从前有个女孩
'There was this girl,
她的父母经常不在家
and her parents were always out.
她不喜欢一个人在家
'She didn't like it.
她很害怕
'She got frightened.
所以家人给她买♥♥了一只狗
'So they bought her a dog.
一天夜里 父母都出门了
'One night, the parents were out
她躺在床上
'and she's lying in bed
她听见"嗒 嗒 嗒"的声音
'and she can hear this "Drip, drip, drip".
她起床 走到洗手间
'She gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom
把水龙头全都关了一遍
'and turns off all the taps.
然后回到床上
'Gets back into bed.
她有点害怕
'A bit scared.
就把手伸到床底 小狗舔着她的手
Sticks her hand under the bed and the dog licks it.
但她仍然能听见那个声音
'But she can still hear it.
嗒
'"Drip...
嗒
'"Drip...
嗒
'"Drip."
于是她起身来到厨房♥
'So she gets up and goes to the kitchen.
确认厨房♥的水龙头都关好了
'Makes sure the tap there is turned off properly.
再次回到床上
'Gets back into bed.
把手伸到床底
'Sticks her hand under the bed.
小狗舔着她的手
'Dog licks it.
但她依旧能听见那个声音
'But she can still hear it.
嗒
'"Drip,
嗒
drip,
嗒
'"Drip."
她终于意识到
'And now she realises
声音是从她房♥间的衣柜里发出来的
it's coming from the wardrobe in her bedroom.
她害怕极了 起身下床
'Terrified, she gets up,
走到衣柜前
'goes over to the wardrobe
然后打开柜门
'and opens it.'
小狗就挂在晾衣杠上
The dog is hanging from the rail,
鲜血从它撕裂的咽喉往下滴着
blood dripping from its slit throat.
而衣柜的后壁上有一行字
And written on the back of the wardrobe,
用血写成
in blood,
"人也会舔的"
"Humans can lick, too."
真是胡扯
That's rubbish!
才不是胡扯 你已经被吓到了
It's not rubbish! You was terrified!
才没有
Wasn't!
我要睡觉了
I'm going to sleep.
嗒 嗒 嗒
Drip, drip, drip!
嗒
Drip!
嗒
Drip!
嗒
Drip!
我得去下厕所
Now I need the toilet!
如果那里有一条咽喉撕裂的狗呢
What if the dog's in there with his throat slit?
我们压根就没养狗
We don't have a dog.
天呐 那是什么
Oh, my God! What's that?
住手
Stop!
她应该休息一天 我可以照顾她
Maybe she should take the day off. I can look after her.
如果人们来一次初潮就休息一天
If people took a day off every time they got the curse,
整个世界都会停滞的
the whole bloomin' world would grind to a halt.
玛格利特知道该怎么办 必需品我都给她了
Margaret knows what to do. I've given her the necessary.
给我们看看
Let's have a look!
希望你在学校开心 圣诞节见 约翰尼
Have a nice term, johnny. See you at Christmas!
你先挺过中学的开学日吧
That's only if you survive the first day of big school.
你俩住手 不然我让你俩头碰头
Cut it out, you two, or I'll bang your heads together!
住手
Stop!
混球们
Monsters!
-紧张吗 -不
- Nervous? - No.
我只是在想
I was just thinking.
为什么衣柜里一件衣服都没有
Why wasn't there any clothes in the wardrobe?
我是说 她为什么能看到衣柜后壁上的字
I mean, how come she could see the writing on the back?
我不知道
I dunno!
也许舔舐者穿着那些衣服
Maybe the licker was wearing them!
呃 变♥态♥
Eughh! Pervert!
如果你愿意 可以跟我待在一起
You can hang round with me, if you like.
-老娘要弄死你们 -不是我♥干♥的
- I'll bloody kill you! - It wasn't me!
-这支笔一直都是比利在用 -我...
- Billy uses it all the time. - I...
可能是强尼
Maybe it was Johnny.
还诬陷不在场的人
Blame the one who isn't here!
别再闹了 你们听进去了吗
No more, do you hear me?
我受够了处理这种事情
I've got enough to deal with as it is!
那是什么感觉
What does it feel like?
像有人在你的身体里撕扯
Like someone's yanking on your insides.
感觉不到流血
You don't feel the bleeding.
能感觉到护垫越来越重
You feel the pads getting heavy.
就像裤子里进了泥巴
It's like having mud in your pants.
呃
Eugh!
安静点
Quiet in there!
晚安
Night.
睡个好觉 别被臭虫咬了[英国儿歌♥]
Sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite.
别闹 我真的很累
Stop it! I'm really tired.
你才别闹
You stop it!
简 这不好玩 妈妈会发飙的
Jan, it's not funny! Mum'll flip!
我什么也没干
I'm not doing anything!
珍妮特
Janet!
-握住我的手 -我已经握住你的臭手了
- Hold my hand. - I am holding your bleedin' hand!
那不是我的手
That's not my hand!
死开
Piss off!
要是你在作怪 我就弄死你
If this is you, I'll kill you.
它在屋子里
It's inside the room!
你们俩有毛病吗
What is wrong with the both of you?
白天还没玩够吗
Haven't we all had enough of a day already?
还睡一张床 穿着帆布衣服出门已经够糟糕了 马上...
The same bed! It's bad enough wearing your sails out. Now...
妈!
Mum!
看我呀 看
Watch me! Watch!
哦 不
Oh... No!
亲爱的 亲爱的
Oh, dear, dear!
勇敢的姑娘 不就是轻轻磕了一下吗
Brave girl! That was a bit of a nasty shock, wasn't it, eh?
好疼
It hurts!
我们来看看 好吗
Let's have a look, shall we?
出血了吗
Am I bleeding?
-做噩梦了? -没有
- Bad dreams? - No.
梦到她了吗
Did you dream about her?
没有
No.
今天有什么安排
Any plans for the day?
你好
Hello?
是的 没错 我是莫里斯·格罗斯
Yes, yes, it is. This is Maurice Grosse, yes.
哦 哦 好的
Oh. Oh, right.
谢谢你还能想到我
Thank you for thinking of me.
是的 有事做了
Yes, we are.
好吧 我会...
Well, I'll...
当然不是了 我会全力以赴的
No, of course. Yes, I'll do my best.
十分感谢 再见
Thank you very much. Goodbye.
有事情发生了
Something's come up.
那你得去看看 莫里斯
You'll have to go, then, Maurice.
是的 肯定得去
Yes, yes, of course. Yes.
好吧
Well.
多谢
Thank you.
也可能是虚惊一场
It's probably nothing.
希望吧
No.
好吧
Right.
-你好 -是雷吗
-Hello? -Ray?
-你好 贝蒂 -我得见见你
-Hello, Betty. -I have to see you.
-这是一块骨牌 -嗯
-That's a domino. -Hmm.
这里有颗弹珠
And there's a marble.
还有这儿 看她们的手
And that. Look at their hands.
你们报社已经刊登这些照片了吗
Has your paper published these yet?
没呢 他们想等故事更丰满一些
No. They're waiting on more of a story.