没事的 孩子...
我知道你想这一切终结
我就在这儿
我会在这儿...
但是 你不能放弃
听到没有
只要你仍存一丝呼吸 就别放弃
你要呼吸着...一直呼吸着
荒野猎人
昊克
Hawk.
别动
Calm.
靠
Oh shit!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
God damn sons of bitches.
又他妈的
God shit me more.
-你看贝克特了吗 -没
-Hey you seen Coulter? -No.
听好了 皮子处理干净之后
Listen up! When them pelts is clean...
你们要把皮子包得紧紧的
I want you to wrap 'em up real tight.
记住了 我们不是15一捆
Remember, We're not doin' no 15 pelt bales...
-我们是30一捆 -费兹杰拉德
-We're doin' 30 pelt bales. -Fitzgerald.
-队长 -我们的货这才运到哪儿
-Captain. -Where are we with the haul?
你想什么呢
What are you thinking?
这个......
Well...
我在想 无论他们在那儿打什么
I'm thinkin' whatever it is that they're hunting out there...
希望他们不用再补一枪了
I'm hoping they don't need another shot.
咱们要确保黄昏前上路
Let's make sure we're at ahead by dawn.
我们今早就已经完事儿了
We've been done by this morning.
我自己也不喜欢呆这儿 但你知道我们也没辙
I don't like to be not here myself by now, but you know we're not.
我们的人都太累了
We men are too tired.
我觉得我们才出了堡子几天 就困在这里
I figure we're only few days out from the Fort, we're trapped out.
我们现在只担心
All we have to worry about...
-怎么给小伙子们弄到新鲜的肉 -是啊
-is getting some fresh meat for the boys. -Yeah.
是啊 你看贝克特了吗
Yeah, you seen Coulter?
嘿 我们放倒一只麋鹿
Hey, we took down an elk.
挺肥实
A big one.
我们需要人帮忙把肉拉回去
We're gonna need some help to haul the meat back.
你真是哪壶不开提哪壶
You let me know when it's on the spit.
我回头会帮你的
I'll help with it then.
嘿 别介 得了哥们儿......我需要你搭把手
Hey no, come on fellas... I need your help.
我们给他们打捆忙得脚打后脑勺的时候也需要搭把手来着
We needed help when we were bustin' are asses loadin' them bales.
我在这儿他妈吃了好久河狸肉了
I've been out here so long eating this damn beaver meat...
我竟然开始怀念我老婆做的菜了
I'm actually starting to miss my wife's cooking.
靠 我竟然开始怀念你老婆了
Shit, I'm actually startin' to miss your wife.
为什么不闭上你的狗嘴
Why don't you shut the hell?...
救命
Help.
那是不是寇特
Is that Coulter?
-都聚在一起 -吉姆 你去找队长
-Stay together. -Jim, you go get the Captain.
我的天哪
Jesus Christ!
-别说了 -帮帮他
-Shut up! -Help him!
-有人看见他们了吗 -都他妈安静
-Anybody seeing them? -Stay quiet dammit...
我♥操♥
God damn.
怎么了
爸
快走
他们把托马斯抓走了
They got Thomas.
我看不见他们
I can't see 'em.
-卧倒 -我靠
-Get down. -Oh shit.
他们到处都是
They are everywhere.
我们被包围了
We are surrounded.
-他们到处都是 -索赫......
-They're everywhere. -Soho...
待在这里别动
Stay here.
不 不 哦不
No, no. Oh no!
-别起来 -救命
-Stay down. -Help me!
他们想引诱我们暴露
They want us out in the open...
来个人到坡上去
Someone get up the hill!
谁也别动 待在原地
Nobody move, just stay where you are.
看来他们想要皮子
Well they want the pelts.
我们要么现在冲上去拼了
We go and get on them 'bout right now...
要么失去一切
or we gonna lose it all.
到船那儿去 去船那儿 孩子
Get to the boat. To the boat, son.
走 走 走
Move, move, move.
离开树林 离开树林
Leave the forest, leave the forest...
去船那儿
To the boat.
昊克
Hawk!
昊克 昊克
Hawk, Hawk!
抄上点皮子
Grab some pelts!
来 带上皮子
Come on, grab the pelt!
抄上皮子
Grab the pelt.
来
Come on.
来
Come on.
把这个给我女儿
Get this to my little girl.
我们不会抛弃你 我会找人帮忙......
You're coming with us I'm gettin' help...
靠着我 把......
Lean on me, just get...
格拉斯
Glass!
去船那儿
Get to the boat!
你♥他♥妈♥个狗娘......
You fuckin' son of a...
快他妈上船
Get on the fuckin' boat.
救命
Help.
走 上啊
Move, come on.
来
Come on.
切断绳子
Cut the rope.
-切断绳子 -等等阿莫 等等阿莫......
Cut the rope. -Wait for Amos, wait for Amos...
我们现在就走
We go now.
去大炮那儿
Go to the cannon.
别走 求你们
Don't leave, please.
我的女儿珀瓦卡不在这儿
能拿走的皮子都带上
我们要拿皮子和法国人换马 然后不停的寻找她
尘土会化为鲜花......
And the dust becomes flower...
阿门
Amen.
当早晨那样清净......
When the morning was clear...
阿门
Amen.
好了
Ready?
别动
Hold still.
你从哪儿学的这手
Where did you learn that?
我父亲曾是医生
My father was a doctor.
-布里杰 -队长 我们这儿有个土著
-Bridger. -Captain we got a small tree niggers out here...
正等着干活呢
Waiting to finish the job.
-把住了 -好
-Hold there. -Yes.
告诉我你有些个计划了
Tell me you got some kind of plan.
格拉斯
Glass.
不能走密苏里河
Missouri is no good.
里族在盯着我们就走不了
Not while the Rees runnin' it.
我们得下船
We got to get off this boat...
哦 你想下船
Oh you want to get off the boat?
那我们怎么办 哈
Then what we're gonna do, hah?
我们就拿着皮子
We're gonna take our furs...
坐在里族地盘里 他妈的像一群肥鸭子一样
And sit out there amongst the Ree, like a bunch of god damn ducks.
唯一安全的方法是开辟一条新路
Only safe thing to do is track a new course
回到陆地上
back upon land.
我们的行程会拖慢几个星期
We'll add weeks to the trip.
那也好过这就么漂到他们眼皮子底下
Better than floating back down there where they can get their eyes on us.
你现在就在人眼皮底下 孩子
They got eyes on you right now, son.
要我说咱们就待在船上
What I'm saying is we stay on the boat.
试试到堡子的水路
Try the course toward the Fort...
咱们在河上碰碰运气
We take the chances on the water.
格拉斯比我们加起来还要熟悉这一片儿
Glass knows this territory better than the rest of us put together.
他的职责就是带我们安全回家
It's his job to get us home safe.
-带我们安全回家 -是啊
-Get us home safe? -Yeah.
需要我提醒你咱们已经失去了32个人了吗
Need I remind you we already lost 32 men?
现在33个了
33 now.
他们是我的人 费兹杰拉德 我知道我失去了多少
They were my men Fitzgerald, I know how many I lost.
我们就按格拉斯说的做 就这么定了
We do like Glass says, that's the end of it.
我们得把船系松一点
We have to set the boat loose.
如果里族在跟踪我们 他们会在下游找到船
If Ree are tracking us, they will find it down the river.
最佳路线是深入陆地 沿地势向下走
The best course is hike in on the ground and follow it down...
直至卡河瓦堡
to Fort Kahowa.
-啥 步行 -你确定
-What, on foot? -Are you sure?
我们得走一周才能到那儿