啊!
Ah!
嗯
Mmm.
啊…
Ah...
这是我们的杰作
This is our masterpiece.
它使我热泪盈眶
It brings a tear to my eye.
嗯?
Huh?
啊…啊…
Ah... Ah...
汪达尔人!
Vandals!
让他们吧!
Let's get them!
这伤害
That hurt.
新闻界的女士们先生们…
Ladies and gentlemen of the press...
…欢迎来到国际太空馆
...welcome to the International Space Place.
今天,我们在太空宫自豪地宣布……
We at the Space Place are proud to announce today...
…等待已久的火星任务已经准备好发射
...that the long-awaited mission to Mars mission is ready to be launched.
我们打算积极地证明……
We intend to prove positively...
…火星上没有生命
...that there is no life on the planet Mars.
你们都知道,这样的任务是非常昂贵的
As you are all certainly aware, a mission of this expense is very expensive.
我们不会为了打火星而朝那两个傻瓜开枪
We wouldn't shoot two knuckleheads up there to try and hit Mars.
不,先生,我们已经认真思考了好几个小时了
No, sir. Hours of serious thought have gone into this undertaking.
现在让我来介绍我们勇敢的太空旅行者…
And now let me introduce our intrepid space travelers...
…我们能找到的唯一敢于忽略的人…
...the only men we could find that were bold enough to overlook...
…有一些缺点,自愿参加这有史以来第一次…
...certain shortcomings and volunteer for this first-ever...
…载人火星任务
...manned mission to Mars.
现在有请毕夫·秃鹰和巴斯·水疱少校
I give you Majors Biff Buzzard and Buzz Blister.
女士们,先生们…
Ladies and gentlemen...
…小绿人的神话很快就要结束了
...the myth of little green men will soon be put to rest.
啊!小绿人!
Ah! Little green men!
外星人真正的外星人
Aliens. Real aliens.
你好
Hello.
欢迎来到地球
Welcome to Earth.
我们希望你是为和平而来
We hope you have come in peace.
嘿,等一下他们不是外星人
Hey, wait a minute. They aren't aliens.
嘿你是对的!
Hey. You're right!
它是一只猫
It's a cat.
和一只老鼠
And a mouse.
让他们!
Get them!
嗯?嗯…
Huh? - Uh...
让他们!
Get them!
现在,看着我简单地加入一滴水…
Now, watch as I simply add a single drop of water...
…为了这个粉末状的披萨晚餐
...to this powdered pizza dinner, and:
美味就像妈妈想做的那样
Delicious. Just like Mom tried to make.
马上把东西装上火箭
Get the stuff loaded onto the rocket immediately.
这是怎么回事?
What is going on here?
嗯,先生,这些脱水的晚餐…
Well, sir, these here dehydrated dinners...
…爆♥炸♥了,我们也不知道原因
...exploded, and we don't really know why.
很明显,它们被重新补水了
Well, obviously, they've been rehydrated.
是的嗯,先生,据我们所知,晚餐都湿了
Yes. Well, sir, as near as we can tell, the dinners got wet.
是的,这就是再水化的意思!
Yes, that's what rehydrated means!
好吧?很快就湿透了
Okay? And got wet real fast.
然后事情就发生了变化
And then it just sort of went, well, kablooey.
看事情不会自己乱来的
Look. Things just don't go kablooey on their own.
事情变得一团糟是有原因的
Things go kablooey for a reason.
这一切都是有原因的发现原因
There has to be a reason for things going kablooey. Find that reason.
不然的话,先生们,你们会死的!
Or, gentlemen, you will go kablooey!
是的,先生!
Yes, sir!
嘿,一只老鼠!
Hey, a mouse!
老鼠在房♥子里!
Mouse in the house!
得到他!抓住他!
Get him! Catch him!
我不想搞砸了…
I don't want to go kablooey...
一只老鼠!指挥官,我们房♥子里有只老鼠!
A mouse! Commander, we have a mouse in the house!
是的,我们知道,博士
Yes, we know, doctor.
也许那只小猫咪对我们有用
Perhaps that pussycat can be of use to us.
科学表明猫对老鼠有一种本能的厌恶
Science has shown that cats harbor an instinctive dislike for mice...
…和啮齿类动物
...and rodents in general.
想得好,格鲁克曼博士
Good thinking, Dr. Gluckman.
先生们,我们得把那只小猫咪找回来
Gentlemen, we need to get that pussycat back.
也许这条再水化鱼有用,先生
Perhaps this rehydrated fish can be of use, sir.
好了,嘘,厄尔,别把他吓跑了
Okay, shh, now, Earl, don't scare him off.
慢慢来讲得慢一些
Just take it slow. Take it slow.
来,小猫咪,小猫咪,小猫咪!
Here, kitty, kitty, kitty!
抓住他
Grab him.
我们有个任务给你,小猫咪先生
We have a job for you, Mr. Pussycat.
是的,这是你的大日子
Yeah, this is your big day.
小猫咪先生,这份工作带来了巨大的责任
Mr. Pussycat, with this job comes an awesome responsibility.
你能胜任吗?
Are you up to it?
我们有一只老鼠现在就看你的了,小猫咪先生…
We have a mouse. And it's up to you, Mr. Pussycat, to...
…消除他
...eliminate him.
为了地球,我的孩子……哦,猫咪
Do it for Earth, my boy... Uh, pussycat.
这样做是为了更大的利益为了科学去做吧
Do it for the greater good. Do it for science.
那是什么?-我不知道
What was that? - I don't know.
也许有人掉了把扳手
Maybe one of the guys dropped a wrench.
天啊,这将是我们最容易赚到的20块
Boy, this is gonna be the easiest 20 bucks we've ever made.
想象一下,如果有人认为有火星人存在
Imagine anyone thinking that there's such a thing as Martians.
如果我们能遇到真正的火星人,我也不会害怕
Well, I wouldn't be scared if we, you know, met up with some real Martians.
好吧,我也不会
Well, I wouldn't either.
好了,伙计们,我们要开始倒数了
Okay, men, we are just about ready to begin countdown.
一切都准备好了吗?
Everything all set, up there?
是,长官-收到
Yes, sir. - Roger that.
准备点火过程
Prepare ignition procedure.
我得去一下太空人的小房♥间
I have to go to the little astronauts' room.
你应该在我们…
You should have gone before we...
我的肾重20磅
My kidney weighs 20 pounds.
我要跟你说多少遍?
How many times do I have to tell you?
好了,你们两个,别吵了
Okay, you two, knock it off.
这很严重-不,说真的,我得走了
This is serious. - No, for real, I have to go.
八,七,六,五…
Eight, seven, six, five...
升空!
Blast off!
唷!
Whew!
所有系统都在我们这边
All systems go on our end.
所有的系统都在这里
All systems go here as well.
我们已经准备好弃掉第一级火箭,指挥官
We are ready to jettison first-stage rocket on your command, commander.
我喜欢这个部分
I love this part.
你可以在初始阶段弃船
You are clear to jettison initial stage.
唷
Whew.
这是微风,巴斯
This is a breeze, Buzz.
一切正常
All systems are go.
祝贺你们,先生们,你们现在要离开地球大气层了
Congratulations, gentlemen, you are now leaving Earth's atmosphere.
零重力应该开始在…
Zero gravity should commence right about...
现在…!
...now!
这是漏气
It's an air leak.
辐射盾牌行星仲裁盘在线
Radiation shields up. Planetary arbitration disks online.
备用海洋速度centrometer
Backup marine velocity centrometer.
重新定位皮瓣电缆朗仪表tour-ready……
Repositioning flap cables. lon gauges tour-ready...
后退
Back up.
这是第二阶段的窗口它坏了
It's the window in the second stage. It's broken.
快关上紧急舱门
Quick. Shut the emergency hatch.
天啊,好险啊
Boy, that was a close one.
太近我现在应该使用人工重力吗?
Too close. Should I engage the artificial gravity now?
确定这些漂浮的东西让我感到恶心
Sure. All this floating around makes me nauseous.
长官,不知怎么的,火箭的轨道被打乱了
Sir, somehow the rocket's trajectory has been discombobulated.
惶惶不安
Discombobulated.
如果不纠正,火箭就会撞向太阳并被蒸发
If it isn't corrected, the rocket will crash into the sun and be vaporized.
我觉得男人们不会喜欢的也许我们可以好好跟他们谈谈
I don't think the men will like this. Maybe we can put it to them nicely.
嘿,我们不是要去大红点吗?
Hey, aren't we supposed to be heading for the big red dot?
嘿,是的什么是错的
Hey, yeah. Something's wrong.
是的,我也有同感
Yeah, I'll say.
哦,你好,男孩
Uh, hello, boys.
嗨,指挥官嗨,指挥官
Hi, commander. - Hi, commander.
听着,我不想吓到你们…
Listen, I don't want to alarm you fellas...
…但我们有个小问题
...but we have a teensy-weensy little problem.
电影精选列表