《特效化妆师大对决·全明星》上集回顾
Previously on Face Off All-Stars...
- 哇哦 - 什么
- Whoa. - What?
你们对特效化妆师的陈见
Everything you think you know about Face Off,
都可以抛之脑后了
you can just throw out the window.
噢 我去
Oh, shit.
本季队伍隔周淘汰
We won't be eliminating a team every week.
McKenzie这话有点吓人啊
McKenzie legitimately scares me.
上集首次使用绿幕技术
Using green screen technology for the first time,
Keaghlan和Melissa获得了
Keaghlan and Melissa earned immunity
下次聚光灯挑战的豁免权
for the next Spotlight Challenge,
但Ben和Evan以及Stella和Jasmine本次垫底
but Ben and Evan and Stella and Jasmine fell to the bottom
面临本周被淘汰的危险
and are in danger going into this week's elimination.
我们要来个反杀
We need to make a comeback.
今晚 比赛将会
Tonight, the competition
大逆转
takes a devilish twist.
你们要给同一个模特化两套不同的妆
You will be applying both makeups to one model.
这把不行
This is not working.
这看起来就像个面具
This is gonna look like a mask.
我们完全搞砸了
We're totally screwed.
特效化妆师大对决
我们完全搞砸了
We're totally screwed.
特效化妆师大对决
敬请收看接下来的内容
Find out what happens next.
特效化妆师大对决
敬请收看接下来的内容
Find out what happens next.
这里是全明星特效化妆师
This is Face Off All-Stars.
赛前的早晨
It's the morning of our next challenge
我们来到这个教堂
and we come up to this church.
挺贴心的
This is pretty sweet.
这可是我们面临的第一场淘汰赛
Since this is our first elimination challenge,
我们要迎难而上
we don't want to hold back.
- 噢 哇哦 - 噢 我去
- Oh, wow. - Oh, my God.
- 美轮美奂 - 美不胜收
- This is beautiful.- This is gorgeous.
我们顺着过道走进去
We're all walking down the aisle
看见McKenzie站在那里
and we see McKenzie standing there,
我暗自希望我们走的路 都是Niko的套路
and I'm secretly hoping that Niko set the whole thing up
他要让McKenzie做我们的证婚人
and he was gonna have McKenzie marry us
因为你懂得 她就是命中注定的
'cause, you know, she's ordained,
但这小子太图样
but missed opportunity.
我就做个梦
Just saying.
- 嗨 大家 - 嗨
- Hey, guys.- Hi.
欢迎来到帕萨迪纳市美丽的威斯敏斯特
Welcome to the beautiful Westminster Presbyterian Church
长老会教堂
in Pasadena.
大家知道 人们说宗教建筑的设计初衷
You know, they say that religious architecture
是为了让人们停下脚步并扪心自省
is designed to make you stop and reflect,
所以你们来到这里 是因为下场
so I brought you here today because your next
聚光灯比赛需要你们省察自我
Spotlight Challenge will require you to look deep inside.
听着 人心中是善良和邪恶并存的
Now, we all have both good and evil traits inside of us,
电影和电视节目将之具现化成
and we've seen them in movies and television shows
肩膀两边分别坐着天使和恶魔
as the angel and devil sitting on opposing shoulders
双方都在试图影响我们的行为
trying to influence your behavior,
所以在此次聚光灯比赛中 每个队伍都要创作
so in this Spotlight Challenge,each team will be creating
两套妆 一个天使一个恶魔
two makeups -- an angel and a devil character.
棒极了
Sweet.
我超爱研究神学 现在文思泉涌啊
I'm a theology nerd and I have tons of ideas,
跃跃欲试了
so I'm stoked.
但当然不是那么简单
But of course there's more.
首先 你们需要在自己的优缺点
First, you'll need to use one of your own good traits
之上创作出自己的天使和恶魔形象
and one of your bad traits to inspire your angels and devils.
- 稳 - 哇哦
- All right.- Wow.
其次 我们要你们做一件
Second, we're going to ask you to do something
以前节目里从未做过的事
that has never been done before on the show.
噢
Oh.
因为每个人内心都是天使和恶魔并存
Because everyone has both an angel and a devil inside,
你们需要给一个模特同时上两套妆
you will be applying both makeups to one model.
- 噢 酷毙了 - 主意不错
- Oh, cool. - Sweet.
真不赖
Cool.
我还从没化过二合一妆
I have never created a two-in-one makeup,
所以要想方法让两者和谐
so finding a way to marry the two of those,
这将是个巨大的挑战
it's gonna be really challenging.
你们可以自♥由♥决定怎么
It's up to you to decide how you are going to incorporate
让两种不同风格融合
both characters into one creation,
但成品必须能清晰分明地
but the judges will need to see both clearly reflected
展现两种不同的风格
in your final creations.
下面就请大家选择各自的优缺点并开始创作
Go ahead and select your traits and get started on your designs.
- 祝大家好运 - 谢谢
- Good luck, guys.- Thank you.
再见
Bye.
设计阶段
设计阶段
我觉得我们俩都非常注重自我
I think we're both very focused on each--
比如 就像 我们自己
on, like, ourselves.
对 非常自私
Okay, so selfishness.
就我们的优缺点来说 我们一致认为
For our good traits and bad traits, we agreed
我俩都有点自私
that we're both a little bit selfish,
但同时我们对人也心存慷慨
but we're also very giving emotionally a lot to people.
一旦你看穿他皮肉下的真面目
The demon would come out when you see that it's just
恶魔就会出现了
a skin that it's wearing,
它的后背就是一个长角的恶魔
and the back of it is this demon with horns.
这个恶魔是寄生在
The devil is actually this parasite who is living
天使的体内 所以我们尝试
inside of the angel, so we're gonna try and have a good,
与张开的双手制♥造♥强烈的反差
strong contrast to the open hands
在背后加上些交织的手和脊椎
by creating these laced hands on the back with a spine.
真是妙计
That's a good idea.
我在想咱这天使象征着 仁慈
I was thinking about the angel representing, like, kindness
以及慷慨
and giving.
这 这也正是我的优点
That's-- that's definitely my trait too.
我们的天使
We decide our angel is going to be
相比恶魔是象征着绝对的的无私
unconditionally selfless to the devil character,
而恶魔利用了天使的仁慈
who is taking advantage of that kindness,
而且恶魔在吞噬天使
and the devil's eating the angel.
或者我们塑造另一种 比如后背
What if we sculpted another--kind of like a back
有着恶魔的翅膀
with his devil wings on it?
我们越扯越远了
We're going too big.
停 停 让我们放慢节奏 一步一步地来
No, no, let's slow down.Let's pump the brakes.
Ben和我都不想再垫底儿
Ben and I don't want to be on the bottom again,
此时不反杀 更待何时
so this is an awesome opportunity to redeem ourselves
我要化个韩红听了都会流泪妆
by creating a really unique,makeup.
恶魔的角其实是破碎的光环
Demons have horns because it's a broken halo.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
所以我认为我们可以做出
So I like the idea that our guy has something
长的像角的东西 但角正在开裂
that could be seen as horns, but they're just starting to break.
Keaghlan和我希望我们的天使体现出秩序
Keaghlan and I want our angel to represent structure and order
以及无私
and also selflessness
而这些正被代表自己反面的恶魔所吞噬
being consumed by this evil,self-critical devil.
我们想要在紧身衣上进行制♥作♥和雕刻
We're going to fabricate and sculpt parts of a bodysuit
来还原恶魔吞噬天使的感觉
that'll be this demon consuming our angel.
缺点就是
The bad trait is...
可以是任何缺点
it can be anything.
Jasmine和我正在思考采用何种缺点更好
Jasmine and I are trying to see which traits will work,
我们俩面面相觑 “恩
and we're looking at each other like, "Uh...
我也说不清 你来说说”
I don't know, you tell me."
也许这些超能力吸血鬼
Maybe those psychic vampires
吸食人类的那种
that suck the life out of people.
我想胸部要是恶魔
I was thinking that we could put the devil on the chest.
头部和胸部形成反差
The head and the heart are at odds with each other.
我们都在征求对方意见
We're bouncing ideas off each other,
要使两种角色融合并不容易
and it's hard to emulate two characters on one body,
而这也正是此次挑战的难点所在
and that's what's making this so difficult.
所以这时候 Stella和我完全懵逼了
So at this point,Stella and I have no concept,
这节骨眼上 谁懵逼
and I know that if you have no concept,
谁完蛋
you're gone.
第一天t6小时
天使与恶魔
塑型阶段