警报
Alert, alert, alert!
你们三个罪犯 在做出危害的事时被逮捕了
You three criminals have been caught in a further act of seditious treason.
萨得将军 你唯一的感情是卑视我们的社会
General Zod, your only feeling was contempt for our society.
你唯一的欲望是统治
Your only desire was to command.
尔莎,你唯一表现出来的感情 是对你的将军
Ursa, the only feeling you showed was for your vicious general.
你唯一的希望 是与他并肩统治
Your only wish, to rule at his side.
唐 你如同没有声音般一样没有思想
Non, you are as without thought as you are without voice.
这个议会 毫无迟疑的宣称你们
This council has no hesitation in proclaiming you...
全部有罪!
... All guilty!
有罪!
Guilty!
有罪!有罪!
Guilty!Guilty!
你会跪在我面前的,乔罗
You will lie down before me, Jor-El.
你及你们其他的人都会的
Both you and them one day, Jor-El.
乔罗
Jor-El!
超人2
我帮你开门 - 谢谢
Here, I'll just get the door for you. - Yeah, thanks...
我很抱歉,你先请
Sorry, after you.
早安,菲尔 - 抱歉,肯
'Morning, Phil. - Excuse me, Kent.
爱丽丝,你今天穿的很漂亮
Hi, Alice. That's a very pretty blouse you're wearing today...
我待会再找你,克拉克
Catch you later, Clark.
我不知道,好的
Hello. I don't know. Okay...
早安 - 我会查的
'Morning, Louise. - I'll check it.
怀特先生,印刷部想知道 第一版还要保留多久
Mr. White, how long should the pressroom hold the front page?
再等十分钟,算了,我告诉他
Give it another 10 minutes. I'll tell him.
谢谢
Thank you.
若是下十分钟之内 没有新的资料
If we don't get anything new in the next 10 minutes...
使用滑水的那一份,占40%版 照片用三色印刷的
...go with the wire service copy under the 40 point banner. Picture in 3 columns.
肯,第三版侧边 我需要背景报导
Kent, do a background story for the page three sidebar...
所知道的一切都给我 - 好的
...on this terrorist group. - Right!
抱歉,恐♥怖♥份♥子♥?
Sorry. Terrorists?
打起精神来, 你过去12小时到哪去了?
Get your heads out of the clouds. Where have you been?
在家
I was at home.
你不看电视吗?
Don't you watch TV?
我不喜欢看电视,太多暴♥力♥了 我只是在看狄更斯
I don't enjoy TV, there's too much violence. I was just reading Dickens.
肯先生,一帮恐♥怖♥份♥子♥ 占领了巴黎的艾菲尔铁塔
Mr. Kent, a gang of terrorists seized the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
他知道艾菲尔铁塔在那里,欧生 你知道吧?肯
He knows where the Eiffel Tower is, Olsen. You do, don't you, Kent?
知道,主编,有人受伤吗? - 目前为止人♥质♥没有受伤
Yes. Has anyone been hurt? - So far the hostages are unharmed.
人♥质♥?
Hostages?
是,观光客,约20人 - 但那是小事了
Tourists, about 20 of them. - That's just penny ante stuff.
这些家伙宣称若法国政♥府♥ 不能达到他们的要求
If the French government doesn't meet their demands...
他们手上有氢弹,预备把巴黎夷为平地
...they've got a Hydrogen bomb to level Paris.
怀特先生,那太可怕了
Mr. White, that's terrible!
那是他们叫 恐♥怖♥份♥子♥的原因,肯
That's why they call them terrorists, Kent.
现在,到购物中心去 我要知道关于恐♥怖♥份♥子♥的一切
Get to the morgue. I want to know everything there is on terrorism...
怀特先生,露易丝知道这件事吗
Does Lois know about this yet?
她是否知道?她正在现场 - 什么?
Does she know about it? She's in it! - She's what?
那件事爆破的那一分钟 她就搭第一班飞机离开此地了
When the story broke, I bundled her on the first Concorde.
巴黎若是要被毁掉 我要我最好的记者身历现场
If Paris might go kablooey, I want my best reporter there.
但,怀特先生
But gee...
没有恶意,肯, 你很行,但露易丝更好
No offense. You're good, but Lois Lane is better.
不,我是说 那是否有点危险,主编
No, I meant, isn't that a little bit dangerous, sir?
那得视地区而定,肯
That goes with the territory, Kent.
别担心,我所知的露易丝
Don't worry, if I know Lois Lane, she'll not only come back...
她不但会带个普立兹奖报导回来 和氢弹做一对一的采访
...with a Pulitzer Prize story, but a one-on-one interview...
并且有个标题:是什么让我笑
...with the hydrogen bomb titled: "What Makes Me Tick."
你别站在这了,肯
Now don't stand around, Kent...
谢谢
Merci, Merci.
他们是怎么上去的?
How did they get up there?
在那些人之中 还有什么做不出来
They were disguised as workers to do repairs.
你能告诉我们, 他们为何释放第一个人♥质♥
Can you say why they released the first hostages?
我们坚持 那是他们表现诚意之法 若是不放,我们拒绝谈判
We insist they do this to show good faith. If not, we refuse to negotiate.
他们会释放其他的人♥质♥吗?
Will they release the other hostages?
待会,当我们 保证不上去捉他们时
In return for a guarantee that we will not launch an attack on them.
恐♥怖♥份♥子♥ 难道没有攻击的意图?
There will no be attack? No attempt to overpower the terrorists?
我们还没有做那保证
We've made this guarantee. - You'll honor it?
我们没有拒绝的选择,不是吗? 而你们在考虑中?
We have not the choice to refuse.
若是我们 不相信他们有氢弹?
If we believe it's a real hydrogen bomb they have.
那枚炸♥弹♥在那?
Where is the bomb?
是在一个大油桶里
It's in a big oil can.
氢弹?你确定吗?
A hydrogen bomb? Are you sure?
怎么确定?现在任何人都有可能会做炸♥弹♥ 只要他们有设备,知道吗?
How can we be sure? Today it's possible to make a bomb if you have the equipment.
但那会炸掉整个的巴黎
This could blow up all of Paris. - Oui.
你们政♥府♥的立场是什么? - 你们是否会接受他们的条件?
The position of your government? - Will they meet the demands?
我无权说我们会怎么做
I am not authorized to say what they will do.
(法文)
At this moment there is an emergency meeting in the Elysée Palace.
小姐,不可以通行
Non, ce n'est pas possible.
(法文)我是美国的记者
Excusez-moi? No. No comprende. Moi, journaliste Americaine.
(法文)
Non, non, c'est interdit! Complètement interdit.
等一下
Attends. Wait.
(法文)
Voil? Qu'est-ce que c'est le mot pour... - Qu'est-ce que vous voulez?
阶梯...阶梯 - 阶梯
Stairs. Stairs? - Stairs...
好吗?
Ok?
S-T-A... S-T-A...
小姐
Mademoiselle!
好的,我们现在把它运下来了
We'll bring them down now.
进去
Get in.
来呀,进去,鱼贯的进入 - 你看起来不像穷凶恶极的人
Come on. Watch out for any tricks. - Do we look like the sort...
我不知道你长的什么样子,进去
I don't know what you look like.
你被释放了,所以闭嘴吧
You're being released, so shut up.
好了,我们到了,每一个都出来 - 好了,预备
Come on then, everybody out. - Okay, we're ready.
站住 这边走
This way.
快点进电梯 快点 快 快
Come on. Quick.
听着,你们被释放了 快走 快点
Look, you're being released. Get moving.
我再最后的巡视一次
I'll take a last look around.
好了,把他们送下去
Okay, send them down.
好了,往上 我们走
Up we go.
普立兹奖
Pulitzer Prize.
大写的P
Capital P...
你认为我们该放走人♥质♥吗?
Should we have let the hostages go?
我们一但露出了炸♥弹♥ 他们会向我们妥协的
They'll give in to us as soon as we plant the bomb.
不管怎么做都是一样的
It doesn't matter one way or the other.
诺贝尔奖
Nobel Prize. Capital N...
大写的N,小L
...little o, little b...
小写B,小写E
...little e, little I.
小L,诺贝尔 …诺贝尔
Nobel. Nobel. Nobel, Nobel...
奖,大写的…
Prize!
小心点
Be careful.
路格,是我在控制炸♥弹♥ 不是炸♥弹♥在控制我
It's me that controls the bomb, not the bomb that controls me.
我希望你 没留太多罪要祈求宽恕
I hope you have not many sins left to be forgiven.
因为若是你把那个松手的话 你只有60秒去把它们记下来
Because if you let go of that, you'll have only 60 seconds to list them.
你还好吧?我听到了什么
You are right. Do you hear something?
听起来像是有人在底下活动
It sounded like someone moving underneath.
那是你太敏感了
It's your nerves.
他们现在在那里?
Where are they now?
他们在偏左的地方
They are near to the lift.
但其中一个 仍然在里面持着炸♥弹♥
One is still inside with the bomb.
(法文)
Ils sont pré de l'ascenseur. Y en a un dedans avec la bombe. Il y en a un qui sort.
第三个现在出来到外面来了
The third one has come out of the lift now.
第三个现在出来了
The third one is out now.
那炸♥弹♥,是否还在那里面?
The bomb is still in there?
是的,我们认为如此
Yes, we think so.
这是有点令人乏味
This is the boring bit.
叫他们预备好
Tell them to get ready.
待命 (法文)
Standby. Attention! Préférez-vous.
预备
Get ready.
来吧
Come on.
我们一但 得到消息就杀掉他们
We'll cut the lead cable when we get the word.
你确定有足够时间拆除炸♥弹♥?
Haven't they had time to find the bomb?
当然没有,他们还没启动 我们一直在监视他们
Of course not. They haven't. We've been watching them all the time.
好了
Ok.
预备,动手,现在
Vas-y! Go. Now!
电影精选列表