翻新的13世纪的修道院 周围是屡获殊荣的葡萄园
总计 326♥4♥美元 即时预订 立即预订
好了 我们开始吧
Okay, here we go.
两个真理 一个谎言
Two truths, one lie.
我真是喜欢你对于这个游戏的沉迷
I love your obsession with this game.
好吧 第一 地下室有一个巨大的酒窖
Okay. One, there is a huge wine cellar in the basement,
我们可以随意进入
and we have total access.
-嗯 那是不可能的 -嗯哼
- Well, that's impossible. - Mm-hmm.
第二
Okay, um, two,
这个热水浴缸目前停止使用
the hot tub is currently out of service.
-这对我们来说不好吧 -嗯
- It's very sad for us. - Mm-hmm.
嗯 三 房♥子里有无线网络
Um, three, the house does have Wi-Fi,
所以你可以回复你的工作邮件
so you can answer your damn work emails.
嗯 让我想想
Hmm, let me think.
第一个显然是假的
Well, the lie is obviously number one.
没有人会疯狂到
No one would be crazy enough
让我们进入他们的酒窖
to give us access to their wine cellar.
很抱歉 帕默先生 你说错了
I'm very sorry, Mr. Palmer, but that is incorrect.
房♥子里没有热水浴缸
The house doesn't have a hot tub,
只有一个很棒的游泳池
just, like, an incredible pool.
哦 等等 酒窖的事是真的吗?
Oh, wait. So the wine cellar thing is real?
比你住的酒店好?
Better than your hotel?
这里就是吗?
Is this it?
我不知道
I-I don't know. Um...
嘿 你确定来对地方了吗?
Hey, are you sure that this is the right place?
因为这个
Because this...
哦 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
你差点就要对那个地方
You were about to be
过分乐观了
wildly optimistic about that place.
不是吗?是的
Weren't you? Yes.
-嗯 是的 你 -那 太时髦了
- Mmm! Yes, you were. - It was... It was funky!
-很有个性 -啊 你真可爱
- It was like... It had character. - Ah, you are so cute!
-这个太 -复古
- Yeah, it was so... - Rustic.
是啊 太复古了
Yeah, so, so rustic.
嘿 是这吗?
Hey, is this it?
我想就是这了
I think this is the place.
不会吧
No way.
对 对 就是这
Yeah. Yeah, this is it.
-什么? -哦 我的
- What? - Oh, my...
简直比照片还大
It's even bigger than the picture.
转一下 好了
You turn... Okay.
太酷了
So cool.
哦 看看这儿
Oh, look at this place.
好漂亮
Amazing.
-天哪 -太帅了
- Holy shit! - It's amazing.
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious?
我肯定能先看完
Bet I can see it all first!
-哦 我的上帝 -哦 我的上帝 哦 我的上帝
- Oh, my God! - Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
啊 厨房♥
Ah, the kitchen!
啊 这个地方真棒
Ah, this place is amazing.
什么?
What?
太美了 太美了
It's gorgeous. It's so gorgeous.
欢迎回家
"Welcome home.
请在接下来的六天里把这所房♥子当作你的家
"Please treat this house as yours for the next six days
同时你享有绝对的隐私
"while you have all the privacy you could ever want.
我离这里只有一个镇子远 如果你需要找我的话 爱德华多留
I am only a town over should you need anything at all. Eduardo."
把这所房♥子当作我们的 对吧?
Treat this house as ours, huh?
他也不知道我们怎么对待我们的房♥子
And little does he know how we treat our house.
我们会虐待我们的房♥子
We kind of have an abusive relationship with our house.
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
你是说我做得很好?
You saying I did good?
哇 你做得很好
Wow, you did so good.
-该死 -哦
- Shit! - Oh!
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
啊 反正我现在很恶心
Ah, I'm gross right now, anyway.
不 我喜欢恶心
No, I love gross.
不 我真的很恶心 我很臭
No, I'm, like, really gross. I stink.
你应该很臭
And, um, you should stink,
但我只能闻到你那迷人的古龙水
but all I can smell is your delicious cologne.
这招对你永远有用
Love how this always works on you.
范围挺广啊 爱德华多
Interesting range, Eduardo.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
-我们做到了 -我们做到了
- We made it. - We made it.
-我们到这了 -我是说
- We are here. - I mean,
这几乎和玛莎葡萄园一样好
it's almost as good as Martha's Vineyard.
你和你对玛莎葡萄园
What is up with you
的执念是怎么回事?
and your obsession with Martha's Vineyard?
我的意思是 你喜欢玛莎葡萄园
I... I mean, you loved Martha's Vineyard.
不 这好多了 你在开玩笑吧?
No. This is so much better. Are you kidding?
你已经这么确定了是吗?
Mmm. You're calling that already, huh?
当然 看看这个
Absolutely. I mean, look at this.
听一听
Listen to it.
好像我们是世界上唯一的两个人
It's like we're the only two people in the world.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
只有我们 所以...
It's just us. So...
我们为什么不把它们收起来 锁起来?
Why don't we put those away, lock them away?
不再有电子邮件 短♥信♥
No... No more emails, texts...
朋友圈
Instagram.
哦 真的吗?
Oh, really?
你整个星期都不上朋友圈?
You're not gonna be on Instagram all week?
当我和你在一起的时候 我不需要朋友圈
I don't need Instagram when I'm with you.
-哦 你不需要朋友圈? -不需要
- Oh, you don't need Instagram? - No.
我的意思是 我不知道我们能做什么
I mean, I don't know what we could just do, the two of us
我们两个没有任何互动 在这里
without any interactions all the way out here.
我们能在这里做什么?
What could we do out here?
我不知道 不过我有一些想法
I don't know. I have a few ideas, though.
-有想法? -嗯 是的
- You do? - Hmm, yeah.
-比如说? -我不知道 亲爱的
- Like what? - I don't know, honey.
把手♥机♥收起来 我就给你看
Go put our phones away, and I'll... I'll show you.
你就给我看?
You'll show me?
我的在楼上
Mine's upstairs!
好的
Yeah.
你穿那么多衣服
Look at you in all those clothes.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我爱你
I love you...
好爱好爱
so, so, so much.
是吗?
Yeah?
是的。
Yeah.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
对不起 我就是受不了那些东西看着我们
Sorry. I just can't with those things watching us.
好傻♥逼♥
Stupid.
嘿
Hey...
我们来这里是为了解决这个问题的 是吧?
we came here to fix this, right?
除非我们搞定了 不然我们不会走的
We're not gonna leave until we do.
好吧 那...
Right. Uh...
两个真理 一个谎言 你准备好了吗?
two truths, one lie. You ready?
不 我睡了
No. I'm sleeping.
好吧 首先 你不是真的在睡觉
Okay, well, one, you're not really sleeping.
你只是现在不想和我说话
You just don't wanna talk to me right now.
二 我在浴室吃了三个伟哥
Two, I just popped three Viagras in the bathroom.
三
Three...
凯西
Cassie.
格林童话
性♥欲♥
爱德华多
Eduardo.
嗯 我爱干♥你♥
Mm, I love fucking you.
你为什么要这么做 凯西?
Why would you do this, Cass?
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么能这样?
How the fuck could you do this?!
你怎么能这样?
How could you do this?!
哦 妈的
Oh, fuck.
哦 你好
Oh. Hello!
嗨 你好
Hi! Ciao!