勒贝尔的险招
冒风险 占先机
家族仪式 哎呦 秘密议会
急急如律令
急急如律令 勒贝尔的险招
亚历克斯 这边
Alex, this way!
快来
Come on!
快点
Hurry.
进去 别出来
Get in and don't come out.
丹尼尔 我害怕
Daniel, I'm scared.
嘘
Shh.
求你了丹尼尔 他们要杀了我
Daniel, please. They're trying to kill me.
请救救我 丹尼尔 求你了
Please help me, Daniel, please.
他在这里
He's in here.
不不不 老天 不要
No, no, no! God, no!
不 查尔斯 住手
No, Charles! Stop!
-海琳 -不要啊 住手
- Helene! - No, please, stop it!
不 查尔斯
No! Charles!
不 不
No. No.
查尔斯
Charles.
不 求你们了 住手
No, please. Please, stop.
不 你们没必要这么做
Please. No. You don't have to do this.
丹尼尔 我真为你骄傲
Daniel, I'm so proud of you.
求你们听...
Please, listen to...
你们不必这么做 什么都不会发生
You don't have to do this. Nothing's gonna happen.
海琳 海琳 求你劝劝他们
Helene! Helene, please just talk to them.
海琳
Helene!
不要啊 不要啊
Please, no! No! No, please!
不要啊
No!
勒多马斯
三十年后
长相厮守
To have and to hold.
从今以后
From this day forward.
无论福祸
For better, for worse.
富裕或贫穷
For richer, for poorer.
健康或病苦
In sickness, and in health.
至死不渝
Till death do us part.
即使你的家族比上帝还富有
And even though your family is richer than God,
吓得我心生怯意
intimidates the hell out of me...
你♥爸♥绝对讨厌我
your dad definitely hates me,
而你的酒鬼哥哥总是对我献殷勤
and your alcoholic brother keeps hitting on me...
老实说 我迫不及待想加入
I honestly can't wait to be a part
你这个略显操蛋的家庭了
of your moderately fucked-up family.
"略显" 这么说太给面子了
"Moderately"? That's pretty generous.
我靠
Holy shit!
你看起来真美
You look perfect.
你在干什么
What're you doing?
你在抽烟 在我原来的房♥间里
You smoking? In my old room?
给我
Give me that.
我们应该下去了
We should get down there.
你♥爸♥看起来像是在参加葬礼
Your dad looks like he's at a funeral.
-他讨厌我 -不 他不讨厌你 格蕾丝
- He hates me. - No. He doesn't hate you, Grace.
他觉得我是看上了你的钱
He thinks I'm after your money.
那是也是真的
Well, I mean, that's true.
-你只是要耐心点... -太刻薄了
- You just gotta give it time... - So mean!
什么 不 那是真的
What? No, it's true.
宝贝 耐心点 好吗
Honey, just give it time. Okay?
-好 -好吗 我们太突然了
- Okay. - Okay? We sprung this on them.
-嗯 -他们习惯了三年的求爱期
- Yeah. - They're used to a three-year courtship.
我们可不是这样的
And not what we did.
我们是多久 一年半的...
The, I don't know, 18-month...
滚床单长跑
Bone-a-thon.
"滚床单长跑" 好吧
"Bone-a-thon"? Okay. Yeah.
-我们应该把它写进誓言里 -我写了
- We should put that in the vows. - I did.
很好
Oh, good.
再说谁在乎他们怎么想 他们都令人厌恶
Anyway, who cares what they think? They're horrible people.
我在乎他们的想法
Well, I-I care what they think.
因为他们是我爱的人的家人
Because they are the family of the man that I love.
我想让他们接受我
And I want them to accept me.
你还好吗 因为我已经够紧张了
Are you okay? 'Cause I'm nervous enough as it is.
不 不是那样的 我只是
No, it's not that. I just...
没有你 我...
Without you, I'm...
自家人
One of us.
-丹尼尔 -他们派我来接你
- Daniel. - I've been sent to fetch you.
♪ 这个新郎吓得尿裤子了 ♪
♪ Here comes the groom shitting his pants ♪
♪ 他简直不敢相信 ♪
♪ He cannot believe ♪
♪ 他的一生就这样完了 ♪
♪ That his entire life is over ♪
丹尼尔 混♥蛋♥ 别闹了
Daniel, you fuck. Stop it.
我要放手了 三 二 放手
I'm gonna let you go in three, two... release.
别激动
Take it easy.
现在逃跑还来得及
It's not too late to flee, you know.
你不属于这个家庭
You don't belong in this family.
我这是在夸奖你
I mean that as a compliment.
好吧 如果你下定决心要做勒多马斯家的人
Okay. Well, if you're still determined to be a Le Domas,
那你们就该出去了 好吗
then would you please get yourselves outside. Okay?
恭喜啊 你个混♥蛋♥
Congratulations, you fuckface.
谢谢
Thank you.
我都不敢相信在半个小时后
I can't believe that in half an hour...
我就会加入勒多马斯游戏的
I will be a part of the Le Domas gaming...
王朝 帝国
dynasty? Empire?
"统治" 我们喜欢用"统治"
"Dominion." We prefer "dominion."
-"统治" -是的 但是...
- "Dominion." - Yeah. But...
丹尼尔说得对
You know, Daniel's right.
我们可以 离开
We could just... leave.
是啊 "谢谢大家的礼物 都滚吧"
Sure, yeah. "Thanks for the presents. Go fuck yourselves."
不 我是认真的 我说真的 宝贝
No. I'm serious, I'm serious, honey.
我给你个离开的机会
I'm giving you an out.
就现在
Right now.
不了 谢谢 我毫无保留地加入
No, thank you. I'm all the way in.
你准备好了没
Are you ready for this?
靠 当然没
Oh, fuck no.
准备好了没
请笑一笑
Smile, please.
他可以找个更好的
He could've done so much better.
你这样说是因为他是你的最爱
You're just saying that because he's your favorite.
别这样 我爱你们所有人 平等地
Oh, please. I love all of you... equally.
两年是很长的一段时间 亚历克斯
Two years is a long time, Alex.
我开始觉得我们真的失去你了
I started to think we'd really lost you.
笑一笑 请笑一笑
Smile. Smile, please.
越自然越好
The more natural the better.
好的 很好
Okay, that's good.
别往心里去
Don't take it personally.
他们只是想知道你是不是拜金婊♥子♥
They're just trying to figure out if you're a gold-digging whore.
就像我老婆一样
You know, like my wife.
向左转
To the left.
她够漂亮了
She's pretty enough,
挺符合"廉价酒吧一♥夜♥情♥"
in a "last call at the dive bar" kinda way.
但她永远不会成为我们中的一员
But she'll never be one of us.
当然不会 亲爱的
Of course not, dear.
她有良知
She has a soul.
你姐姐在哪
Where the hell's your sister?
肯定是菲奇的错
I'm sure it's Fitch's fault.
他是个废物 但他是我们中的一员
He's useless. But he's one of us.
格蕾丝是吗
Is Grace?
你在这里啊
There you are.
你好
Hi!
你好
Hi.
-帮个忙 -好的
- Give me a hand. - Oh. Okay.
很漂亮的盒子
It's a beautiful case.
谢谢夸奖 是我母亲的
Thank you. It was my mother's.
你抽烟吗
Do you smoke?
不抽
Oh, no.
紧张吗
Nervous?
因为你的血统不够高贵吗
Because your blood isn't blue enough?