纽约市 如果这座城市真的像
New York City. Only if everything down there
表面上那么和平就好了
was really as peaceful as it looks from up here.
对 照着那里
Yeah, hold it right there.
看 我说的没错吧
Yeah, like I was saying,
你一定会爱上这份工作的
you're gonna love working down here.
这里不但冬暖夏凉 四季如春
It's cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
还有 额 没有办公室政♥治♥
And uh, no office politics.
是吗 好像比我上一份工作强多了
Well, sounds better than my last job.
我以前是干电视行业的
I was in the television business.
电视 真的吗
TV? Really?!
我的旧电视机老是出现重影
Hey my old TV gets these double images,
你知道怎么回事吗 或许你能...
you know what I mean. Hey maybe you could uh...
不 我以前是电视台主管
No. I was a TV executive.
哦 那现在这份工作好多了
Oh, you're better off down here.
这什么...
Holy...
哦 它抓住我了 快来 救我
Oh! It has got me! What? Help!
救命啊
Help!
他的眼睛 追着我不放
Those eyes, they're after me.
怎么回事
What's this?!
现在纽约市的司机难道只有这个驾驶水平
Another satisfied graduate of New York City cab driving academy.
快踩刹车
Hit the brake.
转圈 转圈
Turn, turn.
这又是怎么一回事?-红色的眼睛 追着我不放
What was that all about? - Red eyes. Red eyes after me.
啊哈 恐怕这些全是你的幻觉吧
Uh huh, and did they belong to little pink elephants?
不 先生 是真的 是真的我发誓
No, mister, it was real. It was real I swear.
好吧 好吧
Yeah, all right, fine.
记住别让警♥察♥把这件事怪到我头上就行了
Just don't let the cops blame this one on me, okay.
红色的眼睛 红色的眼睛
The red eyes. The red eyes.
是啊 朋友 你说有就有吧
Sure, pal. Whatever you say.
纽约市真是一刻也不得安宁
New York City, never a dull moment.
哼 这就是当蜘蛛侠的代价
Well, guess it all goes with the job.
彼得 我有个任务要交给你
Peter, I have a new job for you.
你蜘蛛侠的照片拍得非常好
You've always gotten good shots of Spider-Man right,
我想看看蜥蜴人你拍得如何
let's see what you can do with The Lizard.
谁? -蜥蜴人 帕克
The who? -The Lizard, Parker.
你要是能准时上班的话 早就清楚是怎么回事了
If you'd ever get here on time, maybe you'd know what was going on.
有好几篇报道中声称地铁里有一个巨大的蜥蜴人
There've been reports of a giant lizard down in the subways.
在纽约市 不可能吧?-当然有可能
In this town, who'd notice? -I'd notice.
这次事态严重 帕克
If this weren't serious, Parker,
不然也不会交给我来做
I wouldn't have gotten the assignment.
那是当然了 布鲁克
I don't know about that, Brock,
这种捕风捉影的工作交给你最合适了
you're just the reporter I'd send on a wild goose chase.
这绝对不是捕风捉影的工作
It's not a wild goose chase, smart mouth.
你看 地铁修理工失踪了
Look, subway repairman, missing.
他朋友说是被蜥蜴人抓走了
His friend says The Lizard got him.
老板 我查到几个研究过爬行类动物的科学家
Boss, I got those names of the scientist who worked with reptiles.
很好 那你去采访他们了解一些相关资料
Good, then you can interview them for background.
好的 最近的一位住在帝国大厦 他叫康纳斯
Right, closest one's at Empire State, name's Connors.
科特康纳斯博士
Dr. Curt Connors?
你认识他 彼得?
You know him, Peter?
他是我的老师之一 罗比先生
He's one of my teachers, Mr. Robertson.
他是研究DNA重组和爬行动物有机体突变的专家
He's an expert in recombinant DNA and reptile mutagenics.
他是个天才 -好 行了 我知道了
He's also a genius. - Yeah, yeah, whatever.
现在就派你去康纳斯那边去了解情况
You'll be the contact with Connors from now on, kid.
可是老板... -他认识那位博士
But, boss... - The kid already knows him,
而且呢 你懂什么叫做有机体突变吗?
and, besides, do you have any idea what muto-what its are?
詹姆森先生 我还是觉得这个蜥蜴人的故事是个骗局
Mr. Jameson, I still think this whole lizard thing is just a big hoax.
帕克 第一个为我报纸的晚间新闻拍到蜥蜴人照片的人
Parker, the first one to get a photo of The Lizard for my nightly news,
将获得一千美金的奖励 -额 要彩色的还是黑白的?
gets a thousand dollar bonus. - Ah, color or black and white?
一千美金
A thousand dollars,
我可以用来买♥♥一辆新的摩托车或者一辆汽车
I could put it down on a new motorcycle, maybe a car.
我去告诉梅姑妈
Wait till I tell Aunt May.
嘿 大美人 有什么烦心事吗?
Hey, pretty lady, why the frown?
没事 彼得 没什么
Nothing, Peter, nothing at all.
我只是在为晚饭吃什么伤脑筋
I Just can't decide what to make for dinner, that's all.
为什么她要瞒着我这些事情呢?
Why does she always keep things from me?
看看这些账单
Look at these bills.
我光想着要为自己买♥♥些什么了
And here I am, thinking of things to buy for myself.
多年来她像母亲一样照顾我
She's been like a mother to me for years.
是时候报答她了 如果我不行
It's time I paid her back. And if I can't...
能获得一千美金的奖励
It's a thousand dollar bonus.
蜘蛛侠一定可以
Spider-Man will!
真希望我的工作环境不要总是这么糟糕
Just once I want an assignment some place sunny suburb.
不过这个蜥蜴人可能仅仅又是一个城市传说
Anyway, this lizard thing is probably just an urban myth.
等等 看来这个城市传说是真的
Wait a minute, looks like I was myth-taken.
彼得 -不会吧 又是黛布拉惠特曼
Peter. - Oh no, not Debra Whitman,
这个小姑娘每次都让我感到头疼
the little sister I never had or wanted.
你从什么时候开始上夜修课的?
Since when do you have night class?
真没想到 我还一直以为你
In fact, I've always thought of you
从来都不用上课的呢 -是啊 是啊
as having no class at all. - Nyuk, nyuk.
我正好有点东西想去请教康纳斯博士
It just so happens I've got something to show Doc Connors.
是吗 是什么? -跟你没关系...嘿!
Oh, really, what? - None of your... hey!
哈 有趣的脚印
Hmm, that's interesting.
很明显是属于有鳞目爬行动物
Obviously reptilian of the Squamata order.
但是这个脚印的脚后跟有点不对劲
But, look at the imprint left by the heel.
这有什么不对劲?
It's an imprint. So?
是啊 你看它多深啊
Yes, but look how deep it is.
脚的承重一定很大
A lot of weight on it.
是吗 或许它只是长得很胖
Well, maybe it's a very fat Squamata.
也可能 彼得 它是直立行走的
Or maybe, Peter, it walks on two legs.
我早知道了 -你才没有...
I knew that. - You did...
我感觉不对
Something's wrong.
当然不对了 我都快憋死了
You're darn right, you were suffocating me.
怎么会在这个时候停电 啊?
Nice time for a brown out, eh?
哈 别自己吓自己 一定是因为暴风雨的关系
Hmm, no kidding, the storm must be causing it.
谁啊
Who's there?
是谁在那儿 -不要过来
Who is it? - No, stay away.
康纳斯博士
Dr. Connors?
怎么... 出什么事了?-不 黛布拉 等等
What... What's wrong? - No, Debra, wait!
可他看起来需要帮助
It sounds like he needs help.
彼得
Peter!
黛布拉 你没事吧
Debra! Are you all right?
刚才真是把我吓死了
I got the wind knocked out of me.
你这怪物把康纳斯博士怎么了?
What's that thing done to Doc Connors?
站住 别跑
Stop! Come back!
彼得 别把我一个人留下
Peter, don't leave me here alone!
他跑了
It's all right.
有我在 放心吧
Everything's okay now.
你刚才的表现实在是很勇敢
You were downright brave back there.
真是太让我吃惊了
It was quiet a surprise.
怎么了 黛布拉 你刚才这么说是在表扬我吗?
Why, Ms. Whitman, is that a compliment, from you?
不要得寸进尺了 彼得
Don't push your luck, Peter.
刚才那只是什么东西?
What was that thing?
他为什么要绑♥架♥康纳斯博士?
And why would it kidnap Dr. Connors?
康纳斯博士 我准备开始了
Dr. Connors, I'm ready to proceed.
体温正常 呼吸正常
Temperature Alpha, respiration alpha,
生命迹象一切正常 康纳斯博士
life signs all register normal, Dr. Connors.
如果我是对的 这只老鼠应该远胜于一般的老鼠
If I'm right, Mickey here is better than normal.
你看 你看 它长了断肢
Look, look, there it is.
一只哺乳动物获得了爬行动物的修复能力
A reptiles ability to grow a new limb in a mammal.
这仅仅是因为我给了它
All because of a couple of micrograms
一点点爬行动物的DNA并进行了新基因重组
of reptile DNA and the Neogenic Recombinator.
不可思议 -不 彼得 这只是个开始
Incredible. - No, Peter, this is just the beginning.
当我们将这个技术运用于人体
When we do the same for human beings,
那么因为事故或者战争而
when we can replace limbs lost in accidents
失去的手臂就能重新长出来
or during a war, that will be incredible.
为什么会有人想要绑♥架♥康纳斯博士?
Why would anybody want to kidnap Doc Connors?
妈妈 爸爸快回家了吗
Mommy, is Daddy coming home?
我不知道 比利 我...
I don't know, Billy. I...
走开 别过来 离我们远点
Stay away, leave us alone.