这里是博克岛
This is Berk,
这里的神秘感可谓是
the best kept secret this side of, well...
举世无双
Anywhere.
当然 可能看起来并不起眼
Granted, it may not look like much,
但这潮湿的岩石群中
but this wet heap of rock
却藏着不少惊喜
packs more than a few surprises.
这里的生活精彩绝伦
Life here is amazing,
只是不适合胆小鬼们
just not for the faint of heart.
要知道 其他地方的人都喜欢削削木头
You see, where most folks enjoy hobbies like whittling
或者绣绣花什么的 而我们博克岛人则喜欢
or needlepoint, we Berkians prefer...
一种小小的娱乐活动 名为
a little something we like to call...
赛龙
dragon racing!
抱歉啦 小鱼脚 你是想要这个吗
I'm sorry, Fishlegs, did you want that?
鼻涕唠 那是我的
Oh, Snotlout, that was mine!
宝贝 给你
Here you go, babe.
我有说过你今天看上去很美吗
Did I tell you that you look amazing today?
因为你真的很美
Cause you do.
走吧 喷喷
Come on, Barf.
臭味都传到我这儿来了
It's starting to stink around here.
放弃吧 她还是讨厌你
Nope, still hates you.
让这里燃起来吧 吐吐
Let's blow this place, Belch!
走着
All right!
加油
Come on!
好样的
Oh, yeah!
双胞胎得九分
That's nine for the twins!
艾丝翠得三分紧随其后
Astrid lags with three!
小鱼脚和鼻涕唠各得零分垫底
Fishlegs and Snotlout trail with none!
然后小嗝嗝
And Hiccup is...
还是不见踪影
nowhere to be found.
你的促膝谈心是不是吓到他了 史推克
Scared him off with the big talk, didn't you, Stoick?
你在干什么 鼻涕唠
What are you doing, Snotlout?
他们要赢了
They're gonna win now.
她是我的女神 她有求 我必应
She's my princess... whatever she wants, she gets.
暴芙奈 她不是想把你活埋来着吗
Ruffnut? Didn't she try to bury you alive?
也就埋了几个小时
Only for a few hours.
快看他们 冲啊
Look at 'em, go!
龙曾是这里的
Now, dragons used to be
头号♥公敌
a bit of a problem here,
但那都是五年前的事了
but that was five years ago.
现在他们都在岛上定居了
Now they've all moved in.
说真的 他们有什么理由不搬来这呢
And, really, why wouldn't they?
我们有定制的龙舍
We have custom stables,
全天供应的自助餐
all-you-can-eat feeding stations,
全方位的龙浴服务
a full-service dragon wash...
甚至还有最先进的火灾应对措施
Even top-of-the-line fire prevention,
我这么自夸请别见怪
if I do say so myself.
是时候了 戈伯
Ah, it's time, Gobber.
好的 最后一轮
Righty-ho. Last lap!
是黑羊 上吧 风中飞
The black sheep! Come on, Stormfly!
我们还有机会赢得比赛
We can still win this thing!
-来吧 喷喷 -我们走
- Come on, Barf! -Let's go!
上啊 肉球
Go, Meatlug!
快飞 快飞
Let's go, let's go!
该你上场了
This is your big moment.
祝你旅途愉快
Have a nice flight.
往上 往上 往上
Up! Up, up, up, up, up!
干得好 肉球
Good job, Meatlug!
给你 亲爱的 我的这个值十分
Here you go, darling. Mine's worth ten.
太好了 黑羊
Yeah! The black sheep!
你们两个在争暴芙奈吗
You guys are fighting for Ruffnut?
-我赢定了 -是我们俩一起赢
- I'm totally winning! - We're winning together.
不
Oh, no!
-我现在无人可挡了 -除了我
- Whoo! No one can stop me now! - Except for me.
我们是连在一起的 蠢材
We're attached, genius.
别想把我的荣耀偷走
Quit trying to steal all my glory!
-搞定他们 艾丝翠 -是我的荣耀
- Get them, Astrid! - It's my glory!
-成事不足败事有余 -没羊就没荣耀
- Always ruining everything! - No sheep, no glory!
抓到了
Gotcha! Ha-ha!
艾丝翠
Whoa! Astrid!
干得漂亮
Well played!
那是我未来的儿媳妇
That's my future daughter-in-law!
抱歉了
Uh, excuse me.
风中飞
Stormfly!
一共十三分
That's 13!
艾丝翠赢得了比赛
Astrid takes the game!
没错 博克岛堪称完美
Yep, Berk is pretty much perfect.
我最终得偿所愿
All of my hard work has paid off.
而且这也是件好事
And it's a good thing, too,
维京人能驭龙翱翔之后
because with Vikings on the backs of dragons...
世界也变得辽阔了许多
...the world just got a whole lot bigger.
好赞
Yeah!
怎么样 伙计
So, what do you think, bud?
想再试一次吗
You want to give this another shot?
没牙仔 不会有事的
Toothless! It'll be fine.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好耶
Yeah!
棒
Yeah!
这感觉太棒了
This is amazing!
现在不棒了
No longer amazing.
没牙仔
Toothless!
不好
Oh, no!
刚刚真是始料未及
That really came out of nowhere.
我们得再训练下你的单独滑行 伙计
We-we got to work on your solo gliding there, bud.
那个固定尾翼
That, uh, locked-up tail
真不方便进行救援行动 是吧
makes for some pretty sloppy rescue maneuvers, hey?
看来我们又找到一处 伙计
Looks like we found another one, bud.
怎么 你想要我道歉吗
Oh, what, do you want an apology?
就因为这个在生闷气吗
Is that why you're pouting,
小傻瓜
big baby boo?
试试这个
Well, try this on!
感受到了吗
Oh, you feeling it yet? Huh?
感受到我真诚的歉意了吗
Picking up on all my heartfelt remorse?
好了 得了 别这样
Ah. Yeah. Oh, come on, come on,
你不会想残害一个独腿的...
you-you wouldn't hurt a one-legged...
你是对的 你是对的
Y-you're right, you're right.
你赢了 你赢了
You win. You win.
他倒下了
He's down!
一场恶斗
And it's ugly!
龙和维京人
Dragons and vikings...
再次为敌
Enemies again...
战况愈演愈烈
Locked in combat to the bitter...
你知道口水洗不掉
You know that doesn't wash out.
我们给这里取什么名字好呢
So, what should we name it?
那就叫痒胳肢窝岛吧
"Itchy armpit" It is.
你觉得怎么样 伙计
What do you reckon, bud?
也许能在树林里找到几只割木龙
Think we might find a few Timberjacks in those woods?
或者在岩石群里找到些致命耳语龙
The odd Whispering Death or two in the rocks?
谁知道呢 或许我们最终能找到
Who knows, maybe we'll finally track down
第二只夜煞
another Night Fury.
那可真是大发现
Wouldn't that be something.
你觉得呢
So, what do you say?
我们继续前进
Just keep going?
下午好 小姐
Afternoon, milady.
-你去哪了 -你好啊
- Where have you been? - Hi.
赢了几场比赛 不然呢
Oh, winning races. What else?
真正该问的是
The real question is,
你都去哪了
where have you been?
-躲我爸爸 -不是吧 又怎么了
- Avoiding my dad. - Oh, no. What happened now?
你肯定爱听这段
Oh, you're gonna... You're gonna love this.
我一早醒来 阳光明媚
I wake up, the sun's shining,
电影精选列表