剧集 | 希区柯克剧场(1955) | 导航列表
晚上好 我是阿尔弗雷德·希区柯克
Good evening. I'm Alfred Hitchcock.
今晚 我的身影将首次出现在 一系列的悬疑故事中
And tonight, I'm presenting the first in a series of stories...
片名有够古怪 叫做
of suspense and mystery, called, oddly enough...
希区柯克悬念故事集
Alfred Hitchcock Presents.
我不会出演这一系列的故事 我仅仅会露几面
I shall not act in these stories, but will only make appearances.
我会在事件开始之前和结束之后 做点附加发言
Something in the nature of an accessory before and after the fact...
告诉那些不能读书的人题目是什么
to give the title to those of you who can't read...
为那些没看懂结尾的人梳理下结果
and to tidy up afterwards for those who don't understand the endings.
今晚的短剧是个甜蜜的小故事
Tonight's playlet is really a sweet little story.
名字叫做复仇
It is called Revenge.
这个故事吧
It will follow....
亲爱的 我看演员们 连一分钟都等不及了
Oh, dear. I see the actors won't be ready for another 60 seconds.
无论如何 由于我们赞助商的高♥瞻♥远瞩
However, thanks to our sponsor's remarkable foresight...
这个标题在这剧中是恰如其名
we have a message that will fit in here nicely.
嘿 小废柴
Hey, worthless.
早餐准备好了
Breakfast's ready.
- 这么快? - 当然啦
So soon? Sure.
我不知道去工厂要花多长时间
I don't know how long it takes to get to this plant...
我也不想第一天就迟到
and I don't wanna be late the first day.
没有我 你就是个被宠坏的饭桶
You will make a spoiled do-nothing out of me.
我会尽可能帮助你的
I'll give you every assistance possible.
吃饭吧 时间都浪费了
Come on, time's a-wasting.
你看 宝贝 我真得上班啦
Look, baby, I gotta go to work.
- 嗨 - 嗨
Hi. Hi.
闻上去好香
It smells good.
你知道 坐这吃早餐之后
You know, it seems strange to be sitting down to breakfast...
一整天都无所事事看上去挺奇怪
and have nothing ahead of me all day long.
真希望我不用上班 真不愿把你一人留家里
I wish I didn't have to go. I hate to leave you here alone.
不用担心 我会没事的
Don't worry about that. I'll be all right.
尽管没有你 也许有点小无聊
Probably get a little bored, though, without you.
过去的三天太美妙了
The last three days have been so wonderful.
但我会调整好心态
But otherwise, I'll be all right.
- 难道不应该么? - 的确是没有理由
Why shouldn't I? No reason.
就是我对这的风土人情一无所知
It's just that I don't know anything about the people around here.
那要不要我来给你介绍下 这里的风土人情?
Would you like me to tell you about the people around here?
好啊 告诉我一些吧
Yes, tell me about the people around here.
他们一如你所期望的那样 很友好 善良并且慷慨
Well, they're friendly, and kind, and generous, if you expect them to be.
大部分人都很乐意帮助那些他们认为有难的人
And most of them would be very quick to help someone they thought was in trouble.
也有那种满脸旧社会的人 但是只有那么一点点
There'd be a sprinkling of sourpusses, but only slight, a soup鏾n.
简而言之 他们和别的地方的大多数人都一样的好
In short, they'd be like most people everywhere. Very nice.
从十岁开始 一天练习九小时
Practicing nine hours a day, from the age of ten...
我想这样会培养出一个 优秀的芭蕾舞♥女♥主演
may make a great ballerina, I suppose.
但是我担心这也会把你 同外面世界隔离开来 甜心
But I'm afraid it cuts you off from the rest of the world, sweetheart.
你这也太挖苦人了
You are much too cynical.
我不相信你的世界会比我的世界更充实
I can't believe that your world is any more real than mine...
- 我知道我的反正更充实 - 是啊 我猜也是
and I know that mine is much the nicer. Yeah, I guess it is.
当我和你在一起时 并且你的一部分 也融入到我的世界当中使其更绚烂
And some of it spills over into mine, and makes it nicer, when I'm with you.
那你一整天准备在这个
And what're you gonna do all day...
如梦似幻的世界里做点什么?
in this lovely, imaginary world?
按照医嘱 我要去海滩散步
Well, I'll go for a walk on the beach, as the doctor prescribed.
多休息 稍微做点日光浴
And I'll rest a lot, and I'll sunbathe a little, as the doctor prescribed.
之后我想我会给你个惊喜
And then I think I'll make you a surprise.
你知道 我也许就是个身藏绝技的女人
You know, I may be a woman of hidden talents.
有些藏得并不深
And some not so hidden.
从一个丈夫嘴里说出这些是件多么美好的事
That's a very nice thing for a husband to say...
即使某种程度上说是新任丈夫
even a somewhat new husband.
你就不能说个更好的理由啊
It was never said with better reason.
我现在要走了
Hey, I've gotta get out of here.
下班我会尽可能快地回家 我猜是在五点左右
I'll be back as soon as I can, around 5:00, I guess.
好
Okay.
- 走了啊 - 拜拜
Bye. Bye, bye.
- 早上好 Spann先生 - 早上好 Fergusen太太
Good morning, Mr. Spann. Good morning, Mrs. Fergusen.
- 你这么早就去上班? - 我知道有点早
You off to work so soon? Well, it's a little early, I know...
但我不知道停车还有些杂七杂八的事
but, I don't know how long it takes at this time of the day...
需要多长时间
with parking and everything.
当你不在家时要不要我帮忙照看下你的妻子?
Would you like me to look in on your wife while you're gone?
你真是太好了 我肯定见到你她会很高兴
That'd be very nice of you. And I'm sure she'd be glad to see you.
午饭之后我要去市场
I'm going in to market after lunch...
如果她乐意我可以带她一起去
I could take her along if she'd like.
今天可能不行 购物单我带着呢
Well, maybe not today, I've got the shopping list with me.
但是我肯定下一次她会去的
But I'm sure she'd like it another time.
而且我知道如果你能过来的话 她也会很高兴
And I know she'd like it if you'd come over.
我怕她没事做会很闷
I'm afraid she might get a little bored with nothing to do.
她还不习惯
She's not used to it.
我得走了 下午再见
Well, I've gotta get going. I'll see you this afternoon.
你好
Hello.
- Fergusen太太 不进来么? - 一会就够了
Mrs. Fergusen. Won't you come in? Well, just for a minute.
抱歉家里这么乱
Please excuse the mess.
你也许会想是不是野蛮人军队过境
You might think an army of vandals just passed through.
其实弄成这样就是我想烤个小蛋糕
All that actually happened is I baked one small cake.
要习惯在拖车上开伙需要花点时间
Well, it takes a little while to get used to working in a trailer.
要不要喝一杯苹果汁?
Won't you have a glass of apple juice with me?
半杯就好
Well, just half a glass.
你和你丈夫刚到加利福尼亚不久 对吧?
You and your husband have just come out to California, haven't you?
你来这是来疗养的?
Are you here for your health?
我的身体有点衰弱 他们是这么说的
Yes I had a small "breakdown," they called it.
医生的处方是多休息 多晒太阳 多接触大海
So the doctor prescribed lots of rest, and sun and sea.
幸运的是 我的丈夫是个工程师
Luckily, my husband, who's an engineer....
他可以调到这边的工厂做半年
He could transfer to his plant out here for six months...
一切都很顺利
and everything worked out just fine.
来坐吧
Won't you come sit down?
我打赌你用不了多长时间就会康复
Well, it won't take you long to recover, I'll bet.
现在你看上去气色挺好
You look fine, right now.
我肌肉很有力 我是个跳芭蕾的
I'm strong in the muscles. I trained as a dancer in the ballet.
那就是神经太过紧张了
This was just nerves.
我第一次作为芭蕾舞剧主演
I was dancing my first part as a ballerina...
与此同时Carl和我结婚了
and Carl and I were married at the same time.
我猜就是一下子乐过头了
I guess it was just a case of too much happiness at one time.
- 这话是不是有点傻? - 不 当然不会
Does that sound foolish? No, of course not.
那这里的生活就是为你量身定做的
And this life will be just the thing for you.
没有地方比海边更舒适了
There's nothing so soothing as that sea.
- 景色好 海涛听起来也舒服 - 我也开始爱上海边了
Both the sight of it and the sound of it. I'm growing to love it, too.
我要去市场一趟 你要一起来么?
I'm going to market. Would you like to come along?
我想去 但我要看着蛋糕
I'd love to, but I have to watch the cake.
这是给Carl的惊喜 他不知道我能烤蛋糕
It's a surprise for Carl. He doesn't know I can bake a cake.
至于这个 我也之前不知道
Well, for that matter, I don't know it either.
也许这能更让我惊讶
It may be more of a surprise to me.
蛋糕也是能耍小把戏的
Well, cakes can be kind of tricky.
我想我该起身去市场了
I guess I'd better be getting along...
下一次我要去的时候会告诉你
and I'll let you know the next time I go down.
请务必告诉我
Please do.
我想我可以晒会太阳 天不是很热
Well, I think I can take a little sun now. It isn't too hot.
我真♥相♥信你是个跳舞的人
Well, I can believe you're a dancer.
我打赌还是位可人儿呢
And a lovely one, too. I'll bet.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 那 再见 - 再见
Well, goodbye. Bye.
Elsa 我回来了
Elsa. Hey, I'm home.
开门让我进去
Hey, let me in.
你要干什么Elsa? 把家给烧了?
What're you trying to do, Elsa? Burn up the joint?
Elsa 发生什么事了? 我是Carl啊 出什么事了?
Elsa. What happened? It's Carl. What happened?
Fergusen太太!
Mrs. Fergusen!
Fergusen太太!
Mrs. Fergusen!
- 他杀我 - 你说什么 亲爱的?
He killed me. What, darling?
他要杀我
He killed me.
- 是谁? - 他要杀我
Who? He killed me.
是谁? 什么时候?
Who was it? And when?
蛋糕
The cake.
我进来看蛋糕烤好了没
I came in to see the cake...
当我一转身 他就站在那
and when I turned around, he was standing there.
- 就在我... - 接下来呢? 多告诉我一些好么?
Before I.... Yes, then? Can you tell me more, darling?
剧集 | 希区柯克剧场(1955) | 导航列表