你会去接她对吗?
You're picking her up, right?
不是说你要接吗?
I thought you said you'd pick her up.
我明明说我送她去,你接她回来
I said I'd drop her off. I drop her off, you pick her up.
昨天是我送她去的
I dropped her off yesterday.
所以昨天我有去接她,懂意思了吗?
And I picked her up. See how it works?
我说过今天没空
But I can't. I told you.
喂?
Yeah. Hi.
鲍丝
Bobs, mommy's picking you up, okay?
今天妈咪会去接你,知道吗?
工作顺利
You'll be brilliant.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
别担心,没问题的
Please stop worrying. We've got this.
上学愉快
Have a lovely day.
叫他确实照我的指示去做
Tell him he has to do exactly as I explain.
收到
Okay.
所以就照你说的
So, we're gonna start
从女生开始对吧?
with the girls first, like you said, yeah?
对,然后才是男生 -再来是男女生一起
Yeah, then the boys. - Then the boys and then both.
没错吧? -就是这样
That's right, isn't it? - That's right.
太好了 -嗨,顽皮的小猴子们
Great. - Hello, cheeky monkeys.
麻烦把线头剪掉 -好
Snip those threads, will you? - Yeah.
头抬起来,很棒
Eyes up here. Great.
真漂亮
Gorgeous.
好了
Okay.
巧克力?
Chocolate?
帮我们巧克力工厂的访客换件上衣
Replacement top for Augustus gloop here.
我得接这通电♥话♥
I have to take this.
你就不能等一下吗?
Couldn't this have waited?
现在正在走秀…
I'm in the middle of the sh...
天啊
Oh, my god.
拖出多具尸体?
Pulling out bodies?
有,我在听
Yeah, i-I'm still here.
我现在没时间处理这件事
Uh, I can't process this right now.
我没办法听这个消息
I-I can't listen to this right now.
我没办法…
I can't. I...
抱歉,我之后再回电
I'll have to call you back. Sorry.
我再打给你
I'll call.
八个月后
大鸟今天要跟我一起去上学
Big bird is coming to school with me today.
不行,别再放它出来
No, don't let him out again.
它自己会回家 -那是我们抓的
He goes back in. - Yeah, after we catch him.
总有一天它会飞出窗户
One day he'll fly out the window.
天啊!
Oh. Oh!
老天啊,别紧张,妈
Relax, mom. Jesus.
别说脏话
Don't use bad language.
“老天”才不是脏话
"Jesus" isn't bad language.
那只是个名字
It's just a guy's name.
“该死”才是,你老是挂在嘴边
"Shit" is bad language. You say "shit" all the time.
老天啊
Jesus.
嗨,伊恩 -早安,克莉丝汀
Hi, Ian. - Morning, Christine.
我晚一点会去接你
I'll pick you up later.
爱你
Love you.
谢谢,祝你顺心
Thanks. Have a good day.
该死
Shit.
幸运鞋,幸运鞋,天秤只朝胜利斜
Lucky shoes, lucky shoes, make me win and never lose.
我在生日那天伤心难过
# got sad and cried on my birthday #
忽略所有痛苦,我选择轻描淡写
# ignored all the pain and / downplayed #
一部分的自我
# any part of me that felt distant #
距离最初的我十分遥远
# from who I was to begin with #
我没事,我很好,我状态绝佳
# I'm fine, I'm good, I'm perfect #
有时,我觉得这是我应得的
# sometimes / think that maybe I earned it #
你可以进去了
You can go through now.
在三楼
Level three.
我没事,我很好,我状态绝佳
# I'm fine, I'm good, I'm perfect #
我没事,我很好,我状态绝佳
# I'm fine, I'm good, I'm perfect #
谢谢你愿意看,丽兹
thanks for agreeing to have a look, Liz.
这没什么
No probs at all.
你这段时间还好吗,克莉丝汀?
How have you been, anyway, Christine?
在那些事情之后
After everything.
那些事情?
After everything?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
我…我很好
Well, I'm... I'm fine, you know.
我现在只想赶快回到岗位上
Now just, um, keen to get back in the saddle.
嗯
Mm.
上次你不是自己找工厂吗?
Didn't you source manufacturers yourself last time?
我走访世界各地
Traveled the world.
带给我很多灵感
It provided inspiration, actually.
就你一个女人,肯定很辛苦
A one-woman band. A lot to take on.
压力肯定很大
A lot of pressure.
是啊,都过去了
Yeah, well, there was that.
我们近期要开一条新的产品线
We want to drop a new line very soon.
你也知道,营业额就是一切
You know how it is. Turnover, turnover, turnover.
是的
Yeah.
这些能不能…
Could these...
能不能…?
Could these?
设计得很棒,克莉丝汀
It's lovely work, Christine.
该死
Shit.
喂? -是我
Hello? - Hi. It's me.
我回来了,我刚降落
I'm back. I've just landed.
平安降落,太好了,听我说…
Landed. Good. Listen.
你可以去接鲍丝吗?我又开始抖了
C-Could you get Bobs? I have the shakes again.
你在家吗? -没有,我自己回去
You at the house? - No, no, I'll make it home.
你在开车?小心点,克莉丝汀
You're in the car? Be careful, Christine.
我知道,抱歉,能拜托你去接她吗?
Sorry. Yeah, I know. Just pick her up, will you?
知道了,我马上连络她
Okay. Okay. I'll connect with her now.
好,待会见
Okay. See you later.
“设计得很棒,克莉丝汀”
"It's lovely work, Christine."
狗眼看人低的贱♥货♥
Condescending bitch.
丽兹,嗨
Liz, hi.
你到家了吗?
Are you home?
我刚到
Yeah, I'm just back.
听我说,我们很喜欢你的设计
Listen, we really like your line.
不过需要做些修改
We'd need some changes, though,
其中有几件需要调整
alterations to some of the pieces.
如果你的设计系列交给我们处理
You wouldn't have to worry about manufacturing
你就不必担心制♥作♥问题
if we ran with your range.
我们在印度有一间成本低廉的厂商
We have a super-reasonable operation in India.
现在只等你点头
I just need you to throw your hat in the ring.
太棒了,丽兹
This is great, Liz. - It's not a done deal.
但这件事还没拍板
这只是提案,你得加快动作
It's an offer to pitch. You'd have to work fast.
好,我明白
Yeah, yeah, I understand.
如果能尽快把我提出的修改内容完成
But if the alterations I suggested can be done quickly,
就很有机会脱颖而出
well, I think you're really gonna be a shout.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这个机会我等很久了
It's the chance I was hoping for.
详情我再跟你连络
I'll be in touch with the deets.
先挂了,只是先知会你一声
I have to go. Just wanted to let you know.
真的很谢谢你
I really appreciate it.
掰罗
Ta-ta, then.
再会
Bye for now.
你好
Hi.
有什么事吗?
Can I help you?
你好,克莉丝汀
Hello, Christine.
不好意思,我们认识吗?
Sorry. Do we know each other?
我是黛安娜
I'm Diana.
黛安娜
Diana.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you.
天啊,黛安娜
Goodness, Diana.
是你要我来的
Yes. You sent for me.
你叫我今天开始过来上班