把头抬起来
Lift up your head.
他已经没有乳牙了
He has no more baby teeth.
我估计他12岁了 甚至13岁了
I'd estimate he's 12, even 13.
米歇尔·菲力宾
Michelle, Filipina?
米歇尔
Michelle ?
您姓什么
What is your surname?
姓什么
Surname?
-赛达德 -赛达德
- Sedad. - Sedad.
你有护照吗 入境签证呢
Do you have a passport? Entry visa?
在家里 跟我的老板在一起
At the house, with my employer.
莱玛·贝克罗
Lama Bekoum.
谁是莱玛啊
Who is Lama ?
-莱玛 你怀孕了吗 -是的
- Lama, you are pregnant? - Yes.
怀了多久了
How far along?
七个月了
Seven months.
好的 明爱会会见你的
OK, Caritas will see you.
谁是泰吉斯·埃罗
Who is Tigest Ailo ?
埃塞俄比亚的泰吉斯·埃罗
The Ethiopian, Tigest Ailo ?
你是泰吉斯吗
You're Tigest ?
何以为家
法♥院♥开庭了
Court is in session.
赞恩·哈吉
Zain Al Hajj.
取下手铐 走向长凳
Remove the handcuffs. Approach the bench.
苏阿德和塞利姆·哈吉
Souad and Selim Al Hajj.
是的
Yes.
原告被拘留了
The plaintiff is in detention.
他现在没有手铐 让我看看你的手
He is present without handcuffs. Show me your hands.
另外他出席的律师娜丁·阿朗
Also in attendance... His lawyer Nadine Al Aalam.
被告也在场
The accused are also present
塞利姆和苏阿德·哈吉
Selim and Souad Al Hajj,
由他们的律师赛依德·塔梅尔代表
represented by their lawyer Saiid Tamer.
你知道自己为什么在这吗 苏阿德
Do you know why you're here, Souad ?
是的 我知道 法官大人
Yes, I know, Your Honor.
为什么
Why?
我知道我的儿子正在监狱里服刑
I know my son is serving time in prison,
但是我不知道为什么我们又被拖进来
but I don't know why he dragged us here again.
我们谁都不是 有人摆布我们
We're nobodies, anybody pushes us around!
你是在赞恩的审判中被传唤的目击者 对吗
You were called as witnesses in Zain's trial, correct?
是的
Yes.
而且你作证了是吗
And you testified?
是的
Yes.
而现在你是被告
And now you stand accused.
你知道为什么赞恩被判有罪吗
You know why Zain was found guilty?
赞恩因为一些小事情惹了麻烦
Zain got into trouble for some kidstuff.
-小事情吗 -他被判了五年的刑
Kidstuff? He was sentenced to 5 years!
小事情吗
Kidstuff?
所以
So...
你多大了 赞恩
How old are you Zain ?
我不知道 你问他们
I don't know, ask them.
法官大人 赞恩在出生时没被登记
Your Honor, Zain was not registered at birth,
也从未在国家登记过
and never registered with the State.
虽然他的父母不知道
Since his parents clearly don't know
他准确的出生日期
his exact date of birth...
但这里是医生的报告
Here is the doctor's report
证明事情发生时赞恩在12岁左右
attesting Zain was around 12 at the time of the incident.
所以他12岁左右吗
So he's around 12 years old?
的确如此
Precisely.
赞恩 你住在哪
Where do you live Zain ?
鲁米耶未成年监狱
Roumieh Prison for Minors.
你在6月15日被捕 此后一直服刑
You were arrested June 15th and have been serving time since,
你知道为什么吗
do you know why?
因为我用刀捅了个狗东西
Because I stuck a knife into the son of a dog.
你捅了个人吗
You stabbed someone?
对 一个狗东西
Yes, a son of a dog.
真的吗
Really?
你确定吗
You insist?
法庭禁止喧哗
No laughing in court!
你都惹了什么麻烦
What's all this trouble you caused?
上电视 上报纸 还从监狱里打电♥话♥出去
On T.V., in the papers. Your phone call from prison...
-你知道你为什么在这里吗 -知道
- Do you know why you're here? - Yes.
为什么
Why?
我想指控我的父母
I want to accuse my parents.
你为什么想指控你的父母
Why do you want to accuse your parents?
因为他们把我带到了这个世界
For bringing me into the world.
早上好
Good day.
我想要两盒曲马多
I'd like 2 boxes of Tramadol.
曲马多是一种镇痛药 长♥期♥服用易成瘾 多被当作廉价毒品进行交易
你需要有处方
You need a prescription.
-这是给谁买♥♥的 -我妈妈
- Who's it for? - My mother.
她为什么不能来
Why can't she come?
她的胃做了手术
She had a stomach operation.
她的背摔坏了
She broke her back.
-她的医生开了这个处方吗 -是的
- Her doctor prescribed this? - Yes.
你父亲为什么不能来
Why can't your father come?
他瘫痪了
He's paralyzed.
-夫人 你来这里看望谁 -我儿子
- Who are you here to see, madam? - My son.
-他叫什么名字 -易卜拉欣·哈吉
- His name? - Ibrahim Al Hajj.
-易卜拉欣·哈吉吗 -对
- Ibrahim Al Hajj? - Yes.
-苏阿德阿姨 -在这
- Aunt Souad? - Up here!
马苏德 是你吗 你怎么样
Massoud? Is that you? How are you?
你怎么样 我亲爱的
How are you, my dear?
我的儿子易卜拉欣跟你在一起吗
Is my son Ibrahim with you?
没有 他们把他带到另一个牢房♥了
No, they took him to another cell.
她在叫你呢
She's calling to you!
跟他说再见
Tell him goodbye.
跟你的表哥说再见
Say goodbye to your cousin.
你的兄弟们都跟你在一个牢房♥吗
Are all your brothers in your cell?
对 都在
Yes, everyone.
愿上帝保佑你
May God protect you.
我们把价格提到15美金一口
We raised prices to $15 a gulp.
我们的手都被泡烂了 拧拧就出水
Our hands are all messed up from the soaking and wringing.
我们的“袜子果汁”要花费两磅多肉的价钱呢
Our "sock juice" costs more than 2 pounds of meat!
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you!
快点
Hurry up!
-我们明天有考试吗 -自己看课表
- Do we have a test tomorrow? - Look at your schedule.
这是给你妈妈的
This is for your mother.
这是给可爱的萨哈尔的
And this is for my lovely Sahar.
我想她
I miss her.
甘草和拉面
Licorice and ramen.
谢谢你
Thank you.
再见
Later.
阿萨德的爸爸是个笨蛋
Assaad's father is a bonehead.
当他往水箱里灌水的时候
When he fills the water tank,
我们都被他破水管弄湿了
we get soaked because of his crappy plumbing!
那个傻子把这个当礼物吗 就这个耗子窝
That fool thinks this is a gift? This rathole?
萨哈尔
Sahar!
这算不上房♥子
This isn't a house!
就是个猪圈
It's a shelter for pigs!
出去 你会把自己电死的 该死
Get out! You'll electrocute yourself, damn it!
这破地方 还不如住路边上
The awful place! Go live in the street.
那地方还大呢
There's plenty of room!
赞恩 这些菜怎么都烂了