重回校园的莫莉辛格
When I think back on my college experience,
当我回想起我的大学经历时
my fondest memories are...
我最美好的回忆是...
Damn.
该死。
Where'd they all go?
他们都去哪儿了?
Ah, I've got it.
啊,找到了。
Hold on, one quick second.
等一下,一秒钟。
Hang tight.
坚持一下。
Yeah. There they are.
是的。 在那里。
They always just come flooding back.
他们总是如潮水般涌回来。
Alright.
好吧。
When I think back on my college experience,
当我回想起我的大学经历时
my fondest memories are...
我最美好的回忆是...
Go! Go! Go! Go!
去! 去! 去! 去!
Four years of tailgating,
四年的追梦之旅,
serial dating, hookups,
一次次的约会、亲热、
breakup sex, makeup sex.
分手性♥爱♥,化妆性♥爱♥。
And then there's this guy.
然后就遇到了这家伙。
Four years of endless parties, no parents, no bills, no jobs...
四年没完没了的聚会,没有父母,没有账单,没有工作......
...best friends and bitter rivals.
...最好的朋友和激烈的对手。
Any sane person that ever graduated from an institute of higher learning
任何从高等教育机构毕业的理智的人
will tell you that college was hands down the best years of their lives.
会告诉你,大学无疑是他们一生中最美好的时光。
Okay, try and keep your eyes open. Jeez. Okay.
好吧,试着把你们的眼睛睁大点。 天啊。 好的。
My name is Molly Singer and in college, I had it all figured out.
我的名字叫莫莉·辛格,在大学时,我已经把这一切都弄清楚了。
But now?
但现在?
Well...
好吧...
8 years later
八年后
Mm.
嗯。
Oh, Jesse.
哦,杰西。
I thought you were Michael B. Jordan.
我还以为是迈克尔·B·乔丹。
Oh, Jesus! Mrs. Zimmerman.
噢,上帝! 齐默尔曼夫人。
- What are you doing in my apartment? - You gave me a key.
- 你在我的公♥寓♥里做什么? - 你给我的钥匙。
For emergencies.
用于紧急情况的。
Yes, well, I thought you might be in distress, or dead.
是的,好吧,我以为你可能出事了,或者死了。
- You need something. - Yeah, I need something.
- 你肯定有事。 - 是的,我是有点事。
Could you be a dollface and drive me to the market?
你能扮成娃娃脸开车送我去市场吗?
I tried to get a car on Lyft, but apparently my, uh...
我本来想在 Lyft 上叫辆车的,但是显然我的,呃...
"My account is blocked."
“我的账户被封了。”
No, no. No air quotes.
不,不,别做那个手势了。
No, you have a shockingly high number of one-star ratings.
不,谁让你差评给的太多了。
Oh, and it's my fault that they all drive like Tijuana kamikazes?
哦,那他们都像蒂华纳神风特攻队一样开车 也是我的错了吗?
Mm. My God, the racism.
嗯。 天哪,种族主义。
I'm sorry, what was that?
抱歉,那是什么?
I think I need to get some breakfast first.
我想我需要先吃点早餐。
Kiddo, it's 9:30. I think...
孩子,现在是九点三十分。 我认为...
- What? - ...brunch would be more in order.
- 什么? -...早午餐可能更合适。
- We can have brunch while we're out. - Huh?
- 等会出去的时候可以吃一下早午餐。 - 啊?
- Kill two birds with one stone, right? - Oh, I... Uh...
- 一举两得,好吗? - 哦,我...呃...
You might wanna drag a comb across that head.
你要不先拿梳子把头梳一下吧。
- Yeah... - Come on, baby. Let's go.
- 是的... - 来吧,宝贝。 我们走吧。
Oh, God, no. I didn't want to go to work.
哦,上帝,不。 我不想去上班。
Good morning, everybody. We've got a ton of stuff to get through today.
大家早上好。 今天我们有成堆的事情要处理。
So let's get...
那么让我们...
Nelson, I swear to God.
纳尔逊,我向上帝发誓。
Are you curing cancer on that fucking phone?
你用那该死的手♥机♥来治疗癌症吗?
Is that your last life?
这就是你的最后一条命了吗?
Um...
嗯...
I have, um, one life left.
我,嗯,只剩下一条命了。
Okay, why don't you go finish that up at your desk?
好吧,你不如先去办公桌那 把它打完再过来
Now?
现在?
Right fucking now.
就他妈的现在。
Oh.
哦。
Whose nephew is that? Can we please find that out?
那是谁的侄子? 我们能不能先搞明白啊?
Thank you for joining us, Miss Singer.
感谢您加入我们,辛格小姐。
Yeah, I, uh, I've been here a while actually.
是的,我,呃,我实际早就到了好久了。
Really? 'Cause it looks like you're coming back
真的吗? 因为看起来你好像
from getting your pupils dilated.
刚刚散瞳回来。
Oh, the glasses. Yeah. Transitions.
哦,眼镜。 是的。 过渡。
I don't know.
我不知道。
Not working.
不工作。
So do you need a little bit of nap time or something? Because I can--
那么你需要休息一下吗? 因为我可以--
I can give the Pebblebrook case to one of your colleagues.
我可以把这个佩布尔布鲁克案 交给你的哪位同事来干。
Perhaps someone with aspirations of becoming partner here one day.
也许哪天有人会想要成为这里的合伙人。
Realistic aspirations.
现实的愿望。
Ah, no, no. I'm...
啊,不,不。 我是...
I'm-- I'm great.
我--我很好。
Joe, how are you?
乔,你好吗?
Oh, God.
天啊。
What the hell was that back there?
刚刚那到底是怎么回事?
Oh, uh... Yeah, I think I just got,
哦,呃...是的,我想我刚刚得了,
like, the flu bug or something.
流感病毒之类的。
Really? Breakfast of champions, I see.
真的吗? 冠军早餐,我看见了。
Yeah, I'm just gonna be really honest with you.
是的,我还是跟你实话实说吧。
The Pebblebrook motion is giving me an aneurysm
佩布尔布鲁克提案差点让我得了动脉瘤
and I, I went out last night for a little stress relief.
而我,昨晚我出去放松了一下。
Think I just overdid it a little. You know?
我想我可能放松得有点过头了。 你看呢?
You think?
您认为?
Yeah.
是的。
Oh, Miss Singer.
噢,辛格小姐。
You intrigue me.
你真让我搞不懂。
You are smart.
你很聪明。
You bill a ton of hours. You exude a charming
你付出了大量的时间。 你散发着迷人的魅力
yet ignorant amount of confidence,
却又盲目的自信,
that for some ungodly reason your clients seem to love.
不知道什么原因,你的客户好像很喜欢这一套。
But if you think for one second that this firm needs you more than you need it,
但如果你有一秒钟认为这家公♥司♥离不开你,
you are sadly mistaken.
那你就大错特错了。
I've got it all under control.
一切都在我的掌控之中。
You're gonna throw up, aren't you?
你要吐了,不是吗?
Yes, I am. Yeah.
我是。 是的。
You screw up this hearing, you will never work in this city again.
你搞砸了这次听证会,你将永远不会再在这座城市找到工作。
Am I clear?
你听清楚了吗?
Yes, ma'am.
是的女士。
Oh, that is sour.
哦,那好恶心。
Oh, piss off, Nelson.
哦,滚蛋,纳尔逊。
Oh, hey, Paulie. How was your night last night?
哦,嘿,保利。 昨晚你过得怎么样?
Oh, it was great. I hooked up with my Uber driver.
哦,太棒了。 我和我的优步司机勾搭上了。
He was really hot.
他真的很辣。
You don't care 'cause you're not listening.
你不在乎,因为你没有在听。
Okay. Just...
好的。 只是...
Hey!
嘿!
Watch it.
小心点。
Okay, you know what? This is bumming me out.
好吧,你知道吗? 这让我很烦呢。
When you invited me to a work dinner,
当你邀请我去参加工作晚宴时
you didn't say there was gonna be work at the dinner.
你可没说晚宴上还要工作哦。
- Hmm. - So do you see me working?
- 唔。 - 那你看到我在工作吗?
Well, I'm sure they've got
嗯,我确信他们有
a few cans of mixed vegetables
几罐混合蔬菜
you could crack open for them in the back.
你可以在后厨帮他们打开。
Whatever. At least I like my job.
随便你怎么说, 至少我喜欢我的工作。
Oh, you do not like your job and you know it.
哦,你才不喜欢你的工作,你也知道的。
I love my job. I get to work with kids and teach them about nutrition and shit.
我喜欢我的工作。 我和孩子们一起工作,教他们有关营养和粪便的知识。
What? You work at a cafeteria.
胡说什么? 你在一家自助餐厅工作。
What kind of nutritional benefits are you teaching them?
您能在教他们什么养生技能?
The difference between chocolate and 2% milk?
巧克力和2%牛奶有什么不同?
Mm. Joke's on you. We have oat milk now.
嗯。 你太好笑了。 我们现在有燕麦牛奶了。
- No, shit? Very fancy. - Yeah. So fancy.
- 不,狗屎? 非常不错哦。 - 是的。 太不错了。
- What, are there a lot of white kids? - A lot of white kids.
- 那什么,有很多白人孩子吗? - 很多白人孩子。
- Okay. - So many white kids.
- 好的。 - 那么多白人孩子。
You know, I think that you should go back.
你知道,我认为你应该回去。
Go back to school for the semester.
返回学校过完这个学期。
Get your parents to unlock your trust fund.
电影精选列表