我醒了
I am awake!
如果我醒了
And if I am awake,
大家肯定都醒啦
everyone must be awake!
起床 我太想你起床了
Get up! I do ever so want you to get up!
你可以感谢我叫你起床 -我起了
You can thank me for waking you. - I'm up.
我就知道你想和我待在一起 -几点了
I know you want to be with me! - What time is it?
你毁了我的好梦 -我是你的小狗
You ruined a great dream. - I am your dog.
谢谢你给我喂好吃的
Thank you for feeding me!
知道了 戴好你的项圈
Yeah. Keep your collar on.
天呐
Oh, boy.
水分真充足
This water is so wet!
你真会买♥♥吃的
And you are so good at hunting for food.
谢谢 我在杂货店挑了整整五分钟
Thanks, took me a whole five minutes at the grocery store.
我们要出去玩吗
Are we going outside?
我现在要去搭一个项目
Now, I'm gonna build a project,
我不需要一只狗在我脚边晃悠
and I don't need a puppy underfoot out there,
所以你就待在家里吧 好吗 逗逗
so stay. Okay, Dug?
待在原地别动
Stay. Stay.
别动
Stay. Stay.
别动
Stay.
你待得真好
Good stay.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
这是给我的吗 你在做什么东西吗
Is that for me? Are you making something?
我给你带了这个
I brought this for you.
待会再用吧
Maybe later.
这样是不行的
Now, that's not gonna work.
或许你能偶尔假装听我的话吗
Do you think at some point you could pretend to obey me?
好的 爸爸 -这...
Oh, yes, Poppa! - Well...
你对我来说就像父亲 我要叫你♥爸♥爸
You are like a father to me. I will call you Poppa.
我的天啊
Oh, boy.
好了
There!
爸爸 这个小窝对你来说太小了
Poppa, that den is too small for you to live in.
这是个喂鸟器
It's a bird feeder.
你要把鸟喂给它
You will feed the birds to it?
不 是把里面的种子喂给鸟 我累了
No! They do the feeding! Seeds! I'm bushed.
我睡会午觉吧
I think I'll take a little siesta.
但是鸟呢 我们得喂它们
But the birds! We must feed them!
它们会飞来的
They'll be by.
不如你来守护喂鸟器 确保没人来捣乱
Why don't you guard the feeder, so no one messes with it?
守护喂鸟器...
Guard the feeder...
我会守护好喂鸟器的
I will guard the bird feeder.
我会假装听你的话的
I will pretend to obey.
好热
Hot!
这会让你凉快的
This will take away the hot.
这是我的浴盆
That is where I take a bath.
我会守护好我爸爸的项目
I will guard my poppa's project.
我还在守护
And I am still guarding.
依然在守护
Guarding yet again.
走开 你这小鸟
Get away, you bird!
这就是给鸟准备的
This is for the bird.
回来 你这小鸟
Come back, you bird.
真抱歉我之前不喜欢你
I am sorry for not liking you from before.
这儿有很多吃的
There is plenty of food for you
你快飞过来... 松鼠
and I want you to fly here now and... Squirrel!
我知道你想要什么
I know what you want.
鸟吃的食物
The food for the bird,
真抱歉我之前不喜欢鸟粮
which I am sorry for not liking from before.
小松鼠 休想从我眼皮底下溜走
You will never get by me, Squirrel!
我可是狗
I am a dog!
我跑得快 嗅觉灵敏 你跑不掉的
I can run fast, and I can smell, and you will never get by me!
小松鼠 我警告你 最好别靠近我爸爸的项目
I am warning you, Squirrel, you had better leave my poppa's project!
我正在假装听话
I am pretending to obey!
痒痒
Ha, tickles!
我是怎么上来的
I am not sure how I got up here.
我可真会爬树
I am a good climber!
我现在有两种感觉
Now I am having two feelings.
我希望这只松鼠死翘翘
I feel like I wish the squirrel would get dead.
但我也为它感到难过
But I feel sad for the squirrel.
非常难过
Very sad.
不过我仍希望它死掉
It getting dead is also still a feeling, though.
天啊 这松鼠喜欢我爸爸最爱的花生酱
Boy, that squirrel loves my poppa's favorite peanut butter.
看来它也没那么坏
The squirrel is not so bad.
我从没吃过这...
I have never eaten this...
太好吃了 我舔了好多下
It is so delicious, and I am licking it many times.
简直停不下来
I can't stop licking it many times.
我的嘴动不了了
Now my mouth doesn't work!
我又对你生气了 小松鼠
I am mad at you once again, Squirrel!
真奇怪
That's weird.
爸爸
Poppa!
我守护了喂鸟器
I guarded the feeder for the birds.
是啊 我看出来了
Yeah, I can see that.
鸟粮都没了
All the seeds is gone.
我给松鼠喂了你的花生酱
I fed the squirrel your peanut butter.
我最爱的那个
My favorite?
假装听话真的好难
Pretending to obey is hard.
你是只好狗狗
You're a good dog.
我很幸运有你的陪伴 逗逗
I'm very lucky to have you, Dug.
爸爸 你确实很幸运
Oh, Poppa. You are lucky to have me.
你的项目挂了
Your project got dead.