The squire and Dr. Livesey...
长官和利夫西医生…
... having asked me to write down the particulars of Treasure Island...
…一直嘱咐我把金银岛的细节写出来…
... leaving nothing out but the bearings of the island itself...
…除了它的位置外 什么都不要遗漏 …
... and that only because there is still treasure not yet lifted.
…毕竟还有些财宝尚未起获…
I go back to the time when my mother and I kept the Admiral Benbow Inn...
回首往事 那时我和母亲经营着"本鲍将军"旅店…
... and the brown, old seaman with a saber cut...
…那位褐色皮肤、脸上有一道刀疤的老水手…
... first took up lodging under our roof.
…也就在那时住进了我们店里
Open the door, will you? Open the door!
开下门!开门!
Go away! We're closed.
走开!我们已经打烊了
Open the door, you lubberly swab, or by thundering...
开门 你这个蠢女人 遭天谴的…
Throw that cutlass away this instant.
马上扔掉你的刀
What do you want?
你想干什么?
Good evening, missus.
晚上好 太太
Lad.
年轻人
Will you not put up your musket?
你能不能把枪放下?
I'm just a simple sailor seeking lodgings.
我只是个普通的水手 想找个住的地方
Just so?
没别的吗?
This looks like a conveniently situated grogshop.
你这里看起来位置不错 很方便
You have much company here, lad, do you?
年轻人 生意不错吧
No, sir. No one hardly ever comes in here since Father died.
不 先生 自从家父过世以后 已经很少有人光顾了
Shh. Ha, ha.
嘘! 哈哈
Then this here's the place for me, matey.
这么说来 这里正合适我 朋友!
And what might we call you, sir?
怎么称呼你 先生?
If we're to put up with the likes of you under our roof.
似乎我们得忍♥耐我家招牌上那种人了
You may call me captain, ma'am.
你就叫我船长好了 夫人
Captain Billy Bones at your service.
比利·伯恩斯船长为你效劳
I'm a plain man, ma'am.
我这人很随和 夫人
Rum, bacon and bread's what I want.
朗姆酒、熏肉加面包 足之够也
And that headland down the road there to watch ships off of.
再逛逛海边 看看船来船往
Here, matey.
接着!朋友
Tell me when I've worked my way through that, will you?
要是花光了 只管招呼一声便是
He stayed with us long after his gold had run out.
那以后他一直赖着我们 那些钱很快就花光了
But none of us had the courage to ask for more.
可是我们谁都不敢向他开口要
All day, he hung around the cove or upon the cliffs with a brass telescope...
他成天拿着黄铜望远镜 到小海湾和悬崖上去
... gazing out over the waves...
…直勾勾地盯着海面…
... as if he feared something were coming for him from the sea.
…仿佛担忧海的那头会有些什么冲他而来…
All evening, he would drink rum and water very strong...
每个晚上 他都拼命喝酒…
... looking up fierce when spoken to.
…跟人说话时 眼露凶光…
His stories and songs were all about hanging and piracy...
他讲的故事 哼的歌♥ 都是些绞刑啊海盗啊…
... and wild deeds on the Spanish Main.
…以及那些西属美洲的疯狂往事…
None of us suspected then, of course...
当然 我们那时谁都没有想过…
... how our lives would be changed by them forever.
…我们的生活会因此而永远地改变
Jim, here. Have you seen a seafaring man...
吉姆 过来 你有没有见过一个瘸腿的水手?
...with one leg, Jim? - No, sir.
先生 我没见过
BONES: Keep a weather eye open, Jim, for a seafaring man.
吉姆 帮我留心一个瘸腿的水手
I will give you a silver fourpenny each week, you understand that?
每周我就给你四便士的银币 懂吗?
Aye. See, you've told me, captain, but I haven't seen one yet.
是的 船长 您倒是说过不少次了 可是我现在一个子儿都没见过
Dr. Livesey. Hello, Jim.
利夫西医生您好 你好 吉姆
Ah. Dr. Livesey.
啊 利夫西医生
Good evening, Mrs. Hawkins.
晚上好 霍金斯太太
Evening, doctor.
您好 医生
And how are you feeling, Mrs. Hawkins? Better, I trust.
感觉如何 霍金斯太太?相信您好些了
Oh, yes, doctor. Thanks to your visit.
噢 是的医生 您的光临让寒舍蓬荜生辉
Fifteen men on a dead man's chest
棺材岛上还活着十五个家伙
Drink to the devil And had done for the rest
其他人都死于酗酒和恶魔了
Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum
哟嗬嗬嗬哟嗬嗬 再来一瓶朗姆酒
Give me rum, you hear?
来一瓶酒 听见没有?
Give us rum, goddamn you!
拿酒来 该死的!
Rum, it's feed and drink to the likes of me! Rum, good laddie.
我拿朗姆当饭吃 拿酒来 年轻人!
Mrs. Hawkins, I once prescribed a draft for Squire Trelawney.
霍金斯太太 有一次我给特里劳尼长官开了药方
He had the gout, you know. And his man, Joyce, swore he would see him take it.
他有痛风症 他的仆人乔伊斯发誓要督促他服下去
But the squire... Silence!
但这位长官呢… 安静!
Silence between decks to here.
从吧台到我这儿 都给我安安静静的!
Were you addressing me, sir?
先生 你在说我吗?
I was indeed, sir.
你还挺有自知之明 先生
Have you something to say about that?
有什么意见吗?
I have only one thing to say to you, sir.
先生 我只奉劝你一句
If you keep on drinking rum...
如果你一直这么喝下去…
...the world will soon be quit of a very dirty scoundrel.
…很快这个世界就会少一个无赖了
You're a whistler.
你个乌鸦嘴
Captain.
船长
I'll take none of that from the likes of you nor any other lubberly swab.
我才不买♥♥你这种人的账 你们这些蠢货
You call me "captain" or I'm gonna pin you to the wall with this cutlass...
乖乖叫我一声我船长 不然我就用这把刀把你钉在墙上…
...and hang you from the yard by your thumbs and use you for musket practice.
…吊在院子里 给我当枪靶
Now, you hear me.
你给我听好了
If you do not put down that cutlass this instant...
奉劝你马上放下刀 否则的话…
...I promise you, upon my honor that I'll have you drawn up at the next assizes.
…我用我的名誉担♥保♥ 下一次巡回审判一定把你揪出来
I am not a doctor only, but a magistrate.
别忘了我不只是个医生 我还是这里的治安官
And now I know there is such a fellow in my district.
而现在我发现了 我的辖区里有一只害群之马
And if I catch so much as a breath of complaint against you...
但凡我听到有人说你半个不字…
...I'll have you hunted down and hanged like t he dog you are.
…我一定会穷追猛打 让你永无翻身之地
Let that suffice.
好话不说第二遍
Well, I say, Mrs. Hawkins, the squire is a clever fellow.
接着说 霍金斯夫人 长官是位明白人
What might I get for you, sir?
您需要什么 先生?
Rum, sonny.
朗姆酒 小家伙
Rum will do.
朗姆酒就行
Is this here a table for my mate, Bill?
是不是给我的比尔兄弟留的位子?
I don't know your mate Bill, sir. This table's for the captain.
我不认识您的比尔兄弟 先生 这是留给船长的
Ah.
哦
Right, because now Bill would be called "captain," aye.
对 比尔现在叫"船长"了
Now...
那么…
...is my mate, Bill, in this here house?
…我的比尔兄弟现在在吗?
No, sir. He's out walking.
不在 先生 他出门散步去了
Back soon?
是否很快回来?
Yes, sir.
他会的 先生
Where's your mother, boy? She's not here.
孩子 你母亲呢? 她不在
She's in the village. To market.
她到集市上去了 买♥♥东西去了
Just as well.
很好
All right.
唔
This'll be a pleasant surprise for my mate, Bill.
对我的比尔兄弟来说 这肯定是个惊喜
Good as drink.
像酒一样令人惊喜
You know, I have a young nipper of my own.
告诉你 我也有个小子
It's like you is two blocks.
跟你像一个模子刻出来的
And he's all the pride of my yards.
他是我的骄傲
But a great thing for boys...
但对小孩子来说 最要紧的是…
...is discipline.
…要循规蹈矩
Discipline?
…循规蹈矩?
Aye.
没错
Discipline.
循规蹈矩
Right. Would you step in here and surprise old Bill.
好啊!你过来 我们来给老比尔一个惊喜
Billy Bones.
比利·伯恩斯!
Come, Bill, you know your old shipmate, surely.
比尔 还记得你的老搭档吧
Black Dog? Aye.
你是黑狗? 没错
Black Dog as ever was.
一如既往的黑狗
Come for to see his old mate, Bill.
看望老搭档比尔来了
Now, look here.
看看你
You've run me down here.
不远千里追到这里来
Here I am.
我不就在这里么
Now, what you want, Dog?
黑狗 你想要什么?
You speak up, will you?
说来听听啊?
Ah? That's you, Bill.
嗯?你还是老样子
I'll just have a glass of rum from this dear child here.
我向这个好小子要一杯朗姆
You'll join me, won't you?
一起喝一杯 如何?
Now, we'll sit down and talk square, like old shipmates.
咱们坐下来叙叙旧 重温旧时光嘛
Where's the chart, Bill?
比尔 那张图在哪儿?
No. No, no!
别妄想 别妄想!
We'll swing. Swing once, swing all, say I.
我们会发大财的 大财要大家一起来发
That weren't Flint's way, no sir.
那不是弗林特的风格 不
Flint's dead, God damn him. Aye.
弗林特死了 这就是上帝的诅咒 没错
Aye. That he is, mate, dead and damned.
没错 兄弟 他是死了 他该死
电影精选列表