我闻到花香了
I smelled a flower!
不错
That's nice.
我闻了你的裤子
I smelled your pants.
我真为你感到高兴
I'm happy for you.
讨厌 这个真难闻
Yuck! This smells horrible.
我闻到了难闻的东西
I smell something horrible.
你胆敢在上面打滚
Don't you roll in that.
你才洗完澡
You just had a bath.
我好快乐
This makes me very happy.
好多种味道
So many smells.
我就知道有这个
I knew that was there.
这个味道真有趣
That is a funny one.
好臭
Oh, smelly.
这是什么味道
I do not know that one.
小松鼠
Squirrel.
这是脚上穿的
That is for a foot.
小鸟
Bird.
这个味道真奇怪
That one is strange.
我从没闻过这种味道
It is like nothing I have ever smelled before.
我要知道这是什么
I need to know what that is.
我一定要找到这个味道
I must find the smell.
一定要找到这个味道
Must find the smell.
一定要找到这个味道
Must find the smell.
一定要找到这个味道
Must find the smell.
一定要找到这个味道
Must find the smell.
一定要找到
Must find the smell.
一定
Must find the smell.
我要钻过栅栏
I will go under the fence.
逗逗 -逗逗
Dug! - Dug!
离我的杜♥鹃♥花远点 你明知道不该这样
Get out of my azaleas. You know better than that.
我蛙了它们
I digged them.
是的 我看出来了
Yeah, I can see that.
而且不是"蛙" 是"挖"
And it's not "digged". It's "dug".
是我 -不对 你没有"蛙" 应该是"挖"
Yes? - No, you didn't "digged". You "dug".
我就是逗逗
I am Dug.
你没懂我指的地方
You're missing my point.
指的地方 -重来
Point! - Start over.
你用你的小爪爪去挖花了吗
Did your paws dig the flowers?
是的
Yes?
这个动作已经发生了吗 -是的
And did that already happen? - Yes!
所以你蛙了花 -是的
Then you digged the flowers? - Yes!
但正确的拼写应该是... -是什么
But the correct word to use... - Yes?
过去式... -是的
...past tense... - Yes!
过去式是"挖" 懂了吗
...is dug. Get it?
我是逗逗 懂了
I am Dug. Got it.
我居然在和一只会说话的狗辩论
I am arguing with a talking dog.
逗逗 我只是不想看到更多地方...
Dug, I just don't want to see any more places...
被"蛙"了
"digged".
好的 爸爸
All right, Poppa.
但我闻到了一个想要追寻的味道 然后...
But I smell a smell that I must follow. And...
是啊 我们讨论过了
Yeah, we've been over this.
花闻起来很香 我同意
Flowers smell nice, I agree.
但是...
But...
我应该钻过栅栏吗
Should I go under the fence?
我不该 但我必须钻过去
I shouldn't, but I must.
我不该 但我必须钻过去
I shouldn't, but I must.
我不该 但我必须钻过去
I shouldn't, but I must!
我成了坏狗狗
I am being a bad dog.
我为什么会这样呢
I am not sure why.
猛汉 公主 玛塞拉
Bruiser. Princess. Marcela.
蒂米·约翰逊
Timmy Johnson?
你不该在这尿尿的
This place is not for you.
罗茜
Rosie.
毛毛开始吃胡萝卜了
Fluffy now has carrots in her food.
那到底是什么
What is that?
我不会吃别人没给我的食物
I will not eat this food that someone did not give me.
现在我感觉好愧疚
Oh, now I am feeling guilty.
我吃了肉
I ate a meat.
糟了 我闻不到那股怪味了
Oh, no! I lost the strange smell.
那股味道去哪了
Where is that smell?
我找不到了 我得试试
I can't find it! I must try.
我得把所有东西闻一遍
I must smell everything.
不 不是这个 不是
No. Not it. No.
恶心 葡萄 猫 口香糖 邮递员 冰棒
Yuck! Grape. Cat. Gum. Mailman. Popsicle.
不知道是什么
No idea.
这就是那股味道
That is the smell.
着火了
Fire!
还有人看到着火了吗
Uh, does anyone else see the fire?
没人看见吗
No one sees the fire?
就在那里
There it is. Right there!
我得说话告诉爸爸
I must tell Poppa, with my talking.
爸爸
Poppa!
爸爸
Poppa!
我得跑快点 赶紧告诉爸爸
Gotta go fast. Gotta tell about the fire.
怎么了 你的项圈呢
What is it, boy? Where's your collar?
好吧 你想告诉我什么
Okay. What are you trying to tell me?
有人被困在老磨坊还是哪儿了吗
Is someone trapped in the old mill or something?
谢谢
Thank you?
是警♥察♥吗 我的狗疯了
Hello, police? I've got a crazy dog here.
你在干什么
What are you doing now?
你得狂犬病什么的了吗
You got rabies or something?
什么 砖头 照片
What? The bricks? The pictures?
我猜不出来
I'm not good at this.
你是条热狗 懂了
You're a hot dog. Got it.
老天爷呀 还能是什么
For crying out loud, what else could it be?
你只是想去散步
Oh, you just want to go on a walk.
为什么不直说呢
Why didn't you just say so?
小松鼠 快看啊
Look at this, you squirrel.
我把怪味告诉了爸爸 解决了它
I talked about the bad smell, and it got fixed.
你不会希望自己能说话吗
Do you not wish that you could talk?
但你不能
You cannot. Ha!
你只是一只松鼠
You are just a squirrel.