我没有不乐意
Well, I'm not unhappy about it.
我只是...
I just...
觉得应该没开
don't think it's working.
你们在家装摄像头干什么
Why on earth would you want CCTV in your house?
阻止你这样的入侵者进来 谁知道呢
To keep out intruders like you? I don't know.
那里就有个摄像头 正对着楼梯
There's a camera right up there, looking down the stairs.
明妮 杰瑞 夏洛特说你们来了
Oh, Minnie, Gerry, Charlotte said you were here.
明妮 我非常遗憾
Minnie, I'm so sorry.
屋里也太黑了
It's very dark in here.
拉开窗帘
Curtains, open.
卡住了
They're stuck.
我会弄好的
I'll figure it out.
这是个智能住♥宅♥
It's a smart house.
也没那么智能
Not that smart.
什么叫智能住♥宅♥
What is a smart house?
你考虑过葬礼的事吗
Have you thought about the funeral?
殡仪馆的预定通常都很满
They get very booked up.
你还是早做安排为好
The sooner you can organise it, the better.
我想你说得对
You're probably right.
我们得等尸检做完 而且...
We can't do anything until the postmortem and the...
-可能还要调查死因 -什么
- the probable inquest. - What?
为什么
Why?
-因为他们认为是我杀了他 -不是的
- Because they think I killed him. - No, they don't.
意外死亡走这程序很正常
It's normal for an accidental death.
他就是跌下楼梯了
So, he just fell down the stairs?
别提这个
Oh, don't you start!
他肯定是蒙头转向了
He must have lost his bearings.
无扶手的楼梯真荒唐
No banisters, which is ridiculous.
你们为什么不装扶手
Why didn't you have banisters?
哈里不喜欢扶手
Harry didn't really like them.
我要说的话你肯定不爱听 但是...
You won't like this, but...
你还是要说出来
But you're going to say it anyway.
你会挺过去的
..you will get through this.
并且会遇到新的人
And meet someone else.
早晚都会
In time.
主题 哈里
亲爱的朋友们 大家深爱的哈里昨天去世了 他才48岁...
主题 哈里
亲爱的朋友们 大家深爱的哈里昨天去世了 他热爱生活
姜味奶油夹心饼干
酒类 葡萄酒 白葡萄酒
长相思白葡萄酒
付款时 我的信♥用♥卡♥被拒绝了
Er, my cards have just been refused.
好 我看看能做些什么
OK, let's see what we can do.
我需要问您几个安全问题
I just need to take you through security.
您的姓名和出生日期
Your name and date of birth, please.
爱丽丝·狄伦 1980年1月10日
Er, Alice Dillon. 10.01.80.
您网银密♥码♥的
And the third and seventh letters
第三个和第七个字幕
of your online banking password.
-我不知道 -这是必需项
- Oh, I have no idea. - I'm afraid you'll need that.
您想猜一下吗
Do you want to have a guess?
密♥码♥是Bingbong100
I think the password is Bingbong100.
-别把密♥码♥全都说出来 -已经说了
- Don't tell me the whole word! - Well, I just did.
随便你了
So, knock yourself out.
正在查看您的账户
Checking your account.
恐怕您已达到透♥支♥额度
I'm afraid that you're up to your overdraft limit.
那我需要访问我丈夫的账户
Well, I'll need to access my husband's account, then.
很遗憾 这是不允许的
Sadly, that's not allowed.
-需要他亲自打电♥话♥... -他昨晚去世了
- He'd have to call back himself and... - Erm, he died last night.
节哀
I'm sorry.
特殊情况能通融一下吗
Does that...? Does that make a difference?
抱歉 不能
Sorry, no.
我丈夫喜欢管钱
Look, my husband preferred to do the money.
但因为他不在了
But because he's dead,
他当然就不能把钱转进联合账户了
he obviously couldn't transfer the money to the joint account.
您需要拿着证件去线下网点
You need to take some ID into a branch.
我也想去 但你们的线下网点都关了
Well, I would. But you've shut them all down!
我的钱他妈在哪呢 我怎么拿到我的钱
So, where is our fucking money and how do I get it?
别这样 不然我就得挂断了
Please, don't speak to me like that or I will have to hang up.
还有其他能帮您的吗
Is there anything else I can help you with today?
我不相信信♥用♥卡♥
Well, I don't believe in credit cards.
因为我对待钱很谨慎
Because I'm financially prudent.
也许你♥爸♥爸不是这样的
Hm, well, maybe your father not so much.
我有一些积蓄
I have some savings.
不
No.
我得解决这问题
I'll have to sort it out.
感觉一切都在瓦解
It feels like everything's unravelling.
我无法忍♥受
I can't bear the thought of him...
他出现在录像里
being on film.
我知道
I know.
我不想看监控录像 也不想给别人看
And I don't want to see the CCTV or show it to anyone else.
我们去看看你♥爸♥爸吧
Let's go and see your dad.
不 我...
No, I...
我做不到
I can't.
好吧 宝贝
OK, sweetie.
我会问问他平板电脑密♥码♥是什么
I'll ask him what his tablet PIN is.
要是能开灯就好了
It'd be good to be able to turn on the lights.
谢谢
Thank you.
G来电
G
G?
G是谁
Who's G?
前台
-我是来看我丈夫的 -他在什么病房♥
- I'm here to see my husband. - What ward is he on?
死人待的病房♥
Erm, the ward for dead people.
-他好像死了 -我很遗憾
- He's dead, seemingly. - I'm sorry.
是啊
I'm sure you are.
大家都这么说
Everyone is.
你需要去停尸房♥
You need the morgue.
停尸房♥在哪儿
And where is that?
在地下层
The basement.
当然了
Of course it is.
仅按一次
别按铃了
Enough with the bell!
探视时间结束了
Visiting time is over.
这才刚到点
Well, only just.
你难道不应该多理解下我们吗
Shouldn't you be a bit more understanding?
也许吧 但我们很忙 人手不够
Probably, but we're very busy. We're short-staffed.
你要见谁
Who do you want to see?
哈里
Harry.
还是我不该来
Or should I not?
我其实不想的
I didn't want to.
大多数人都会来吗
Do most people?
2号♥探视室
Viewing room two.
-那不是哈里 -对 是莱纳德
- That's not Harry. - No, it's Leonard.
弄混了
There's been a mix-up.
天呐 他可真肥
God, he's fat!
他是不是吃了不合胃口的东西 比如吃了屎
Did he eat something that disagreed with him, like his shit?
这下真吃屎了
Oh, shit...
他被车子轧了
He was run over.
那肯定不好处理
Well, that must have taken some doing.
我的天
Oh, my God...
-抱歉 -我们去安静点的地方
- Sorry. - Let's get you a quiet corner.
顺便把你嘴给堵住
And a gag.
天 我真是一团糟
God, I'm a mess.
我听过更糟糕的话
I've heard worse.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 我还劝过好多次架
Oh, yeah. I've broken up fights.
那我该走了
Well, I'd better leave, then,
免得他们打碎我的牙还叫我咽下去
before they come out and kick my teeth down my throat.
你是来见你丈夫的
You're here to see your husband.
是的 但是...
Yes, but...
我还是走吧
I think I'll leave.
现在不是探视时间
It's not visiting time.
我也没人可探视
And there's no-one to visit, anyway.
有的
There is.