This is us, meaning him and me.
这是我们,我与他
Right now we're just exhausted. We're back from a journey.
舟车劳动,筋疲力倦 旅途的回程中
We saw palazzos, vaporettos and espressos.
从意大利观光回来
We were on a journey to Italy, like the title of a movie with a happy ending.
到过广场,搭过的士,喝过咖啡
Really, we were mostly in Venice because it is the city where lovers go.
大部分时间在威尼斯情侣的世界
It's also the city over water that will end up underwater.
水上的城市迟早变水底的城市
Greens, ochres, pinks, blues, even greys that shine - that's Italy.
意大利有七彩缤纷的景色
And the pasta... of course.
当然还有意粉
Now we're a true couple. Two years that we've been together.
我们是同居关系 同居了两年
Two years nowadays it's almost a miracle.
今时今日,两年几乎是奇迹
Two years of happiness with ups and downs,
有起有落
and in-betweens, mostly.
,大致上快乐
We just need to pick up Jean-Luc that we dropped at my parents
现在去巴黎我爸妈的家…
between the airport and the train station.
接回放在那处寄养的咪♥咪♥
Night train to Venice - that was my idea.
从威尼斯返回纽约…
So on our way back to New York we've decided to spend two days in Paris.
顺道在巴黎小住两天
Oh, my God!
天啊
He'll kill him. He's gonna kill him.
他杀气腾腾
Isn't that the chef who nearly stabbed me
我在海鲜意粉上洒芝士…
for putting Parmesan cheese on my seafood pasta? Same guy.
差点要我命的,就是他
Did you enjoy any of it? The view from the bathroom.
这次旅行,你欣赏什么? 最欣赏厕所的广阔景致
Can we call a cab? It's pouring already.
可以截的士吗?快要下大雨
You wanna call a taxi because you're made of sugar...
我打电♥话♥叫的士,你遇水即溶
I can't get sick. In New York I have to start work.
我怕着凉,一回纽约就要开工
I'll get a sinus infection cos diarrhoea lowers your resistance.
肚泻降低抵抗力
OK, there's a bus stop over there... No, no.
那处有巴士站… 不搭!
No buses, no subways in Europe. The terrorism and the whole thing.
欧洲的巴士、地铁… 有恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
Like it's safer in New York? Paris is fine. There's no terrorism in Paris.
难道纽约比较安全? 不要傻,巴黎没有恐怖袭击
Because France has a secret deal with the terrorist fundamentalists,
那是因为法国是回♥教♥国家…
cos France is a Muslim country
跟原教旨领袖有密议
You're a fucking psycho. I'll try to get connection somewhere.
离线,我去截的士
Excuse me. I heard you talking.
不好意思
You're American. I am indeed.
,你们是美国人? 如假包换
Well, we're a group of international Code-breakers.
我们是达文西解码团
We're supposed to meet our French delegation at the Louvre at 10am.
我们十点要去到罗浮宫
Do you happen to know if it's anywhere near here?
是不是在附近?
Oh, yeah, actually you're really close. Oh, really? Oh!
相当近! 是吗?
It's so close a cab won't take you, cos they're picky here.
近到连的士也拒载
All you do is just go right down there, make a left, make your first right,
你们只要向那边走,转左… 再转右
and then just keep going straight for ten minutes, you'll be fine.
然后一直走,走十分钟就到
I appreciate it so much. Americans are so friendly. The French are just so rude.
非常多谢 美国人很友善 听说法国人…
It's a clich? but it's true. We Americans have to stick together.
粗鲁无礼!众所周知,事实如此 我们美国人要守望相助
Well, thank you so much! My pleasure. Good luck.
对! 十分多谢 不用客气!祝你们顺利!
Thank you. Come on, guys. Crack that code, huh? OK.
拜拜!起程! 解码成功!
No taxi in the area. It's all right. We'll be fine.
没有的士! 不要紧!
What's going on? What's... What happened?
什么回事?
They wanted to know where the Louvre was, so I told them.
他们问路去罗浮宫,我教路
You told them... But it's miles away. Well, now we're first in the taxi line.
他们向那边走,会愈走愈远! 但我们轮到的士头位
See? Survival of the fittest. They're gonna go straight to the suburb.
,适者生存嘛 他们会走去近郊
They're your compatriots. My compatriots! They voted for Bush!
,你的同胞啊 同胞
They're on a Da Vinci tour! They're the physical embodiment
他们投布殊票 参加达文西旅行团
of all that's wrong culturally and politically with this world.
文化政♥治♥上,全不正确
Maybe they'll see something other than the Mona Lisa. Get involved in a riot.
或者蒙娜丽莎会启发他们 令他们政♥治♥上良心发现
You're so mean, but you're so bright.
你黑心得可爱
I love you. Ohhh!
,我爱你!
You're so smart.
有脑之人!
Sinus infection.
伤风!
Oh, it's automatic.
自动开门
Can you turn the radio down? We've been on a train for 12 hours.
细声点好吗? 坐了十二小时火车
Twelve? Where from?
十二小时
Venice.
威尼斯
Hate the place! Took both my wives there.
讨厌的城市!带过两个前妻去
The program about battered wives! I want to listen to this.
这是虐妻节目 我想听
I had two wives and I beat them both.
我有两个妻子,我把她们都打败了
Yeah, I was wrong...
我错了
Paris! I was born in the 13th, raised in the 14th,
巴黎,我十三号♥出生
lived in the 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 19th and 20th...
住过第十四、九、十… 十一、十二、十九、廿街
until I moved to New York.
然后搬去纽约
I have a birth defect on my retina - it's just full of tiny holes.
讽刺的是,我视觉不灵 视网膜有先天缺陷 充满小孔
How can I describe to you what I see?
我看到什么?
Yes, everyone sees the world literally differently.
看世界,确实人各不同
So I gave her a good hiding myself.
她怕得躲起来
This is Jack. He's an interior designer.
他叫阿积,室内设计师
"Kids, like rats, carry diseases. " Something he said on our third date.
“细路像老鼠,传播疾病 相识不久,他就那样说
I thought it was so...
好一个妙论
Look at the light. sweet.
哗!非常悦目的光照!
It's like a postcard of Paris.
像一侦巴黎的明信片!
I'm the photographer, but on this trip he took the photos.
我是摄影师,但他包办旅行照片
Every moment was digitised, immortalised from every angle.
分分秒秒,拍个不停 美不胜收!
What's he taking pictures of?
他在拍什么?
Everything. Absolutely everything.
什么都拍,绝不放过
Another terrorist attack...
恐♥怖♥份♥子♥又袭击
Another fast-food joint going up in smoke.
又一家快餐店冒烟了
Last week it was two sports stores,
上星期是体育用品店
and last month a supermarket.
上个月是超♥市♥
He's an "anti-globalization protester".
反对全球一体化示♥威♥
He burns fast food? I heard there's shit in their meat!
听说快餐店的肉… 有粪便!
It's right here.
这处
Up here? All right, you go straight.
上面?
This way? One floor up.
一直走
Elevator?
升降机呢?
It's on the second floor. You think you can make it?
走上二楼,走得到吗?
Didn't your train get in at nine?
你不是九点到达?
Yeah, but with traffic, strikes... France, what a mess!
对,但交通、罢♥工♥… 寸步难行!
What? Can't the poor exploited nurses go on strike?
护士被剥削 为什么不可示♥威♥?
This isn't America!
这里不是美国!
You still have that huge suitcase. You'll break your back!
你依然挽大皮包 小心挽伤腰!
You never listen, anyway. If it's not...
总是不听话…
Yes, my mother is a true pain in the butt.
我妈是烦人一个
but she's also the reason why I became who I am.
但我的性格由她一手造成
Marion.
玛莉安
Marion? Marion?
玛莉安
Mom, Marion's stuck again!
妈,玛莉安又发♥愣♥!
Marion.
玛莉安
Marion?
玛莉安
Mom, is Marion a retard?
玛莉安是弱智?
When I was young I was a bit special, but not special in a good way.
我小时有点特别,不算好那种
I was always late everywhere because I was stuck in my world.
我经常沉溺在内心世界中
I would look at things in the courtyard, in the streets for hours.
思索人生意义 可以发楞发几小时
I even think I could hear voices, but not the kind that tells you to save the world.
甚至以为听到声音 不是叫我救世那种!
Other kinds of voices.
是另类声音!
We've got two willies!
两条何B仔
Move it!
快走!
Some parents would have been seriously worried.
父母担心起来
The doctors had prescribed tons of new medication, but my mother said no.
,通常找医生
She got me a Polaroid camera and instead of looking at things for hours,
我妈不找,却送我一部相机
I just photographed them.
我于是拍照,不再发♥愣♥
You've always done exactly what you wanted.
你总是那样任性
And we had to fall in line. Really, I...
为什么不循规蹈矩?
Honey?
亲爱的
Hello, madam.
你好,太太
Oh, bonjour.
你好吗?
Are you OK?
你好吗?
Yes! Jack. Jack, Anna.
阿积、安娜 安娜、阿积
I'm sorry we met so briefly on the way in.
我们来程时匆匆见过面
Yes, very short presentation. We had to drop off a very important package:
对,非常匆忙 我们把咪♥咪♥寄养在妈的家
Jean-Luc.
吕克
Give me the pussycat... Here, your phone!
把咪♥咪♥交给我…你的电♥话♥!
Do you do a good voyage?
旅途愉快吗?
Oh, yes, very nice. Tr鑣 bon.
十分愉快
电影精选列表