很有必要 很有必要。。。
Very necessary, very necessary...
要是吾等考虑一下 那就是解决办法
That is the solution, if we think about it.
解法就是沟通羁绊
The solution is connection.
要理解吾等或多或少都是有共同点的
It's understanding that we're more or less all the same.
我了解
I think that.
我越把自己暴露在这世上 我就越意识到这一点
The more I expose myself to the world, the more I realize
that.
我们。。。我们都一样
We're just...we're all the same.
都有不同的观点
We're all just different points of view.
因为。。。社会告诉我该怎么做
Because...society tells me what to do.
所以 我真的没的选
So, I don't really have a choice.
我不信那个 真的不信
I don't believe that, I really don't.
我觉得。。。我觉得我很慌
I believe...I believe I'm afraid.
“金主”
- 这房♥子是你买♥♥的? - 不 不 不是
- Do you own the premises? - No, no I don't.
- 你还好吗? - 还好。。。你好吗?
- How you doin'? - Good...how are you?
嗐 跟往常一样处理那些屁事 最近真的忙死了
Ah, dealing with the same shit as usual.I haven't had time lately.
怎么样 可以开搞动作捕捉了吗?
So, are we ready to organize a mocap session?
女演员准备好了
The actress is ready.
嗯 当然可以
Yeah, sure.
关于这个教堂场景 我真的觉得我们应该把颜色改成绿色
Regarding the church scene, I really think we should change the colours to the green.
还有:有些镜头不用那么麻烦 也许我们可以。。。看。。。
and also: some of these shots aren't worth the hassle.Maybe we can just...look...
不不不 这个场景我们保持原样不动
No, no, no. We keep the scene as it is.
好吧 没问题
Yeah, sure.
额 还有 烦请你看下这个。。。
Ah, also, I just need you to take a look at...
我最亲爱的 侬好伐?
My love, how are you?
明天约会当然行了
Sure we can meet tomorrow.
那么 让我看看你整得怎么样了
So, let's see what you've been working on then.
哦 好
Oh, yeah.
儿子
Son.
今天我不带你去训练了
I am not going to take you to training today.
我告诉你吧
I am telling you so.
今天你不去训练
Today you are not going to training.
我今天不带你去训练了
I am not going to take you to training today.
别玩了
Stop playing.
今天不训练
No training today.
我告你
I am telling you.
“老铁”
那晚我睡得很早
I was sleeping earlier that night.
之后。。。
And then...
房♥间冰冷 灯还亮着
The room was cold, the light was on.
而当时我的状态。。。
And I was in that state...
是那种即将醒来但又不是真的睡着的状态
where you are about to wake up but you are not really asleep.
就在那一刻又开始了
And that's when it got me.
次数破百了
For the hundredth time.
星体投射
The paralysis.
我的身体消失了
My body was gone.
可我能看到。。。
But I could see...
我的手臂从我的胳臂中伸出来
My arms coming out of my arms.
我能看得像天空一般清晰
I could see as clear as the sky.
可我能看到。。。
But I could see...
我的手臂 有两对 就像我有另一对手臂 你明白我说的意思吗?
my arms, I had double. It's like I had another pair.Do you understand what I'm saying?
它们发着光 很闪亮
They were shiny, so bright.
我开始大喊 但什么声音都没发出
I started screaming, but nothing came out.
我的嘴喊不出声 只有一声低语
Nothing came out of my mouth, just a whisper.
我继续嘶吼
I kept screaming.
惊声尖叫
Screamed so hard.
没人听见
No one could hear me.
就在这时我醒了
That's when I woke up.
我又恢复了自我 一切都消失了
I was myself again, everything was gone.
可有那么一瞬间。。。
But for a brief moment...
我以为我死了
I thought I was dead.
我将孤独终老 注孤生
I'll be alone.I'll die alone.
之后就会变得像我出生前一样
And it will be just like before I was born.
一条永恒的时间线。。。由恐惧和必然性构建成
A timeless timeline...made of fear and inevitability.
我在尝试约会。。。真的
I am trying to date...I really am.
也不算是
Not really.
我只是忘了
I just forget.
“约会”
“中场休息”
那么 你在这住多久了?
So, how long have you been here?
两年了
Two years.
那两年前呢?
And before that?
和别人合租
Used to share.
- 合租很烦是吧? - 是啊
- It sucks right? - Yeah.
我打赌葡萄牙在这个时节是阳光明媚的 不是吗?
I bet Portugal is sunny in this period, isn't it?
额 是啊。。。那儿。。。
Well, yeah...it's...
对
Yeah.
你想念那儿吗?
Do you miss it?
。。。很。。。
...so...
我深有同感
I understand very well.
嗯
Yeah.
那。。。
So...
你呢?
What about you?
我什么?
What about me?
你想家吗?
Do you miss home?
想
Yeah.
看这个
Do you see this?
我小的时候我爸关车门夹到了我的手
My dad closed the car door on me when I was a little kid.
现在还留有后遗症
Now it's still with me.
我不知道这个是怎么弄的 它就这么出现了
I don't know how I got this, it just appeared.
对不起
I am sorry.
我不能 对不起
I can't, I am sorry.
别和女朋友分手
Don't do parting.
你会掉头发的
You'll lose your hair.
就像我一样
Just like me.
要关注那种滋养艺术的人
Be aware of the person who nourishes the art.
你的艺术
Of you.
“顺茵”
几天前的晚上 我梦见了一个女人
Few nights ago I had a dream about a woman.
我感觉我认识她 但她的脸却始终在变
I felt like I knew her but her face was changing all the time.
听着 我看了你刚发给我的片段 太牛逼了 我喜欢这个角色
Listen, I had a look at scenes you just sent me. It is amazing. I love this character.
我觉得你走的方向是对的 你需要的是一点点推动
I think you are going in the right direction. What you need is a little push.
我想可能是运气 你懂吗?
I think it might be luck, you know?
我奶奶曾说过:运气就是宇宙修复你周围事物的方式
My grandmother used to say: luck is how the universe fixes things around you.
我一直记着这句话 杀青庆功宴上见了。。。杀青宴。。。杀青
Always remember this...I'll see you at the wrap party...wrap party...wrap
我要知道她的名字
I need to know her name.
拜托了
Please.
听着 如果你不告诉我我就自杀
Look, if you don' tell me I am going to kill myself.
我向天发誓 我真的会自杀的
I swear to god, I'll do it.
维罗妮卡
Veronica.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡 卡 卡
Cut, cut, cut.
维罗妮卡?
Veronica?
允许我自我介绍吗?
May I introduce myself?
请便
Please do.
我见过你
I've seen you.
在你的梦中?
In your dreams?
是啊 是的
Yes, yes.
我刚到这座城市
I've just arrived in the city.
你从哪儿来?
Where are you from?
我住在附近。。。如果你愿意的话。。。
I live closeby...if you want to...
所以这里就是你的梦幻泡泡吗?
So this is your bubble?
这是我的工作室
This is my workplace.
你是做什么的?
What do you do?
我是个艺术家
I am an artist.
你的艺术搞得如何?
How's that going?
不赖
Not bad.
我是说 可以更好 但现在还不。。。
I mean, it could be better but it's not...
何不做大做强?
Why don't you make it better?
这不是我能决定的 对吧?
It's not really up to me, is it?
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
总之 我现在正在制♥作♥这部电影
Anyway, I am working on this movie right now.
电影精选列表