-克罗达嬷嬷 -没有用 约瑟夫
- Sister Clodagh... - It's no good, Joseph.
我祈祷露丝嬷嬷和罗伯茨神父
I pray Sister Ruth and Father Roberts
-找到了庇荫的地方 -但是修女
- have found shelter... - But Lemini,
-修女 他们已经到了 -什么意思 约瑟夫
- Lemini, they're already here. - What do you mean Joseph?
我们在给他们暖身子
We're keeping them warm.
布莱奥妮嬷嬷 谢谢
Sister Briony, thank you.
您要来点白兰地吗
Would you like a brandy?
太好了 谢谢
Very good. Thank you.
克罗达嬷嬷 感谢上帝
Oh, Sister Clodagh, thank heavens!
神父 感谢上帝
Oh, Father, thank God!
-克罗达嬷嬷 -亲爱的神父
- Sister Clodagh... - Dear Father.
感谢上帝 您平安无事
Thank God, you're safe and sound.
上帝在照应我
The good Lord was looking out for me.
还有露丝嬷嬷
And Sister Ruth!
我不知道她哪里来的运气找到了我
I don't know how she found the strength to guide me.
上帝肯定在冥冥中帮助她
God must surely have come to her assistance.
你很勇敢 露丝嬷嬷
Bravely done, Sister Ruth.
来暖暖身子吧 克罗达嬷嬷
Come and get warm, Sister Clodagh.
很抱歉让您这一趟的最初印象
Ah, I'm so sorry you haven't had a more pleasant start
如此不佳
to your visit.
阿德拉嬷嬷 欢迎来到摩普
And you, Sister Adela, welcome to Mopu.
你终于能来到这里真是太好了
It's so good to have you with us at last.
克罗达嬷嬷 我和神父
It seems, Sister Clodagh, the good Father and I
似乎来得正好
have arrived not a moment too soon
能挽救圣费斯修道院社区
to bring succor to the community of St. Faith.
黑水仙
第一季第三集[剧终]
-圣体 -阿门
- The body of Christ. - Amen.
-圣体 -阿门
- The body of Christ. - Amen.
-圣体 -阿门
- The body of Christ. - Amen.
-圣体 -阿门
- The body of Christ. - Amen.
我觉得学校办得很好
The school is rather well set up, I think.
可惜那些孩子们没能回答
It's a shame the children couldn't answer
您关于信经的问题 罗伯茨神父
your questions about the Creed, Father Roberts.
我们要给他们时间 阿德拉嬷嬷
Well, we must give them time, Sister Adela.
罗马不是一天建成的
Rome wasn't built in a day.
-神像崇拜 -这...
- Idolatry. - Well...
也许有一些
in some ways, perhaps.
你在各方面的混乱上建立了秩序
In many respects, you do appear to have created order from chaos,
但是我有点明白为什么菲丽帕嬷嬷
but I can begin to understand why Sister Philippa
觉得必须要走了
felt compelled to leave.
有一些纷扰 神父
There are distractions, Father,
还有一些困难
and there have been difficulties.
但我们摸索出了道路 我们现在已经走上正轨了
But we are finding our way. I really think we are, now.
很好 学校办得非常好
Good. This school is most impressive.
-你有所改变了 克罗达嬷嬷 -改变
- There's a change in you, Sister Clodagh. - A change?
如果你很挣扎 你要告诉我
If you're struggling, you must tell me.
露丝嬷嬷 神父 我希望您能发现...
Sister Ruth, Father. I hope you can see...
她状况不好 我担心她的精神很脆弱
she is not well. I fear her mind is fragile.
她的身体状况足以把我从暴雪中救出来
She was robust enough to save me from the elements.
她担心你很脆弱 克罗达
And she fears for your fragility, Clodagh.
担心你在圣费斯的
For the spiritual health of what you're building here
精神状况
at St Faith's.
-她对我很坦诚 -但这就是问题所在 神父
- She was very frank with me. - But that's part of it, Father.
露丝嬷嬷决意把我当做她的敌人
Sister Ruth is determined to make an enemy of me.
她的灵魂饱受困扰
Her soul is troubled.
她是一个很复杂的人
She is not an easy personality.
但你必须放下你自己眼中的成见 孩子
But you must remove the beam from your own eye, child.
你和你的姐♥妹♥们♥都只是凡人
You are only as human as your sister.
是 神父
Yes, Father.
多萝西娅院长总是提醒我不要过于傲慢
Mother Dorothea has always warned me about my pride.
那你听进去她的提醒了吗
Did you heed her warning?
如果你容不下麻烦和挑战
What kind of success will you have made of this community
那这个社区又算什么成功呢
if it has no place for the troubled or the difficult?
露丝嬷嬷伤害了你的灵魂
It's because Sister Ruth chafes your soul
你才更应该紧紧拥抱她
that you must embrace her all the more tightly.
她是你的劫难和考验
She is your scourge and your test.
但是神父 求您了
But Father, please,
您得把她带回大吉岭
you must take her back with you to Darjeeling,
不然我担心会发生一些很可怕的事 她...
or I fear that something awful will happen, she's--
够了 克罗达 去爱露丝嬷嬷
Enough, Clodagh. Love Sister Ruth.
是 神父
Yes, Father.
大斋期到了 在这几周里
It is Lent. Use these weeks
用崭新的严律要求自己
to dedicate yourselves with new rigor
侍奉我们的主
to the service of our Lord.
我们发过誓言
We have vowed to do so.
我会为摩普的一切祈祷
I only pray that all will now be well at Mopu.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
不要让我失败 我不能失败
Don't let me fail. I can't fail.
我不能失败
I can't fail.
-里面有结块 -这都是为你好的
- There are lumps in it. - It's full of goodness.
基♥督♥赐予我们的恩赐
Thy bounty through Christ our Lord,
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
你们在这里啊
Ah, here you are.
你们的牧师在我的小屋里留了一封
Your priest left the most extraordinary missive
很长的信 克罗达修女 应该是他的临别赠言
in my bungalow, Sister Clodagh. His parting shot, I presume.
我去给你拿个碗 迪恩先生
Let me get you a bowl, Mr. Dean.
不用起来 布莱奥妮修女 我的肚子很饱
Now, stand down your spoon, Sister Briony, my belly is full.
我在你的办公室里等你
I'll wait for you in your office.
看起来你们不会吃太久
Doesn't look like it'll take long.
这家伙觉得自己是将军的代理人
That man seems to think being the General's agent
就能一副土匪样吗
means he can behave like a savage.
迪恩先生的举止也许是很粗鲁 嬷嬷
Mr. Dean's manners may be rough, Sister,
但是他的心是好的
but his heart's in the right place.
是的 阿德拉嬷嬷 你绝对想不到
Yes, Sister Adela, y-- you wouldn't think it,
但他其实是个很好的人
but he's ever so kind.
魔鬼有很多伪装 布兰奇嬷嬷
The devil comes in many disguises, Sister Blanche.
怎么花了这么久
Took you long enough.
你们的牧师让你们
That priest of yours certainly seems to be
全都规矩了不少
keeping you all on your toes.
其实这样说一个
Really, to speak like that of a priest
圣洁教堂的牧师是很不敬的
of God's holy church, it's most disrespectful.
我不是你们教堂的人
I am not a member of your church.
我敬重那些值得敬重的人
And I give respect to those who earn it.
他应该和你聊过这些事了
I presume he discussed this with you,
要建造你们的新教堂
building your new chapel?
这个鲍勃神父可是够专横的
He's a high-handed sort of fellow, Father Bob.
我觉得很合理 迪恩先生
It seems entirely reasonable to me, Mr. Dean.
罗伯茨神父问我有没有信任的人
Father Roberts is asking if there's a man you trust
能负责建造工作
to manage the building work,
坎斯特德的修道院希望我们继续传教
now that the Mother House in Canstead wishes us to proceed.
这是你干的吗
Is this your doing?
把这么一项大工程委托出去
Surely it makes sense to delegate
也是很合理的
such a great deal of work.
毕竟你还要运营茶厂
You have the tea factory, after all.
没错 如果这是你想要的话
Right you are. If that's what you want.
我会去想想办法
I'll see what I can do.
-我送你出去 迪恩先生 -我知道路
- Uh, I'll see you out, Mr. Dean. - I know the way.
有些事倒是可以让你解决
There's something you could be sorting out.
那个圣人吗
The Holy Man?
我很惊讶克罗达嬷嬷竟然容忍♥他
I'm surprised Sister Clodagh has put up with him there
这么不洁地留在这里
in that ungodly state.
我...我一直以为这原本是将军的地
Uh, I-- I was given to believe all of this was the General's land.
这原本是将军哥哥的
It used to actually belong to the General's brother.
不管是谁的 你肯定能说上话
Well, whoever it belongs to, you must be able to have a word.
恐怕这个圣者就是将军的哥哥
I'm afraid the Sunnyasi is the General's brother.
他叫克里希那·雷
Krishna Rai, he's called.
他在他的年代也是一个优秀的将军
He was a great general himself in his time,
授勋多次
decorated many times over.
还被邀请参加维多利亚女王的葬礼
Invited to the funeral of Queen Victoria,
以及最后几次加冕礼
as well as the last couple of coronations.