧
All right, go find the captain.
到武器库等我
Meet me in the weapons room.
小心点 -你也是 兄弟
Be careful. - You too, brother.
他们受声音影响
They're attracted to sound.
帕克
Park?
不
No.
帕克 该死
Park, goddamn it.
请别逼我这么做
Don't make me do this. Please.
抱歉
Sorry.
他们就在我们后面 快跑 - 跑去哪里啊
They're right behind us. Go! - Go where?!
赶紧跑起来
Get your move!
嘿 来吧
Hey, hey, hey. Come on.
过来 过来
Come in here. Come on.
太好了 现在我们被困在这了
Great. Now we're trapped in here.
他们在互相啃食 这他妈怎么回事
They're eating each other! What the fuck?
闭嘴 维诺科 你是想让他们都听见你吗
Shut up, Winokur! You want them all to hear you?
对他宽容点吧 这孩子吓破胆了
Go easy on him. The kid's scared enough.
我们可没受过这样的训练
We weren't trained for this.
但你们练过在压力下保持冷静 对吧
You were trying to be calm under pressure, right?
沉着冷静
Get it together.
我会变成他们那样吗
Am I gonna turn into one of them?
你被咬了吗
Were you bit?
我觉得没有 那 -就没事
I don't think so. - Then no.
你们要是谁被咬了 我会给你们头上来一枪
Either one of you does, I'll put a bullet in your head.
你不会觉得陆地上就是出了这事儿吧
You don't think this is happening on land, do you?
不太清楚 或许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
天呐 我们的家人怎么办
Jesus Christ. Our families.
先别想他们 行吗
Just try not to think about them, okay?
我们现在无能为力
Th-There's nothing we can do for them.
不 兄弟 这是场袭击
No, man. This was an attack.
肯定有人溜进了空调系统
Someone must have slipped past the HVAC
然后在里边放了神经毒素之类的鬼东西
and slipped something in there, a nerve agent or some shit.
我们吸进去的空气都是一样的
We're all breathing the same air.
那又怎样 -那为什么我们没受感染呢
So? - So then why aren't we all infected then?
你怎么知道我们没事呢
And how do you know we're not?
我们收到了紧急通知
EAM came through.
规章是 -我不得不爆了战术行动官的头
The protocol was - Protocol went out the window
这时候还讲什么章程
when I had to shoot my TAO in the head.
人不为己天诛地灭
It's every man for himself.
嘿 你想当个懦夫吗
Hey, you want to be a coward?
我只想活下来 你个混♥蛋♥
I want to live, you son of a bitch.
就算你不想再见到你的家人
Just because you don't care about seeing your family again
我们还想见
doesn't mean the rest of us --
如果你们还打架
We're not gonna get out of here alive
我们肯定不能活着走出去
if we're fighting each other.
我得去武器库
I have to get to the weapons room.
帮我一把
I'm not gonna make it alone.
好的
All right.
拿着 往头上刺
Here. Penetrate the skull.
这是让他们停下的唯一办法
It's the only way to stop them.
好吗
Okay?
这些人就像我的家人一样
These guys are like my family.
已经不是了
Not anymore.
瞄准他们的眼睛
Aim for the eyes.
你至少给我们把枪吧
At least give us the gun.
去你的 我得留着枪
Hell no. The gun stays here with me.
行吧
Fine.
好了 准备好了吗
All right. You ready?
是 长官
Aye-aye, sir.
好
All right.
行动吧
Let's go.
走快点 别分开
Go quick. We stay together.
记住 瞄准眼睛
Remember, aim for the eyes.
当心
Watch out!
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛
What the fuck?!
他被咬了 他也会变成那样
He got bit. He would have turned.
别挡我开枪
Get out of the way!
走吧 小妞们
Let's go, ladies.
武器库在走廊的尽头
The weapons rooms at the end of the passageway.
滚啊 啊
Get off! Aaaah! Aah!
没别的路了 没他妈的别的路了
There's no way. There's no fucking way.
他们会被声音吸引
They're drawn to noise.
不到必要时不要开枪
Do not fire unless you absolutely must.
阿尔瓦雷斯
Alvarez?
发生什么了 你♥他♥妈♥干什么
What happened?What did you do?!
我以为是
I thought -- oh, God.
天呐 我做不到
Oh, God. I -- I can't.
我做不到 我做不到 我做不到
I can't do this. I can't do this. I can't do this.
我们得走了
We have to go now!
不
No! No!
别开那道门
Do not open that door!
快起来 我们得跑了
Get up. We gotta run.
走
Go! Go!
好的 - 我真担心你过不来
All right. - Wasn't sure you made it.
我就说肯定不是像热可可那么简单 走这边
Told you it wouldn't be hot cocoa. This way.
把你们的手臂漏出来
Show me your arms.
马上
Do it now.
我们没被咬到 长官
No one's been bit, sir.
我已经杀了六个自己人了
I already killed six of my own men.
长官 那些东西不是他们
Sir, it wasn't them.
阿尔瓦雷斯 维诺科 法利 沃斯
Alvarez, Winokur, Farley, Voss.
还有副船长和帕克
XO, too. Park.
行 至少我终于知道为什么我们不用管北约这边了
Well, at least we know why they took us off the NATO run.
而且也没救援直升机来
And didn't send the medevac.
世界上肯定一团糟 就剩我们了
The world must be in chaos. We're all that's left.
长官 这 这不可能
Sir. That -- That can't be.
对这种事我们有应对计划
We got plans in place for this sort of thing.
外边一百多个人都在互相啃食
There are 100 men out there trying to eat each other alive.
这没事 -对我来说有事
That doesn't matter - It matters to me!
我们收到了命令
We have orders.
就目前所知的 这枚导弹可以阻止这一切
For all we know, this missile could stop it.
莱利说的没错
Riley's right.
当务之急是发射导弹
Firing that missile's all that matters now.
有消息来了
Incoming.
消息是真的
Message is authentic.
我同意
I concur.
我同意
I concur.
芝加哥 就是目标
Chicago. That's the target.
准备发射
Prepare to launch.
你听到了吗 中尉
Did you hear me, Lieutenant?
我说准备发射
I said prepare to launch.
你确定吗 长官
Are you sure about this, sir?
我是怎么说质疑命令这事儿的
What did I say about questioning orders?
我们是向自己的国家开火
We'll be firing on our own country.
如果没有充分的理由
Command wouldn't have sent these coordinates
指挥部是不会发送这些坐标的
if they didn't have a damn good reason.
就像你说的 也许这能阻止它
Hey, like you said, maybe this stops it somehow.
我们肩负着不可思议的责任
We have an incredible responsibility.
这不是一项令人羡慕的任务 但我们必须这么做
It's an unenviable task, but one we must do.
我们自己人 以前从没有过先例
Our own people. That's never been done before.
我不需要你给我上历史课
I don't need a history lesson!
据我们所知 可能有人叛变了
For all we know, someone could have gone rogue.
我们都知道那是不可能的