剧集 | 希区柯克剧场(1955) | 导航列表
他说他是一个推销员
He said he was a salesman...
之后他问我要钱
and when he asked me for money...
我拒绝了
I refused him.
接着他就一把抓住我
And then he grabbed me...
我就尖叫
and I screamed...
他堵住我的嘴
and he choked me.
他要杀我
And then he killed me.
他要杀我
He killed me.
你好 我能进来吗? 出什么事了?
Hello. Shall I come in? Is there anything wrong?
- 我能帮点什么? - 你能叫医生来么?
Is there anything I can do? Will you call a doctor?
出事了 她被打了 伤得很重 快!
Something's happened. She's been beaten, badly hurt. Hurry!
好的 Spann先生 我马上就去 我认识个医生就住附近
All right, I will, Mr. Spann. I know one nearby.
别担心宝贝 她去叫医生了 他很快就到
Don't worry, darling. She's gone for the doctor. He'll be here soon.
你会没事的
You'll be all right.
别担心
Don't worry.
别担心
Don't worry.
你是几点到家的 Spann先生?
What time did you get home, Mr. Spann?
大约五点多一点到家的
About 5:00, maybe a few minutes after.
- 你是从工厂直接回家的? - 是的
Did you come straight from work? Yeah.
我有停下来买♥♥日用杂货
Except I stopped to get some groceries.
- 你在哪工作? - Minot飞机厂
Where do you work? Minot Aircraft.
你有没有听到什么声音 呼救声 尖叫? 诸如此类的声音?
Did you hear anything, any call for help, or scream? Anything like that?
没有 什么都没听见
No, not a thing.
但事情肯定是发生在她取出蛋糕之前 因为蛋糕都糊了
But it must have been before she took the cake out, because it was burned.
那时我还没从市场上回来 您看
Then that would be before I got back from town, you see.
只有一位女士 Jones太太 右边第三辆拖车上的
Only one lady, a Mrs. Jones, third trailer from the right.
她瞧见一个男人从海滩往公园走
She saw a man come into the park, from the beach.
但是她没看清楚那个人的长相
But she didn't get too good a look at him.
她也许能去指认他 但她也不确定
She might be able to identify him, but she isn't sure.
6尺高 灰色衣服 深色头发
About six feet tall, gray suit, dark hair.
好
Okay.
- 这里还需要我们么? - 不 我想没事了
You need us any more? No, I guess not.
好
Okay.
谢谢你 Fergusen太太
Thank you, Mrs. Fergusen.
如果我们要再和你谈话
I can get in touch with you here...
我会和你联♥系♥的 行么?
if we wanna talk to you again, can't I?
行 没问题
Yes, indeed.
我想我会在这里等到医生来
I think I'll stay here and wait until the doctor comes out...
并确诊她的情况 可怜 可怜的小东西
and find out how she is. Poor thing. Poor little thing.
好吧 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我告诉Chris和Walton继续调查
I told Chris and Walton to go on.
很好 你要进来看一下么?
Good. You wanna take a look inside?
- 我什么都没发现 - 好
I didn't find anything. Sure.
- 你说收音机是开着的? - 对
You say the radio was on? Yes.
- 你进来的时候把它关了? - 没错
And you turned it off as you went inside? That's right.
现在房♥间就像你刚发现你太太那样?
Is the room now exactly as you found it?
我开了窗
I opened the window...
把蛋糕从炉子里取出来并关了火
and I took the cake out of the oven, and then turned it off.
医生 她怎么样?
How is she, doc?
她会没事的
She'll be all right.
她情况如何?
How is she?
我觉得她的状况不是很严重
Well, I don't think her condition is too serious.
我是说肉体上 Spann先生
Physically, that is, Mr. Spann.
另一方面 她精神上受到强烈的刺♥激♥
Otherwise, well, she's been through a very emotional shock.
她身体衰弱不久就遇到这样的事
And coming so soon after the breakdown....
我也不敢肯定地下结论
Well, I can't tell you anything for certain.
我们能问她几个问题么?
Could we ask her a few questions?
副队长 我觉得这不会有什么结果 我刚刚才给她打了一针
I don't think it would do any good, Lieutenant. I just gave her a shot.
她不会告诉你太多的
She wouldn't be able to tell you much.
这对她的心灵会造成极大的伤害
And it might do a great deal of harm.
甚至可能造成永久性的损伤
This could even result in permanent damage.
我现在不能让她冒风险 请明天吧
No, I couldn't risk it now. Tomorrow, maybe.
- 那能进去检查一下么? - 为什么啊?
Shall I check in there? What for?
看看能不能发现什么线索
Just to see if he can find anything that'll give us a clue.
我们经常摸黑工作 他不会打搅你太太的
We're working in the dark, you know. He won't disturb your wife.
我建议你尽快将她带离这里
I advise you to get her out of here. Just as soon as you can.
带她去宾馆 任何地方
Take her to a hotel. Anyplace.
- 要是我的话 明天就走 - 明白 我会的
I'd do it tomorrow. Yes, I will.
我明天一早就过来
Well, I'll check in, in the morning.
- 回见了 医生 - 再见
See you later, doc. Bye.
- 有线索么? - 一无所有
Any luck? Nothing.
现状对我们来讲有点棘手 Spann先生
This makes it pretty tough for us, Mr. Spann.
除了一朵蔫了的康乃馨外一无所获
With nothing to go on but a tired carnation.
她说没说有关那个人的事?
Did she say anything about him?
长相之类的?
What he looked like, anything like that?
就说了他很高深色头发穿着灰衣服
Just that he was tall and dark and wearing a gray suit.
- 你觉得能抓住他么? - 在没有更多线索的情况下?
You think you can catch him? With no more than that to go on?
但他可能还在附近 他也许现在就在镇里 在街上溜达
But he may still be nearby. He may be in town, right now, walking the streets.
是啊 但是我们也不能 是个穿灰衣服的就抓起来问问
Sure. But we can't just pick up every man wearing a gray suit.
Spann先生 直到你太太能提供更确切的线索之前
Mr. Spann, until your wife can give us something more definite...
- 我们爱莫能助 - 肯定还有别的方法
there's really nothing we can do. There must be something.
我保证我们会尽力做好自己该做的
I assure you, we'll do everything we can.
毕竟这是我们管辖的案子
After all, that's the business we're in, you know.
我相信你会做到 谢谢你 副队长
Yes, of course you will. Thank you, Lieutenant.
好 你太太好点了就联♥系♥我们
Okay. Now contact us as soon as your wife is better.
我们想尽早和你太太谈谈
We should talk to her at the earliest possible moment.
- 我会叫你的 - 好
I'll call you. All right.
- 如果让我找着他 我会宰了他 - 是啊
If I ever find him, I'll kill him. Yes.
是啊
Yes.
晚上好 Spann先生
Good evening, Mr. Spann.
- 你发现什么了么? - 没有 至今一无所获
Did you find out anything? No, nothing so far.
我们就是顺便来看你太太
We just dropped by to check on...
恢复得怎么样
how your wife is getting along.
也许她能告诉我们点什么
If maybe she'd said anything else.
她能给我们指明点方向
Anything that might possibly give us some kind of a lead.
不 她什么都没说
No, not a thing.
我们明天早晨再来看看
Well, we'll check with you tomorrow.
- 晚安 - 晚安
Good night. Good night.
他们根本抓不到他
They'll never find him.
Elsa
Elsa...
医生说我们应该尽快搬离这里
the doctor said we should move out of here as soon as we can.
去宾馆
Go to a hotel.
你想不想那样? 你觉得行么?
Would you like that? Do you feel up to it?
好 那样应该会不错
Yes. That would be nice.
也许 明天就走
Tomorrow, perhaps.
要是你再看到他 你会认出他么?
You think you'd know him, if you ever saw him again?
是啊 当然会
Yes. Oh, yes.
在我们去宾馆之前 你想要坐车在附近逛逛么?
You wanna ride around a little, before we go to the hotel?
是啊 那样挺好
Yes, that would be nice.
他在那 就是他
There he is. That's him.
就是他
That's him.
你在这等一会 不会有什么问题吧?
Wait here for a minute. You'll be all right?
嗯
Yes.
- 抱歉 先生? - 321房♥间
Sorry. Yes, sir? Room 321.
给你钥匙
Here you are.
- 你到几楼? - 随你
What floor for you? After you.
- 我到三楼 - 我也是
Third's mine. Same here.
为什么我们不沿着海边开到邻镇呢?
Why don't we drive along the coast to the next little town?
那里更安静 更漂亮
It'll be quieter, prettier.
你觉得呢?
Would you like that?
好啊 那很好
Yes, that would be nice.
如果你饿了 我们可以在路上吃点
If you get hungry, we can lunch along the way.
- 321房♥出大事了 - 什么?
Something terrible has happened in 321. What?
有个男的
A man....
他在那 是他 是他
There he is. That's him. That's him.
他们是一对可怜的夫妇
Well, they were a pathetic couple.
我们原本想把标题叫做 推销员之死
We had intended to call that one Death of a Salesman.
但是抗♥议♥声纷至沓来
But there were protests from certain quarters.
当然 Elsa的丈夫因其动用私法
Naturally, Elsa's husband was caught, indicted, tried, convicted...
被抓获 被起诉 认了罪 被判刑
sentenced, and paid his debts to society...
剧集 | 希区柯克剧场(1955) | 导航列表