潜 伏 4
锁 命 亡 灵
五钥镇 新墨西哥州 1953年
迪波州立监狱
【雷尼尔】
【验尸官专用车】
加州 2010年
【给我钥匙】
【车牌:斯派克 塔克】
【欢迎来到新墨西哥州】
【欢迎光临五钥镇】——为您解开心中之锁
【咖啡 零食 加油站】
【来世之旅】
关灯
Lights out!
在列♥宁♥死后的斗争中
Struggle which followed the death of Lenin...
约瑟夫·斯大林占了上风
Joseph Stalin prevailed.
斯大林是旧意识形态 即马♥克♥思♥主义的新代表
Stalin was the new face of an old idea: Marxism.
随着布尔什维克在国内 建立了稳固政♥权♥
While the Bolsheviks firmly established their authority at home...
the Comintern fomented revolution 横扫全世界
the Comintern fomented revolution throughout the world.
Communism快速崛起
Communism was on the march.
斯大林入驻克里姆林宫
Stalin was in the Kremlin.
但人们群众呢
But what of the common people?
无产阶级又在哪里
What of the proletariat?
那些为建立新世界而战的人呢
Those who fought to win a new world?
如果我们回顾历史
If we look at the history...
他们又电死一个人了 爸爸
They're frying someone, Pop.
你在地狱特快列车上了 先生
You're on the Hades Express, mister.
安静
Quiet.
死亡不值得庆祝
Death is nothing to celebrate.
不论死的是谁 - 他刚刚死了
Don't matter who it is. - He just died.
他的名字是韦恩·费舍尔
His name was Wayne Fisher.
32岁 用锤子杀死了一名女士
He was 32 years old, and he killed a lady with a hammer.
他最后一顿饭吃了肋眼牛排
He had a rib eye for his last meal.
他在德卢班德当了3年的死囚
He's been on death row at Dewbend for three years.
遗言是 下地狱吧 - 你怎么知道这些的
And his last words were, "Go to hell." - How do you know that?
这就在我脑海里
It's just in my head.
好了 已经过睡觉时间了 孩子们
All right. It's past your bedtime, children.
去刷牙睡觉
Go brush your teeth and go to bed, please.
历史总是不断重复 我的朋友
And history always repeats, my friends.
如果我们不正面对抗
The ghosts of their past will soon become our present...
他们过去的鬼魂 即将变成我们的现在
if we do not confront them head-on.
埃利斯 我告诉过你 把所有玩具都收好的
Elise, I thought I told you to put all these toys away.
你不听我话
You're not listening to me.
不是我把这里搞成一团乱的
It wasn't me who made this mess.
那是谁
Then who was it?
克里斯汀 请关上门
Christian, shut the door, please.
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
是个小男孩
It was the little boy.
他在这住了很久 喜欢玩我们的玩具
He lived here a long time ago, and he loves playing with our toys.
我发誓 - 我相信你
I swear. - I believe you.
真的
I do.
你知道 你天赋异禀
You know, you've been blessed with a gift.
你很特别
You're special.
有些人害怕特别的人
Some people are afraid of special people.
你的爸爸 就是其中之一
Your daddy, he's one of them.
他不明白你的天赋
He doesn't understand your gift.
从现在开始 这是我们俩的秘密 好吗
You just keep it between us from now on, okay?
好
Okay.
该睡觉了
It's time for bed.
晚安 - 别关灯 妈妈
Good night. - Don't turn off the light.
我就在外面 亲爱的
I'm gonna be right out there, honey.
如果害怕的话 你会怎么做
And if you ever get scared, what do you do?
很好
That's right.
我把它给你 如果你害怕了
I gave you this, so that if you ever get scared, you can go:
就吹响它 不管我在哪 都会跑过来
Wherever I am, I'll come running. But you gotta save it...
但要等到真正需要我的时候 明白了不 - 明白
for when you really need me, okay? - Okay.
我爱你们
I love you both so much.
也爱你 妈妈 - 爱你 妈妈
Love you too, Mommy. - Love you, Mommy.
我们看见原♥子♥弹♥轰炸
We see an actual atomic bombing run.
目标是这艘船
Heading for the target is Backseat, code name for the ship.
代号♥博克斯卡 雷达导航
The radio navigator...
嘿
Hey.
怎么了
What?
你睡着了没
You asleep yet?
还没
No.
你有想过那些
Do you ever think about the people who go to the electric chair?
上电椅的人吗
Sometimes.
你想过他们去了哪儿了吗
Do you wonder where they go after it's done?
没有
No.
但我知道他们去了哪里
I know where they go.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
哪里
Where?
他们会堕入黑暗之中
They go into the dark.
克里斯汀
Christian?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
伊丽斯
Elise.
是你弄乱的 是不是
You made all the mess, didn't you?
是的
Yes.
我的哨子呢
Where's my whistle?
男孩在衣柜里
The boy is in the closet.
没事
It's okay.
我们不会伤害你
We won't hurt you.
出来吧
Come on out.
别这样 伊丽斯
Stop it, Elise.
出来吧
Come on out.
我不在衣柜里
I'm not in the closet.
人们开始复仇
The people took their revenge.
杰拉尔德 杰拉尔德 别
Gerald. Gerald, no.
你做了什么 伊丽斯
What have you done, Elise? Huh?
把手放在墙上 - 杰拉尔德 别这样
Put your hands on the wall. - Leave her alone.
安静 奥黛丽
Quiet, Audrey!
你看见鬼了吗
Did you see a ghost?
杰拉尔德 停下
Gerald, stop it.
是的
Yes.
我不想伤害你 女儿
I don't want to hurt you, girl.
你只需要说没有就行了
Just say no. That's all you have to do.
我再问你一遍
I'm just gonna ask you again.
你看见鬼了吗
Did you see a ghost?
是的 我看见了
Yes, I did.
他们就在房♥子里
They're all around us in this house.
无处不在
They're everywhere.
你没必要这么做
You don't have to do this. Please.
她只是个孩子 杰拉尔德 别
She's just a little girl, Gerald. Please.
不 不 爸爸
No. No, Daddy.
不 不
No, no.
不不不 带我走 带我
No, no, no. Take me. Please take me.
帮帮我 - 别 杰拉尔德 住手
Help me. - Please, please. Gerald, stop!
别这样 亲爱的 她受够了 - 不行 放手
Please, honey, she's had enough. - Don't. Stop.
请别这样 不
Please don't. No.
不用你告诉我怎么惩罚她 奥黛丽
Don't tell me how to punish her. I punish people for a living.
我就是做这个的
Please!
不 不要去那里
Please, not in there.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不 爸爸
No, Daddy!
不 爸爸 不要 我不要去那里
No. Daddy, please, I don't wanna go in there!
不 不要那里
No, not in there.
不 爸爸 不要去那里
No, Daddy, please, not in there!
爸爸 让我出去 爸爸 拜托
Daddy, let me out! Daddy, please!
你要么遵守我的规则
You can either follow my rules...
睡在房♥间里 否则 就睡在地下室
and sleep under my roof or you can break them and sleep under my floor.
别留我在这 爸爸
Don't put me in here, Daddy.
爸爸 拜托
Daddy, please.
爸爸 回来 我不想一个人待这儿
Daddy, come back. I don't wanna be in here alone.
爸爸 别
Daddy, please!
你害怕黑暗吗
Are you scared of the dark?
谁 谁在那
Who is that? Who's there?
别害怕
电影精选列表