哦 圣诞老人今晚就要到来
Oh, Santa Claus is coming round
他今晚就要到来
He's coming round tonight
圣诞老人来了 圣诞老人来了
Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus
他沿着圣诞老人♥大♥道而来
Right down Santa Claus Lane
雌狐 闪电 和其它驯鹿们 卖♥♥力拉着缰绳
Vixen and Blitzen and all his reindeer are pulling on the rein
铃♥声♥叮当 孩子欢唱 一切快乐又光明
Bells are ringing and children are singing ?? And all is merry and bright
快挂好圣诞袜 用心虔诚祈祷
Hang your stocking and say your prayers
今晚圣诞老人就要到来
'Cause Santa Claus is coming tonight
哦 圣诞老人来了 圣诞老人来了
Oh, here comes Santa Claus
他沿着圣诞老人♥大♥道而来
Here comes Santa Claus ?? Right down Santa Claus Lane
他又有满满一袋子的玩具 要送给孩子们
He's got a bag that's filled with toys for the boys and girls again
雪橇铃铛 叮当作响 多么美妙的情景
Hear those sleigh bells, jingle-jangle-jingle, Oh, gosh, what a beautiful sight
快钻进被窝 盖住脑袋
So jump in bed and cover up your head
导演 杰克·卡斯丹
今晚圣诞老人就要到来
'Cause Santa Claus is coming tonight
哦 圣诞老人来了 圣诞老人来了
Oh, here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus...
抱歉 里克叔叔
Oh, sorry, Uncle Rick.
不好意思
Excuse me.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
早就说过 我们被耍了 拿来吧
Like I said, we're being played. Now, pay up.
你是怎么找到这些的
How'd you even find this stuff?
就没有我找不到的东西 还有人
I can find anything or anyone.
那怎么找不到你♥爸♥爸
Then why can't you find your dad?
太好笑了 吉恩
Hilarious, Gene.
行了 我不知道这些东西是怎么回事
Look, I don't know what all this stuff is,
圣诞老人今晚一定会来的
but Santa is coming tonight.
好吧 要不先聊聊那件事
Okay, can we talk about that for a minute?
杰克·奥马利
Jack O'Malley.
孩子们 下楼去
Kids, go downstairs.
你留下
Not you.
你怎么能这样
What are you doing, pal?
我们非常欢迎你来这里过节
Look, we love having you here for the holidays,
可是 你跟表亲们乱说什么
but what are you telling your cousins?
冷酷无情的真♥相♥
The cold, hard truth.
冷酷无情的真♥相♥
Cold, hard truth?
杰克 这些的确是礼物
Jack, these are presents, yes,
但不是圣诞老人的
but these aren't Santa's presents.
好吧 因为圣诞老人还没有来呢
Right. Because Santa Claus hasn't been here yet.
今天是平安夜 他今晚会来的
It's Christmas Eve. He's coming tonight.
他会来这里
He's coming here,
来这栋房♥子 今晚
to this house, tonight?
你是这个意思吗
That's what you're telling me?
就是这个意思
That's what I'm telling you.
而且他还要在同一天晚上
And he's also going to every other house in the world
去全世界所有人家
on the same night,
用会飞的驯鹿做交通工具
using flying reindeer for transportation?
对 杰克
Yes, Jack.
那么 会飞的驯鹿又是怎么驱动的
And what fuels a flying reindeer exactly?
可能是胡萝卜
Carrots.
好吧 听着 我也不知道是什么原理
Okay, look, I don't know exactly how it works.
我只知道 明天早上睡醒
All I know is, when we wake up tomorrow,
圣诞老人就已经来过了
Santa will have been here.
好了 走吧
All right. Let's go.
你也不想上淘气名单吧
You don't want to get on the Naughty List, do you?
说实话 里克叔叔
Honestly, Uncle Rick,
我才不担心这个呢
I'm not that worried about it.
供圣诞老人享用 驯鹿零食
30年后
克丽丝廷 三倍浓缩美式
Christine, triple-shot Americano.
主演 道恩·强森
克里斯·埃文斯
克丽丝廷
刘玉玲
杰克·奥马利 我真不敢相信
Jack O'Malley. I don't believe it.
琪兰·席普卡
莱尼 想我了吗
Lenny. Do you miss me?
什么时候还钱
Where's my money?
钱我一定会还你的
I'm getting you your money.
我说了我会还给你的 我刚刚接了一单活儿
I told you I'm gonna get you your money. I'm on a job right now.
其实 我正打算翻倍呢
In fact, I'm planning on doubling it.
邦妮·亨特
莫里斯的赔率还是三倍吗
You still got Morris at plus-300?
莫里斯 那个废物
Morris? That stiff?
我下注两万五千块
Put me down for 25K.
你胆子可真大 奥马利
You got a lot of balls, O'Malley.
没错 还很聪明 很不公平 对吧
I know. Brains, too. It doesn't seem fair, does it?
克里斯托弗·海维尤
珍妮·哈米斯顿博士 国家海洋地质管理局
国家海洋地质管理局
尼克·克罗尔
好的
All right.
很好 去感受脂肪在燃烧
Good. Feel it.
玛丽·伊丽莎白·艾利斯 韦斯利·坎摩尔
七 继续 现在
Good. Seven. There you go.
换动作
And switch.
J·K·西蒙斯
八 我们继续 好好感受 九
Eight. Good. Nine.
一 二 三 四
选角 珍妮·麦卡蒂 妮可·阿贝尔拉·霍尔曼
音乐监督 马尼什·拉瓦尔 汤姆·沃尔夫
去感受
坚持住 动起来 加把劲 用尽全力
Come on. Come on, now. Give it all you got.
音乐 亨利·杰克曼
天哪 着火了 着火了
Oh, my gosh. Fire. Fire.
后退 后退
特效化妆设计 乔尔·哈罗
离远点儿 别过去
快收拾东西
Grab your stuff.
服装设计 迈克尔·克劳
国家海洋地质管理局
视效制片人 卡里·托马斯
有火情
怎么了
有什么好看的
What are you looking at?
快点儿 过去看看
沃尔特
红色一号♥:冬日行动
我姐姐 我就 礼品卡 礼品卡吗 礼品卡
Gift card.
就送礼品卡
Gift card.
她讨厌礼品卡 礼品卡
亲爱的 我抢到 你干什么
拿来 你松手 我先抢到的
和圣诞老人见面 在这里排队
游戏机版《终极吸血鬼刺客4》 好的
Ultimate Vampire Assassin 4 for the Switch. Got it.
你不用写下来吗
Are you gonna write that down?
不用
No.
我记得住
Steel trap.
嗨 圣诞老人
圣诞老人在看 每人请拿一个
你怎么回事 我可没时间
别碰我 别碰我 你竟然敢推我
嘿 弗雷德
Hey, Fred.
有个一米八的成年男性
Got a 5-11, male grown-up,
在香薰蜡烛旁边徘徊 盯住他
hovering by the scented candles. Keep an eye out.
收到 老大 我盯着呢
Copy, chief. I got eyes on him.
嗨 圣诞老人
Hi, Santa.
我们给你烤了些饼干 谢谢
We made cookies for you. Thank you.
巧克力和肉桂饼干
Chocolate chip and snickerdoodle.
我喜欢肉桂饼干 你们知道
I love snickerdoodle. How'd you know?
是我自己做的 我帮忙了
I made them myself. I helped.
你还别说 我正想跟你们谈谈 过来吧
You know what? I've been meaning to talk to you guys. Come here a minute.
我们在直播
We're live!
我是你们的炖牛肉
Yo, it's your boy, Beef Stew.
我们现在 在商场举办的圣诞节活动现场
And we're here at Christmas at the mall
炖牛肉 直播 6♥4♥
和传奇的圣诞老人在一起
with the boy, the GOAT, Santa.
我们要让他穿上炖牛肉粉的T恤
And we're gonna get him to put on Stew Crew T-shirt.
先生 你不可以插队
Sir, you can't cut the line.
怎么了 大块头
Ah, what's the matter, big dude?
你不想向炖牛肉表达圣诞爱意吗
You don't want to show some Christmas love to the Beef?
孩子们已经等很长时间了
These kids have been waiting a long time.
听我说 兄弟 就两分钟
Look, man, it'll take two minutes.
他穿上T恤说 我们都是炖牛肉粉
He puts on the shirt, and he says,
炖牛肉粉
"Now we beefin'."
先生
Sir.
我可是个大人物
I'm a big deal.
现在粉丝已经超过3000人了
I have over 3,000 followers.
我能让他出名的 穿一下T恤就好
I'm gonna make your boy famous. Just got to put the shirt on.
他已经相当有名了
He's already quite famous.
你别这么
Don't be a total--
电影精选列表