是的 它很高 特别圆
It was yay high, really round
大约有小牛犊大小
About the size of a calf.
它的身上有鬃毛
It had a mane.
几乎就像灰狗一样 像勒车犬
Almost like a greyhound. Sort of like a lurcher.
它的身体是黑色 眼睛是锐利的红色
It was black with piercing red eyes.
我想“该死 它要攻击我”
I just thought, "Oh, shit, I'm going to get attacked."
我当时吓得要拉出来了
Honestly, I was shitting myself.
浓雾就这样绕着转
The thick fog was going round like this,
它绕过墙壁就消失了
and it just went round the wall and gone.
它走了 它就这样离开了 - 是的
It went. It just went. Yeah.
我爸爸画了他看到的画面
My dad painted what he saw
就是这幅画
onto this image.
哦 哇哦
Oh, wow!
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
真是令人难以忘怀 不是吗?
That's haunting, isn't it?
那幅画是最接近黑煞长相的实物证据
That painting is the closest physical evidence of what Shuck looks like.
史无前例
And that is huge.
感谢大家今天的讲述
Thank you so much for bringing that along.
是啊 - 小事一桩 谢谢
Yeah. No problem. Thank you.
我开始明白的是 我们都喜欢恐怖和神秘的东西
What I'm beginning to understand is that we all love a bit of horror,
我们喜欢去想 在这个世界上有我们无法理解的东西
a bit of mystery, the idea that there are things out there
感觉很刺♥激♥
and that is thrilling.
诺福克民俗协会邀请我参加他们的播客
So Norfolk Folklore Society have asked me to come on their podcast,
我认为拍照的人来自当地报纸
and I think the guy taking the pictures was from the local paper.
所以请密切关注明天的报纸
So keep your eyes peeled for tomorrow's copy.
你可能会看到一张熟悉的面孔
You might see a familiar face.
有些人可能会认为这样很危险 为了抓住真♥相♥而不计代价
Some may see it as dangerous, trying to get to the nub of the story, no matter what.
有人会问“你确定这是个好主意吗?”
Um, people will be like, "Are you sure that's a good idea?"
这就是证据
And it's This is proof.
证明这永远是一个好主意
This is proof that it will always be a good idea.
哦 奈哲 过来
Oh, Nigel, here, come.
而且奈哲也来了 真是太好了
And the fact Nigel turned up as well is brilliant.
我最喜欢的一点是 他们的故事可以联♥系♥在一起
The thing I enjoyed was how the stories actually all tied together.
大多数人都说黑煞的大小像小牛犊
Most of them were all size of a calf.
你也说你看到的黑煞和画里很像
And you said yours is very similar to the one in the painting.
尤其是眼睛
The eyes especially, yeah.
因为我一直认为没有人能够形容
Because I always thought nobody will ever be able to explain
我所看到的那双眼睛 - 是的
those eyes that I saw. Yeah.
但他的画里画得非常准确
But that staring red that he got in that painting was exactly that.
我只希望我能看到黑煞
I just wish I could see Black Shuck.
只有这样才能让我的旅程圆♥满♥
That's the only thing that would make this whole trip ten out of ten.
但是 好吧
But, yeah,
没人说得准
we never know.
可能回家的路上就能看到
I might see it on the way home.
很有可能 - 我应该走哪条路?
You might just. Which way should I go?
你不主动找它 它才会来
That'll happen when you're not looking for it.That's the thing.
太对了
Spot on!
这就是为什么民俗如此厉害
This is why folklore is so brilliant,
因为它将社区聚集在一起 这真是太美妙了
because it brings the community together, and that is so wonderful.
黑煞是否存在 这并不重要
Whether Black Shuck exists or not, that doesn't matter.
关键在于你是否相信
It's about whether you believe
它存在
it exists.
祝你生日快乐
PEOPLE SING "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
该死!妈妈的生日
Fuck! Mum's birthday. Shit.
今天是黑煞 明天是什么?
Black Shuck today. What tomorrow?
木精灵?小魔鬼?小矮人? 我不知道
Wood elves? Imps? Borrowers? I don't know.
嗨 妈妈 祝你昨天生日快乐
Hi, Mum. Happy birthday for yesterday.
你今天过得愉快吗?
You had a good day?
拍摄节目期间 又有几个人见到了黑煞
下集我会调查麦田怪圈
Next time, I investigate crop circles.
你真进去了?
You went IN one?
你开玩笑吧 - 不 不是开玩笑
You are kidding! No. Not kidding.
它是人类制♥造♥的吗?
Are they the work of human hands
从技术上讲 这是故意毁坏财物罪
Well, technically, it's criminal damage.
我爸爸又会怎么想?
or what my dad thinks?
这是外星人在地球上涂鸦
Yeah, that's got alien written all over it.
其中有26种来自东安格里亚
28%的英国人自称见过超自然现象
但没有人用相机拍到它