剧集 | 绝命毒师 | 导航列表
You look good.
你看上去真不错
Thank you, sweetheart.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Your aunt Marie, she's cute,
你的姨妈 玛丽 她长的挺美
but she could burn water,
就是总是把水烧过了
you know what I'm saying?
你懂我的意思么
You are so very hilarious.
你还真是搞笑
Go show the boys your new rock collection.
带着男人们去看看你的石头收藏吧
We're going to get things organized.
我们去把东西准备好
Yeah, it'll be about 20 minutes.
是的 大约需要二十分钟
You have a rock collection?
你还收藏石头
It's a mineral collection.
是矿石收藏
Uh, just a little something I
就是一些小玩意
You guys want to see it? Want to see it?
你们想看看么 想看么
Sure. Let's go see it.
当然 我们去看看
Oh, hey, let me.
哦 让我来
Hey, it's all right. I got it.
没事 我能行
Come on, guys, it's down the hall here.
来吧 伙计们 就在走廊头上
Now that one there, that's Rhodonite, okay?
那边那块 叫蔷薇辉石
It's manganese inosilicate.
是锰链硅酸盐
Cool.
真棒
What What makes it be all pink like that?
为什么是粉色的
Well, that's the manganese part, okay?
那是锰的颜色
It It oxidizes, you know, like rust.
氧化了 你知道 就和生锈了一样
Exactly. Manganese can have an oxidation state
没错 锰可以在负三到正七之间保持
of between 3 and +7,
氧化状态
which takes it through a range of colors
颜色在紫 绿 蓝
purple, green, blue.
的界限内变化
But its most stable state is +2,
但最稳定的状态是正二
which is usually pale pink.
一般就是浅粉色
So...
就是这么回事
Exactly. Whatever the hell he said.
没错 他说的那一堆乱七八糟就是对的
Anyway, you, uh, you get the idea.
不管怎么说 你明白了就行
Yeah, it's, uh, interesting.
没错 很有意思
Interesting stuff, that.
很有意思的东西
Really.
真的
here. Give me that file, will you?
在这 把那个文件递给我
You got to check this out.
这个你可得看看
I, uh, have been working on something here.
我一直在研究一些东西
Been a little, uh, little consulting
就提供一点咨询
you know, weighing in on a case for APD.
帮阿尔布开克警局办案
Put that in, will you?
把那个放进去
Put that in over there.
放到那里面去
Uh, Hank, what is this? It's not a dead body
汉克 这里面是什么 不会是尸体什么
No, no, no, no. Nothing like that.
不不不 不是那些
You guys Seriously, you got to check this out.
你们 说真的 得看看
This is good. Ready?
好东西 好了么
Here we go on here.
开始了
Look at this guy.
看看这家伙
Look.
看呢
A ship is waiting
一艘飞船在等待
All systems are go
所有设备都准备完备
Control is not convinced
控制系统不值得信赖
But the computer has the evidence
但是电脑说
No need to abort
没必要放弃
Countdown starts
倒计时开始
Oh, man. You can't make this stuff up.
伙计 这你可编不出来
4 3 2 1 4, 3, 2, 1
Earth below us
地球在我们脚下
Who is this?
这是谁
That, my friends,
这位 我的朋友们
is Albuquerque's public enemy number 1.
是阿尔布开克第一号全民公敌
weightless
失重 ...
Calling, calling
呼叫 呼叫
Such a relief to finally tell you.
能和你们说出来真是太解脱了
We're just so glad
有这么强大的家庭
that we have a strong family to help us through this,
来互帮互助 共度难关
that we can all support each other.
我们真是太高兴了
Jesus.
我的天呐
I don't even know where
我都不知道该怎么说
Holy shit.
我了个去啊
Yeah.
是啊
H·怀特 Walter H. White.
沃尔特·
Man of hidden talents.
一个天赋被埋没的男人
Dad, you're such a stud.
老爸 你太牛了
How much did you win exactly?
你到底赢了多少
Dad?
老爸
I I don't think I have exact figures.
我也没有一个具体的数字
It's, uh, it's enough to
足够来
uh, after taxes, of course
当然 去税之后
to buy the car wash.
买下洗车场的了
Maybe even pay for
也许还够
a couple of halfway reasonable college educations.
支付两个孩子的大学学费
Damn, Dad, why'd you quit?
该死的 老爸 你为什么不玩了
I can totally get a car for my birthday now.
我现在都能收到汽车作为生日礼物了
Right?
对吧
Son, I'm...
儿子 我
terribly, terrible ashamed of my actions.
对我的行为感到非常 非常惭愧
Would you excuse me, please?
我能离开下么
I need to use the restroom.
我需要上个厕所
Walt?
沃尔特
Oh. Sorry. I
抱歉 我
I thought you might have fallen in there.
我还以为你在里面摔倒了
Uh, no, no. I just, uh
没有 没有 我只是
Hey, man, that was some big stuff back there.
那里面可有很重要的东西
Yeah, we wanted to be thorough, so
是的 我们想坦诚一些
Yeah, well, it's quite a tale.
是啊 那确实是个好故事
It couldn't have been easy to talk about.
说出来一定不是那么轻松吧
You know, Walt, if you...
你知道么 沃尔特 如果你
you can always bend my ear, right?
你可以告诉我
I mean, if you ever need to talk or
我是说 如果你需要倾诉或者
or just blow off some steam.
发泄
I'm I'm here.
我就在这
Not going anywhere.
也去不了哪
Thanks, Hank.
谢谢你 汉克
Same goes for me, you know.
相同的话也送给你
if you ever want to bounce anything off me.
如果你有什么想给我发泄的
I don't know, case work, anything, really.
比如说 案子的事 其他的事
Sometimes just talking something through,
有些事情 也许说出来
you know, really can make a difference.
就有可能理出头绪
I mean, we're definitely not talking,
我是说 我们说的绝对不是
you know, bathtub crank here.
那种小打小闹
This is a big ass operation.
这是一个大工程
You know, hundreds of pounds a week,
一周几百磅
maybe more.
还可能更多
So, uh...
那么
who is this person? What do you know about him?
这个人是谁呢 对他你了解多少
Other than the fact that he's deader than a Texas salad bar
除了他已经死了
and has a decent set of pipes?
还收藏了一套不错的管弦乐器之外
I'd say he's my guy.
他是我要找的人
Your guy?
你要找的人
There's this, uh, mystery man
有个神秘人物
I've been, uh, chasing
我追踪他
for the better part of a year.
将近一年了
Cooks the purest meth
他做出的冰毒
that, uh, me or anyone else has ever seen.
是我和其他人见过最纯净的
Goes by the name of Heisenberg.
名字叫海森伯格
Yeah. Pretty weird, huh?
是的 名字很怪对吧
I I I looked him up.
我 我查了一下
It, uh, it was one of these physicists one of Hitler's guys,
那是一个物理学家 希特勒的手下
a physicist named Werner Heisenberg.
一个叫维尔纳·海森伯格的物理学家
Real cute, huh?
剧集 | 绝命毒师 | 导航列表