Jean reckons I should take that security-guard job at Asda.
天! 做警卫?
Jesus! Security?
太浪费你
You're worth more than that, Dave.
她不是那麽想
She don't think so.
她与你认识, 那傢伙一定有路
I reckon summat's going on with her and that bloke.
玩把戏那傢伙?
The juggling bugger?
不会的
No. No way.
我不是怪她
It's not as if I'd blame her.
你可向她証明你有本事
You could show her, Dave.
没人会叫脱衣舞男转行做警卫收入大大不同
Nobody tells them Chippendales to do security. Raking it in, they are!
只要两週便可以这构思不错
Two weeks. That's what the man said, and he's not taking the piss.
不只是构思
Aye, it's a thought.
你跳到像劲舞中施身手...
It's more than a thought.
珍一定会惊喜不已
Think of Jean's face when she sees you dancing like "Flashdance".
两週? 那麽快?
Two weeks? Just like flashy tits?
你那老友说的
It's what your man said.
我的烧焊技术比她好
'Ey... I can weld better than her an' all.
停. 不, 停
Stop! No, no! Stop! Stop!
你...别动
What? - You stay still!
你行前, 好吗?
And you... go forward, OK?!
好, 尼
OK. - All right, Nathan.
一, 二, 三. 不
No, no, no! Jesus Christ!
我想你们排成一直线
All I want to do is get you in a straight bloody line!
要我怎样做?
What do I have to do?
这是阿仙奴队摆越位陷阱?
It's the Arsenal offside trap, isn't it?
什麽?阿仙奴队摆越位
You what? - The Arsenal offside trap.
伦帕是中坚, 知吗?
Lomper here is Tony Adams, right?
对方要射门...
Any bugger looks like scoring,
我们一齐向前冲...像仙女般挥动双臂
we all step forward in a line and wave our arms around like a fairy.
对, 真容易
That's easy.
好
OK!
Nathan!
要热力四射, 今晚要找爱
Yes!
完美
Perfect. Perfect.
早应这样解释
Well, you should have said.
快点, 抹淨皮鞋
Come on. Get in quick, and wipe your boots.
放回去, 会打碎我只拿来看看
Put that back. You'll break it. - I'm just looking.
很贵重, 对吗?
Bit posh, innit? Right, then.
准备好?准备什麽?
Are we right? - Right for what?
除衣服
Taking us kit off.
以为你要扮鬼扮马
I thought you were turning me into a fancy dancer.
听着, 我们是脱衣舞男, 对吗?
Ladies, we are strippers, aren't we?
什麽, 去这裡? 去这屋裡?
What, here? Now? In this house?
这地方不错不知怎说
This is a good area, this is.
若在自己人面前也不散脱
Gaz... I dunno.If we can't get us kit off in front of ourselves,
怎敢去女士面前脱?
what chance have we got in front of lasses?
脱上衣
Tops off.
别这样
Come on!
别望, 别笑, 杂种
Well, no looking. And no laughing, you bastards.
我以前有份正当职业
I used to have a properjob, me.
我们现在干什麽?
I ask you, what are we doing? What are we doing?
裤子
And the kecks.
姓马, 本姓是马, 马?闭嘴
Horse by name, horse by nature, eh? - Oh, shut it, you!
为何那样棕黑?不知
How come you're so brown? - No reason.
有人有日光浴床, 对吗?那是莲达的, 别再问长问短
Someone's got a sunbed, eh, Gerald! - It's Linda's, and no, you bloody can't!
这东西怎处理?
What am I gonna do about this?
不太差
It's not too bad.
由正面来看
From the front, like.
戴维, 女人才会担心肥
Fat, David, is a feminist issue.
回到家, 去太太面前也不要紧?
What's that supposed to mean?
我怎知? 但事实是这样
I don't bloody know, do I? But it is.
我尝试节食
I try dieting.
的确有尝试节食
I do try!
像一生大部份时间就用在节食
It seems I've spent most of me fucking life on a diet!
越食得少, 越长肉
The less I eat, the fatter I get.
吃多点便会瘦闭嘴, 看你双乳不垂
So stuff yourself and get thin. - Oh, shut up, saggy tits!
不是
They're not.
莲达的女友在健身院披上胶布
A mate of Linda's had this plastic stuff put on her at this health club.
结果瘦了很多, 真多妙
She lost stones. It were like magic.
现在叫什麽?
Oh, what's it called?
像黏贴胶布
Anyway, it's like... clingfilm.
我听这黏贴胶布
I've heard of that. - Clingfilm?
我的脚不像鸡腿
I'm not a chicken drumstick, Gerald. - You wrap it round, reduce the fat... - She swears by it!
不能拿走老兄, 对不起
You can'tjust take stuff. - Sorry, mate.
我只欠他一百二十镑
But I only owe him 120 quid.
只拿一些旧货他们不是旧货
That's all these'll fetch second-hand. - They're not second-hand.
是新买♥♥的
They are now, mate.
放下, 滚妈的
Put down and piss off. - Fucking hell!
不能弄错了, 我们向公♥司♥查问
I think there's been a mistake. We'll check with the office.
多谢不太差吧
Cheers, lads. It's not bad, this stripping lark, is it?
戴维, 伦帕双翼齐飞
Dave and Lomps, up the wing.
一, 二, 三, 四
One, two, three, four.
转左, 三, 四
Left touchline, three, four.
转右, 三, 四
Right touchline, three, four.
越位陷阱
Offside trap. One, two,
一, 二, 三, 四, 皮带
three, four. Now the belt,
三, 四, 皮带
three. Now the shoes,
三, 四, 袜
three, four. Now the socks...
等等, 我不...三, 四, 继续
Hang on, I can't... - Carry on!
真可怕耐心点
That were crap. - Well, give us a chance!
连麦当娜也难以除鞋除袜
I bet even Madonna has difficulty with her shoes.
差点弄瞎我的眼对不起
You could've had me eye out! - Sorry.
你搞什麽鬼? 袜子是借来的
What are you doing? They're borrowed!
用来表演
We can use 'em for the show.
脱衣舞男常这样做
It's what them Chippendales do.
将吊带去两边除下, 然后...
They put Velcro down the side, and then
全部脱♥光♥. 我表演后会缝好
they're off! I'll sew 'em back up.
好, 在哪裡学懂缝衣服?
Where did you learn to be an ace sewer?
监狱
Prison.
尼, 多谢
Cheers, Nathe.
阿伦, 是我
Come on, Al, it's me!
正因是你才要先付一百镑, 半价
Which is precisely why it's 100 quid up front. Half-price.
若我将俱乐部给你, 你不来...
If I give you t' club for nowt and you don't turn up,
週五晚便没有人光顾酒吧
I've an empty bar on a Friday night.
我们一定会来. 我没一百镑
Course we'll turn up! I haven't got 100 quid!
若告诉我你表演什麽, 有商量
If you tell me what you're up to, it might help.
不行, 高度秘密
I can't. It's top-secret.
对不起, 小子
Sorry...
乖乖, 你好吗?妈, 你好
All right, love? - Hi, Mum.
要什麽?你好吗, 敏?
What do you want? - All right, Mand?
我会将你的钱全部奉还
I'm gonna get you all your money.
我们的钱是, 尼的
Our money. Nathan's. You know, for definite this time.
这次一定不会食言对, 说完了? 对...
Yeah, right. That all? - Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
不, 敏, 其实...富向险中求, 像做生意
Well, no. The thing is, Mand, you have to speculate to accumulate, in business.
我不大了解你的话今全数还清, 但需要一点钱
I'm not sure I'm hearing this. - I'll get you it all. I just need a tiny bit.
你要钱?
You want some money? - Yeah!
对
Right. I need someone int' packing section.
时薪两镑五即时开工, 怎样?
?.50 an hour. You can start now, if you like. Are you coming?
爹, 别这样
Come on, Dad.
不行, 孩子, 这是你的储蓄
Nathan. You can't do this, kid. It's your savings.
只要你签字便行了
I can. I just need your signature. It says int' book.
我想提款
I'd like to take my money out, please.
不许这样做
Well, you bloody well can't.
已解决了那是我的钱
You're all right, love. It's sorted. - It's my money!
我要提出一百镑
?00, please.
十八岁时, 可以自己拿, 知吗?
When you're 18, you can walk in and get it yourself.
你说你会还的我知
You said you'd get it back. - I know!
但你不想听我的话
But you don't want to listen to what I say.
你说过的, 我信你
You said so. I believe you.
真的?
You do?
真的
Yeah.
电影精选列表