剧集 | 洛基(2021) | 导航列表
你的问题
Your question.
爱是把匕♥首♥
Love is a dagger.
是可以在远处 或在近处挥动的武器
It's a weapon to be wielded far away or up close.
你可以在其中看到自己 它很美
You can see yourself in it. It's beautiful.
直到它让你流血
Until it makes you bleed.
但最终 你去抓时
But ultimately, when you reach for it...
-它不是真的 -对
- It isn't real. - Yeah.
爱是把想象的匕♥首♥
Love is an imaginary dagger.
说不通 是吧
Doesn't make sense, does it?
对 这比喻烂透了
No. Terrible metaphor.
该死 我还以为我想得挺好
Damn. I thought I had something there.
就是他
That's him.
-淡定 -没事的
- Stay cool. - It's gonna be fine.
先生 能出示车票吗
Sir, can I see your tickets?
又是你 你好
You again. Hello.
车票 当然 给你
Um, tickets. Yes, of course. Here they are.
还是挺漂亮的 是吧
Still, it looks lovely, doesn't it?
真有这个必要吗
Look, is this really necessary?
这有个简单的解释
There is a simple explanation...
什么
What?
让开
Get out of the way.
准头好差
Awful throw.
能不能别闹了
Oh, will you stop it?
再见
Bye.
时空器
TemPad.
这可不理想
Well, that's not ideal.
-把时空器给我 -好吧 好吧
- Give me the TemPad. - All right. All right. Okay.
我结结实实地摔了一跤
Well, I did take quite the tumble.
你个混♥蛋♥ 你害死了我们
You asshole. You killed us.
也许能修好它 好吗
Maybe we can fix it. Okay? Um...
你认真不起来
You're not a serious man.
你说得对 我是神
You're right. I'm a god.
你是个小丑 你在火车上喝多了
You're a clown. You got drunk on the train.
我是享乐主义者 享乐主义者就这样
I'm hedonistic. That's what I do.
我才是享乐主义者
I'm hedonistic.
比你资深多了 我跟你保证
A lot more than you, I assure you.
但我绝不会为此牺牲任务
But never at the expense of the mission.
任务 还任务
Oh, the mission? The mission?
你的光荣使命吗
What, your glorious purpose?
省省吧 你打不过他们的
Give me a break. You can't beat them.
好
Okay.
喊出来之后有没有好受点
Did the, uh, scream make you feel better?
嗯
Yes, it did.
你改天也应该试试
You should try it sometime.
现在怎么办
What now?
-我不知道 你把时空器弄坏了 -那个...
- I don't know. You broke the TemPad. - Well...
那颗行星即将撞上我们
And that planet is about to crash into us.
-是啊 但是... -但是什么
- Well, yes, but... - Yes, but what?
但整个卫星不都被摧毁了吗
Well, the entire moon is destroyed, right?
对 上面的人都死了
Yeah. And everyone on it is killed.
-也包括我们 -对 也包括我们
- Including us. - Yes, including us.
那方舟呢
What about the ark?
方舟未能启航 因为它被毁了
The ark never leaves because it's destroyed.
我们没登船
Never had us on it.
那怎么 我们劫持方舟 确保它离开这卫星
So what? We hijack the ark and make sure it gets off this moon?
我觉得是个好主意
I mean, sounds like a good idea to me.
好吧
Okay.
真的吗
Really?
我这辈子好像都没走过这么多路
You know, I don't think I've ever walked this much in my life.
那你过得可真好
That's a pretty good life.
幸好你错过了
Well, you're lucky you missed it.
我有个想法 你对我施魅术
Here's an idea. What if you enchanted me
然后你一个人走我俩的路
and you could walk for both of us?
或者我在潜意识里小睡一觉
Or I take a nap in my subconscious,
然后等我们到地方 你再叫醒我 行吗
and then you could just wake me when we arrive. Yeah?
魅术不是这样的
Yeah, that's not how enchantment works.
好吧 那魅术是什么样的
All right, how does it work?
不重要了
Doesn't matter.
我觉得我给你讲了太多关于我的事
You know, I feel like I've told you so much about me.
但我对你一无所知
I really don't know the first thing about you.
谢谢你给的战术优势
Thanks for the tactical advantage.
所以时管局一出现 你就想利用这一优势
Ah, so, you want to use that tactical advantage to kill me
干掉我
when the TVA shows up.
你担心是吗
Worried, are you?
我就是想知道我能不能信任你
I just need to know if I can trust you.
好吧
Okay, fine.
你想知道魅术是怎么回事
You want to know how enchantment works.
我得进行身体接触
I have to make physical contact
然后控制人的思维
and then grab hold of their mind.
怎么做
How?
这取决于思维
It depends on the mind.
大多数思维都很简单 我可以立即取得控制
Most are easy and I can overtake them instantly.
其他更强大一些的就比较棘手
Others, the stronger ones, it gets tricky.
虽然我能掌控 但他们的意识也在
I'm in control, but they're there, too.
为了保持连接
In order to preserve the connection,
我必须用他们的记忆创建出一个幻觉
I have to create a fantasy from their memories.
你还说我是魔法师呢
And you call me a magician.
时管局的那个年轻士兵 她的大脑很混乱
That young soldier from the TVA, her mind was messed up.
一切都模糊不清
Everything clouded.
我不得不提取她几百年前的记忆
I had to pull a memory from hundreds of years prior,
在她都还没为他们工作前
before she even fought for them.
什么 你刚说什么
What? What'd you just say?
在她加入时管局之前
Before she joined the TVA?
是的 那时她只是地球上的一个普通人
Yeah. She was just a regular person on Earth.
一个普通人
A regular person?
很喜欢喝玛格丽塔酒
Loved margaritas.
我被告知 时管局的所有员工
I was told that everyone who works for the TVA
都是由时间守护者创造出来的
was created by the Time-Keepers.
太荒谬了 他们都是时间异体 和我们一样
That's ridiculous. They're all Variants, just like us.
他们并不知道
They don't know that.
所有持票乘客...
All ticketed passengers...
那是我们的飞船
That's our ride.
十分钟后起飞
Ten minutes until launch.
最后一次登船广播
Final boarding call.
我们信任彼此吗
Do we trust each other?
是的 你可以信任我
We do and you can.
很好 因为这会很糟
Good. Because this is gonna suck.
保持冷静 我们已达最大载客量
Remain calm. We're now at capacity.
各位请回家
Please return to your homes.
退后
Stand back!
让我们上船
Let us on!
让我们上船
Let us on!
五分钟后起飞
Five minutes until launch.
他们要任由这些人死去
They're gonna let these people die.
五分钟后起飞
Five minutes until launch.
我们必须上船 确保它起飞
We have to get on and make sure it takes off.
怎么做
How?
-我们绕过去 -好的
- We go around. - Okay.
各位请回家
Return to your homes.
退后
Get back!
退后
Stand back!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
等等 站住
Hold it! Stop right there.
快走
Just go.
这边
Over here!
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
不 不 等等
No! No, wait!
快跑
Run!
当心
Watch out!
我来
I've got it!
剧集 | 洛基(2021) | 导航列表