上帝啊
Good God.
马特 马特
Matthew. Matthew.
马特
Matthew.
他们说在死前 你的一生会在你眼中闪现...
They say your whole life flashes before your eyes...
当你要死的时候
when you die.
那真会发生的... 哪怕你是个盲人
And it's true... even for a blind man.
我是在地狱厨房♥长大的
I grew up in Hell's Kitchen.
如今政♥治♥家和地♥产♥开♥发♥商叫它克♥林♥顿♥...
The politicians and the real estate developers call it Clinton now...
但是这附近 就像其他所有的一样 有种灵魂
but a neighborhood, like everything else, has a soul.
并且并不会因为这地方换了名字而改变
He's about to cry. - And souls don't change with the name.
来啊小虾米 打我 我让你随便打 - 再扁他一次
Come on, shri m p. Hit me. I'l I give you a free shot. - Hit him again.
你打架就像你的爸爸 - 是啊
You fight like your dad. - Yeah.
快啊打我 - 我爸爸要着急了
Come on. Hit me. - My dad's gonna be champ.
你♥爸♥爸是个流浪汉 快啊打我 - 是啊乞丐
Your dad's a bum. Come on. Hit me. - Yeah. A bum.
他是个废物
He's a punk.
对 他是个废物 - 不能打的 不过逃跑肯定会
Yeah. He's a punk. - Can't fight. Sure can run though.
可怜
Pathetic.
我爸爸是个拳击手
Myfather was a boxer.
一次一个体育记者写到他打拳的时候像魔鬼一样
A sportswriter once wrote that he fought like the devil...
以刺拳出名
and the name stuck.
外号♥"恶魔"的Jack Murdock 是个斗士
Jack"The Devil"Murdock was a contender.
不过是很久以前的事了
But that was a long time ago.
来啊爸爸 起来
Come on, Dad. Get up.
谁胜了? - 科汉
Who won? - Cohan.
是吗?
Yeah?
我打败过他 你知道的 - 我知道 爸爸
I beat him, you know. - I know, Dad.
技术的胜 - 那就对了 马特 你还记得
T. K.O. - That's right, Matt. You remember.
嘿 嘿 那是什么? - 没什么
Hey. Hey, what's that? - Nothin.
我说过我不想你打架
I told you I didn't want you fighting.
我试过照你说的那样去做
I tried to walk away like you said...
但是他们一直取笑我
but they kept giving me shit.
别埋怨
Don't curse.
取笑你什么?
What kind ofshit?
他们说你是为Fallon做事的 你是他的手下
They said that you work for Fallon, that you're one of his guys now.
到这边来坐下
Get over here. Sit down.
快
Come on.
你觉得我在Pullln的码头加班加点...
You think I'd be pulling double overtime down at the docks...
是否是为 Fallon 工作?
ifl was working for Fallon?
什么 你胡说什么?
What, are you nuts?
除了读书你什么都别管 明白吗?
You don't hit nothing but books. Get me?
你会成为医生或者律师
You be a doctor or a lawyer.
别像我这样
Not like me.
爸爸...
Dad...
马特... 你可以做到的
Matt... you can do it.
如果你不感到恐惧 你可以做到任何事情
You can do anything if you're not afraid.
现在你向我保证
Now you promise me.
我保证 爸爸
I promise, Dad.
嗨 约翰 顺这那条线拉...
Hey, John, pull that line all the wayin...
然后把起重机转到前面 好吗?
then bring the crane around front, all right?
嘿 小子! 你想杀了你自己吗?
Hey, kid! What are you trying to get yourself killed?
我在找我 爸爸 杰克 Murdock你见过他吗?
I'm looking for my dad, Jack Murdock. You seen him?
Murdock? 没有 他这个月都没来上班
Murdock? Nah, he ain't worked here in months.
现在 走把 哈?
Now, beat it, huh?
杰克 我不要你们伤害我
Jack, I don't want you to hurt me.
我一定会! - 杰克 好啦 我会负责的
I will! - Jack, come on. I got obligations.
爸爸?! - 好啦 我知道了!
Dad? - Okay, I got it!
马特?
Matt?
马特!
Matt!
不!
No!
马特 我 恩 我和医生谈过了...
Matt, I, uh, I talked to the doctor...
我瞎了 我知道的
I'm bl i nd. I know.
你怎么知道? - 我听到了你在他办公室的谈话
How could you know? - I heard you tal ki ng i n his office.
我全都听见了
I hear everything.
在我身上发生了些什么 爸爸 我不知道是什么
Something's happening to me, Dad. I don't know what it is.
我很抱歉 马特
I'm sorry, Matt.
我真的对不起你
I'm so sorry.
我们都向彼此无声的承诺
We made each othera silent promise.
永远不放弃
To nevergive up.
无所畏惧
To be fearless.
在成功希望很小的冒险中坚持
To stick up for the long shots like us.
我们是两个在找寻复原的斗士
We were two fighters on the comeback trail.
我失去了我的视力 但是我也得到了一些东西
I had lost my sight, but I got something back in return.
我剩下来的感官...
My remaining four senses...
像超人般敏锐
functioned with superhuman sharpness.
但最惊奇的是...
But most amazing ofall...
我对声音的感觉像雷达一般
my sense ofsound gave off a kind ofradar sense.
在高高的咆哮着的街道之上...
High above the roar of the streets...
我训练着我的身体与感觉
I trained my body and my senses.
敏锐的触觉 带给我力量和平衡...
An acute sense of touch gave me both stren'th and balance...
直到这个城市变成我的运动场
until the city itself became my playground.
我是一个毫无畏惧的人
I was the boy without fear.
呼-呼!
Whoo-hoo!
胜利者!
The wi nner!
嗨 Murdock 我来第二回合
Hey, Murdock! Round two.
怎么了 畸形? - 看看他 伙计 看看他的眼睛
What's up, freak? - Look at him, man. Look at his eyes.
喔!
Hooo-ooh!
亲他的屁♥股♥ 伙计 - 打我 我挑战
Kick his ass, man. - Fight me. I dare ya.
好 Murdock - 我挑战
Yeah, Murdock. - I dare ya.
我说什么了 亲他的屁♥股♥
That's what I'm saying. Kick his ass.
来啊伙计 我们走吧
Come on, man. Let'sjust go.
好
Okay.
杰克 就一会儿
Jack, it's been a while.
我不会再为你工作了 Fallon
I don't work for you no more, Fallon.
杰克 你从不停歇
Jack, you never stopped.
你真的以为都是靠你自己赢的这些比赛?
Did you really think you won those fights on your own?
你42岁了
You're 42 years old.
磨坊主 Mack Bendez?
Miller, Mack, Bendez?
他们都是我的拳手...
They're all my fighters...
就像你一样
just like you.
现在轮到你被击倒了
And now it's your turn to take a fall.
想想你的孩子 杰克
Think about your boy, Jack.
我相信你会做正确的事情的
I'm sure you'll do the right thing.
马特
Matt.
停... 停止搂抱
Stop... Stop clinching.
放开他 - 干净利落地打
Let him go. Clean fight.
不! 来啊爸爸! 快啊爸爸! 起来!
No! Come on, Dad! Come on, Dad! Get up!
你可以的! 快啊!
You can do it! Come on!
快啊爸爸! 起来!
Come on, Dad! Get up!
快啊!
Come on!
加油! 快啊!
Let's go! Come on!
快啊爸爸! 起来!
Come on, Dad! Get up!
决不放弃! 还记得吗?
Never give up! Remember?
好! 好! 快啊爸爸! 好样的!
Yeah! Yeah! Come on, Dad! All right!
你还行吗? Murdock! 你还行吗?
You all right? Murdock! You all right?
好的 开始比赛! - 加油 爸爸 加油!
Okay. Let's fight! - Go, Dad! Go!
10 ! 他出局了! 比赛结束!
Ten! He's out! Fight's over!
女士们 先生们 胜利者 击倒对手的...
Ladies and gentlemen, the winner, by way of knockout...
"恶魔"杰克 Murdock!
Jack"The Devil"Murdock!
这是属于你的 马特
This one was for you, Matt.
我在Olymplc外面等我的爸爸
I waited outside of the Olympic for my father.
在某些方面 我仍然在等待中
In some ways, I'm still waiting.
干掉他
Finish him off!
爸爸!
Dad!
我看不见你 爸爸
I can't see you, Dad.
我看不见你
I can't see you.
没有人会在意...
No one cared much about the death...
一个不行了的拳击手的死亡
To die of a washed-up prizefighter.
除了我
Nobody but me.
我会坚持我的承诺
I would keep my promise.
我会帮助其他人让这种事不会再发生
I would help those that others wouldn't.