我去告诉她 -不 不 我…
I'm just gonna go tell her. -No. No, I…
我要亲自告诉她
I wanna tell her myself.
她知道你离开后是什么情况
She knows what it's like for you to be away.
你带领过探索任务
You've led explorations before.
好几个月
Not for this long.
最多六星期 -她是个坚强的孩子
Six weeks at most. -She's a resilient kid.
但这不是补给运输 -她会没事的
She'll be fine. -But this isn't supply transport.
或者跳转到瑟林并返回 为期两年
Or a jump to Cyllene and back. It's a two-year run.
我知道 我知道多久
I know. I know how long.
去吧
Just go. -It's hard.
很难 我会去 我只是想要如何开口
I'll go. I'm just thinking about what to say.
说他们给你三倍薪水 所以我们才能负担她的医疗
Say they're tripling your salary, which is how we can afford to treat her.
令她康复 你没事吧?
To cure her. -You okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
是两年…
It's two years…
我不会在这里
I won't be here.
我知道 但是当你回来 她会在
I know, but when you get back, she will.
爸
Dad!
我做不到
I can't do it.
你没事吧?
You okay?
没事
Yeah, yeah.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
爸 我要你教我如何吹
Dad, I just want you to help me with this.
这样 别太用力吹
Here. Don't blow so hard.
慢慢 轻轻的 我想我的拇指太小了
Just easy. A little gentle. -I think my thumbs are too small.
你的拇指很好 你只是太用力吹
Your thumbs are perfect. You're just blowing too hard.
这样 看我
Here, watch me. Watch me.
为何你总能做好每件事? 你令它看起来很容易
Why are you so good at everything? You make it look so easy.
这很容易 你只是需要懂得技巧
It is easy. You just have to know how to do it.
别吹进去 往下吹
Don't blow in, blow down. -Okay.
你这样做
This is you.
只需要轻轻吹
It isn't. Just blow a little gently.
好
Okay.
别气馁 再试
Don't get frustrated. Try again.
没事 我知道
It's okay. I know.
你知道什么? 我知道你要离开
What do you know? -I know that you're leaving.
我知道这是因为我
And I know it's 'cause of me.
不是因为你 这是为了你
No, it's not because of you, it's for you.
这次要离开多久?
So how long will you be gone this time?
佐伊克探索机3703
Zoic Exploratory Charter 3703.
检测到异常流星活动
Unexpected meteor activity detected.
计算风险评估
Running risk assessment.
检查乘客生命体征
Checking passenger vitals.
冷冻:正常
Cryostasis, normal.
警告:异常流星活动
Warning. Unexpected meteor activity.
需要手动操作
Manual override required.
紧急着陆
Emergency landing.
冷冻箱:受损
Cryochamber compromised.
紧急转发 这是运输机3703
Emergency transpondence, this is Charter 3703!
我们的飞船被击中 它要坠落了!
Our ship has been hit and is going down!
你害怕吗?
Are you scared?
轨迹:偏离航线
Trajectory off-course.
位置:不明
Location unknown.
轨迹:偏离航线
Trajectory off-course.
位置:不明
Location unknown.
轨迹:偏离航线
Trajectory off-course.
位置:不明
Location unknown.
轨迹:偏离航线
Trajectory off-course.
冷冻故障
Cryogenic failure.
读取紧急着陆数据库
Accessing emergency landing database.
飞行路径轨迹受到干扰
Flight path trajectory interrupted.
目前位置:不明
Current location unknown.
这是佐伊克运输机3703
This is the Zoic Charter 3703.
如果有人收到 我是远程探索任务的唯一幸存者
If anyone receives this, I'm the only survivor of a long-range exploratory mission.
我的船被一个未记录的小行星带击中
My ship was struck by an undocumented asteroid belt.
我相信这些碎片来自 一个更大的陨石的一个流星团
I believe the debris to be a small cluster from a much larger asteroid system.
但是我不确定
But I can't be sure.
我们迫降在一个未知的星球上
We've crash-landed on an uncharted celestial body.
我的船断裂成两半
My ship has been severed in half.
确定九个逃生舱被毁还有两个失踪了
Confirmed nine escape pods have been destroyed and two are missing.
空气是可呼吸的
The atmosphere is breathable.
所有的乘客都死了
All passengers are dead.
派救援
Send help.
已删除
Deleted.
这是运输机3703 长程探索任务
This is Charter 3703, long-range exploratory mission.
陨石碎片击中我的船
Asteroid debris field hit my ship.
所有乘客都死了 没必要抢救
All passengers are dead. No reason for recovery.
讯息已发送
Message sent.
三
Three…
二
two…
一
one.
读取库存
Accessing archive.
还记得我们前阵子去的海滩吗?
Remember when we went to the beach a while ago?
你还记得它有多冷吗?
And do you remember how, like--? Just cold it was?
在外面是什么感觉?
What does it feel like out there?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
扫描逃生船位置
Scanning for escape vessel location.
位置:不明
Location unknown.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
寻获佐伊克船体
Section of the Zoic located.
逃生船的距离 15公里
Distance to escape vessel, 15 kilometers.
嘿!
Hey! Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
停!
Stop!
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
你的名字?
Your name?
好 让我们查看你是谁
Okay. Let's find out who you are.
好 乘客号♥码… 35
Passenger number 35.
你的名字一定是小柯
Your name must be Koa.
没事
It's okay.
来 我们看看这烫伤
Here, let's look at this burn.
小柯 我叫米尔斯 我是这艘船的飞行员
Koa, my name is Mills. I was the pilot of the ship.
在我们坠落之前 我正在送你们回家
I was transporting you home before we crashed.
而你在冷冻中…
And you've been in cryostasis for…
很久了
a long time.
导航系统故障了 我不知道我们在哪里 这里是未知的
The navigation system is gone. I don't know where we are. It's uncharted.
有一艘逃生船
There is an escape vessel.
但是在高山上
But it's high above in the mountains.
那是我们唯一离开这星球的机会
That's our only chance to get you off the planet.
外面有一些异兽…
There's something alien out there…
那很危险
that is dangerous.
你明白我吗 小柯? “小柯” 对吗?
You understand me, Koa? I mean, it's Koa?
你说什么?
What'd you say?
那是什么语言?
What language is that?
我不能…
Well, I can't…
我不能翻译 我不明白
I can't translate. I don't understand.
不 我不明白 我不能翻译它
No, I don't understand. I can't translate it.
我的翻译机坏了 像这艘船的其他东西一样
My translator's broken. Like everything else on this damn ship.
那是什么语言 库利语吗?
What is that, Kuu'ri?
帕利斯卡语?
Pris'ka?
山
Mountain.
我们必须爬上山顶
We-- We must climb all the way to the top of the mountain.
另一半的船体在那里
That's where the other half of our ship is.
船
Ship.
“山”?你明白“山”吗?
Mountain? Do you understand mountain?
逃生船 这里有一艘逃生船
Escape vessel. Here's an escape vessel.
那里是我们…
That's where we…
这里
Over here.
这是你离开的办法
That's how you leave.
这是你回家的办法 家
That's how you get home. -Home.