给
Here you go.
放在那里就可以了
Just put that there, please.
你能帮我一把吗
Would you give me a hand, please?
谁能帮我一把
Would somebody help me?
帮我一下 谢谢
Just help me with that. Thank you.
放在那里就可以了
Just put it there please.
再见 约瑟夫·安东尼 你要好好的
Goodbye, Joseph Anthony. Be good.
你也是 修女
You also, Lemini.
再见 安古·阿雅
Goodbye, Angu Ayah.
你该走了 修女 趁太阳还不大
You should go, madam, no? Before the sun gets too high
不会把你像烤香肠那样烤熟
and fries you like your sausages.
等等
Hey. Hold up.
稍等一下 阿德拉嬷嬷
Just a moment, Sister Adela.
你们东西很少 比来的时候少多了
You're travelling light. Lighter than when you arrived.
我和安古说可以随意处置我们留下的东西
I told Angu she can do as she pleases with what's left behind.
她保证会守好露丝嬷嬷的坟墓
She's promised to look after Sister Ruth's grave.
安古对待这种事会格外认真
It's the sort of thing Angu's rather conscientious about.
多了一个亡魂
Another ghost.
你带走了不止一个亡魂
You're leaving me with more than one.
-总好过被你忘了 -我不会忘记的
‐ Better for you to forget it. ‐ I'll never forget.
我心里永远都会有摩普 每一刻
Mopu will live in me forever. Every moment of it.
-你知道他们会送你去哪里吗 -还不知道
- Do you know where they'll send you? - Not yet.
我不会再是上级修女
I shan't be Sister Superior.
只是教团的一份子了
Just a part of one of our communities.
我要跟随上帝的意愿
I must follow the will of God.
如果上帝的意愿是要你留下来呢
And if God's will were for you to stay?
也许这辈子不可能了
Perhaps not in this life.
那就下辈子
The next then.
更好的一生
A better one.
再见 迪恩先生
Goodbye, Mr. Dean.
上帝保佑你 亲爱的迪恩先生 谢谢你
God bless you, dear Mr. Dean, and thank you.
保重 布莱奥妮修女
Take care, Sister Briony.
上帝与你同在
God go with you.
迪恩先生
Mr. Dean.
凯瑟琳 我的名字叫凯瑟琳
Katherine. My name was Katherine.