孩子们好
Ahoy, kids
现在播出的是海绵宝宝
It's time for SpongeBob's
如你所愿精品特辑
You Wish Spectacular Special
如你所愿
万岁
Hooray
现在有请如你所愿的主持人
And now the host of You Wish
他有着比基德船长更蓬松的灯笼裤
He's got puffier pantaloons than Captain Kidd
有着比黑胡子更卷的胡须
and fuzzier facial hair than Blackbeard
他就是全美最爱的海盗
He's America's favorite Pirate
恩斯♥诺♥的派斯
Patchy of Encino
你们好 粉丝同伴们
Ahoy, fellow fanatics
欢迎来到我家
Welcome to me quarters
要不你们来厨房♥吧
Why don't come on back on the galley?
我今天在给你们整点消遣的
I'm cooking up a little treat for you today
打进来投出票时间到
It's call-in-and-vote time
你们今天来选择我们动画片的结局
You get to choose how our cartoon ends today
可以用电♥话♥来
via the phone
或者用互联网来
or the Internet
只要你们有这么个技术条件
if you're technologically inclined
现在这部动画片跟大多动画片不一样
Now this cartoon is different from most cartoons
不一样在
in that
怎么个不一样法
In what way?
这不就是我的没意思小跟班
Well, if it isn't my less-than-amusing sidekick
鹦鹉波蒂吗
Potty the Parrot
波蒂 跟观众们打个招呼
Potty, say hello to the nice people
救命
Help
我是被强行关押在这的
I'm being held here against my will
救命
Help
波蒂快回来
Potty come back
波蒂
Potty?
波蒂
Potty?
你哪去了
Where'd you go?
波蒂
Potty?
你在里面吗 兄弟
You in there, buddy?
波蒂
Potty?
波蒂
Potty?
放我出去 你个坏鸟
Get me out of here, you scurvy bird
我刚刚说到哪了
Now, what was I saying?
这部动画片不像是
Now, this cartoon ain't like
你们看的那种旱鸭子版动画片
most of your "land-lubbing cartoons"
这部动画片不止有一个
This cartoon has not one
也不止有两个
not two
而是三个不同的结局
but three different endings
等我让你们
So, when I tell you to
拨♥打♥屏幕下方的电♥话♥号♥码 然后
call the number that's scrolling down there
at the bottom of the screen, and
不好意思 原版电♥话♥号♥码
去戴维琼斯柜子里安度晚年了
现在还不行
No, not now
让你们打了才能打
Don't call till I tell you to
播动画片
Roll the cartoon
记得要在最后投票
Now, remember to vote at the end
因为
because
非得不让我好过是吧
You're not gonna make this easy, are ya?
安静
Quiet
快停下
Avast there
晩点再响起来
Belate that ringing
别响了
Stop
要让我疯掉了
It's driving me mad
骗上贼船
海草哥
Kelp-O
内含八个奖品的其中一个
With one of eight essential prizes inside
真是见鬼了
Holy shrimp
章鱼哥 上天从我麦片盒里生小孩了
Squidward, the sky had a baby from my cereal box
章鱼哥
Squidward
章鱼哥 上天生小孩了
Squidward, the sky had a baby
那个不是小孩
That's not a baby
是大锚
That's a giant anchor
现在给我滚
Now go away
海绵宝宝
Hey, SpongeBob
上天生小孩了
The sky had a baby
我知道
I know
你觉得我们该给人家起什么名
What do you think we should name it?
要么
How about
要不你们两个去爬锚绳去
Why don't you two go climb its anchor rope?
它一定会通往很远的地方去
I'm sure it goes somewhere far away
看看你们干的好事
Now look what you've done
不是我们干的 章鱼哥
We didn't do it, Squidward
我们可清白了
Our hands are clean
清白
Clean
我倒要刨根问底查个明白
Well, I'm gonna get to the bottom of this thing
你那不是问顶吗
Wouldn't that be the top?
章鱼哥 等等
Squid, wait
等等
Wait
几英寸后
船
Ship
海绵宝宝 你到底要在你那
SpongeBob, how long are you gonna stay in
小小妙世界里待多久
your little fantasy world?
不是 快看有大船
No, look, a giant ship
太棒了
Great
我们走
Let's go
终于能给这乱扔大锚的来一点教训了
Now I can finally give this anchor-dropper
a piece of my mind
感觉不太好 章鱼哥
I don't know, Squidward
那艘船周围有可怕的绿光
That ship has a spooky green glow around it
可能就是因为
That's probably because
船主实在是游手好闲
its good-for-nothing owner is too lazy
懒得打扫 锚也不好好放
to clean or drop its anchors in the right place
章鱼哥 等等
Squid, wait
好了
All right
谁是这木头箱子的主人
who owns this crate?
主人
快出来
Come on out
我要投诉你
I wanna file a complaint
这地方是不是感觉很熟悉
Doesn't this place seem familiar?
不清楚
I don't know
怎么了
Why?
不好说
I don't know
感觉就是有那么点印象
Doesn't it just kind of ring a bell?
响 铃
没错
Yes
我知道谁是这船的主人
I know who owns this boat
就是想不起名字
but I just can't place the name
飞天魔鬼所有
错了 名字不叫
No no, it's not
我是飞天魔鬼
I am the Flying Dutchman
对了
That's it
章鱼哥 这船是红男爵的
Squidward, this ship belongs to the Red Baron
是谁在飞天魔鬼的地盘上打扰人家的
Who be disturbin' the Flying Dutchman in his own lair?
是章鱼哥
It's Squidward
他要投诉你
He wants to complain to you
我我我
I-I-I
我可可可没有
No, I-I-I don't
那你骂人家船脏人懒又是怎么一回事
Well, what about all that stuff about him
having a dirty ship and being lazy and all?
我可没说过
I never said that
侮辱一个人的船
Insultin' a man's ship
比侮辱一个人的妈更严重
be worse than insultin' his mother
错了 等下
No, no, wait
你刚骂的是他妈脏
it was his mother you said was dirty
不是船脏
not his ship
下一个是你们
You're next
真是差一点就死了
That was a close one
欢迎回来
Welcome back
真是差一点点就死了
That was a closer one
欢迎回来
电影精选列表