剧集 | 越狱 | 导航列表
-我儿子 -感谢上帝
- My son. - Thank God.
等等
Hold on.
等等
Hold up.
雅各布估计要回来了
I think Jacob's coming back.
真不敢相信我见到我儿子了
I can't believe I'm seeing my son.
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
萨拉也在 但是...
Sara's here, but...
-有点不对劲 -别行动 他要回来了
- something's wrong. - Don't do anything. He's coming back.
我要进去
I'm going in.
不是雅各布
It's not Jacob.
安全了
You're clear.
去救你家人 去救你儿子
Get your family. Get your son.
布鲁斯
Burrows!
麦克
Hi, Mike.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
我收到了你的地图
I got your map.
我会救你和你妈妈出去
I'm gonna get you and your mother out of here.
我... 我没画过地图
I... I didn't draw a map.
-还有人和妈妈在这里吗 -不是...
- Is someone in there with your mom? - It's not...
我们得快跑
We need to run.
剧集 | 越狱 | 导航列表